FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Forget it





TeenZine
Never mind.
Traveller
TeenZine wrote:
I will pay you 5 frihs per a spelling mistake that I made. If you can find it.
It must be as of this post.

Where are we to search, and does grammar and punctuation count, as well?

Perhaps "Experienced, live-help operator for hire!"?

Also, "Sponsored ads"?

How about "...5 Frih$ per spelling mistake..."?
TeenZine
Traveller wrote:
TeenZine wrote:
I will pay you 5 frihs per a spelling mistake that I made. If you can find it.
It must be as of this post.

Where are we to search, and does grammar and punctuation count, as well?

Perhaps "Experienced, live-help operator for hire!"?

How about "...5 Frih$ per spelling mistake..."?


Depends how bad of a grammer.
( like if i put gOnnA yea that counts )
Punctuation dosen't count.
dz9c
I dont think you can afford to pay for all of your spelling/grammar mistakes teenzine...you would be somewhere around, say -45205 FRIH$
and yes, thats negative forty five thousand two hundred five
Traveller
TeenZine wrote:
Depends how bad of a grammer.
( like if i put gOnnA yea that counts )
Punctuation dosen't count.


Continuing: "Depends upon how bad the grammar is."

Perhaps: "Like, if I put 'gonna,' yeah, that counts."

Further: "Punctuation doesn't count"
Traveller
dz9c wrote:
... -45205 FRIH$
and yes, thats negative forty five thousand two hundred five


As long as we are discussing grammar, thank you for not saying, "...forty five thousand two hundred AND five." Smile
n0obie4life
Quote:
Expearanced live help Opperater for Hire!


Experienced Website Operator for Hire!

Quote:
______Sponsered Adds________


______Sponsored Ads________
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-35859.html

I'm going to retype your whole post Rolling Eyes

I have offered live help for 6 months to 4 websites and I am now providing these services for FRIH$.
I will become an expert in your site and fix some small errors like spelling or simple HTML errors (if you give me your Directadmin information).

Basically, I'm like a secretary in your website, talking to your guest.

I will give you the code to put on your website. You may hire additional staff if you wish to and I will give them access to the chats.

You only need to go to the login page at http://teenfun.livehelpengine.com and login then you'll be able to speak to your guests! It is recommended that I have your AIM/MSN to contact you in case of a problem. I cannot i cannot understand anything after this.

Please PM me for a quote in the following format
# of hits per a day
# of new visitors per a day
If you have a forum
And if you will give me your DA information. (it's a good idea to do so)

Cost:
The cost will differ from site to site but is around 0.20 to 1.50 FRIH$ per chat. You will use my Live Help button made by my friend defwh Smile (coming soon).

So, how much do I get for fully rewriting? And by the way.

Quote:
You only need to go to the login page at http://teenfun.livehelpengine.com and login then you'll be able to speak to your guests! It is recommended that I have your AIM/MSN to contact you in case of a problem. I cannot i cannot understand anything after this.


I cannot understand anything after the "AIM/MSN" sentence.
TeenZine
n0obie4life wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-35859.html

I'm going to retype your whole post Rolling Eyes

I have offered live help for 6 months to 4 websites and I am now providing these services for FRIH$.
I will become an expert in your site and fix some small errors like spelling or simple HTML errors (if you give me your Directadmin information).

Basically, I'm like a secretary in your website, talking to your guest.

I will give you the code to put on your website. You may hire additional staff if you wish to and I will give them access to the chats.

You only need to go to the login page at http://teenfun.livehelpengine.com and login then you'll be able to speak to your guests! It is recommended that I have your AIM/MSN to contact you in case of a problem. I cannot i cannot understand anything after this.

Please PM me for a quote in the following format
# of hits per a day
# of new visitors per a day
If you have a forum
And if you will give me your DA information. (it's a good idea to do so)

Cost:
The cost will differ from site to site but is around 0.20 to 1.50 FRIH$ per chat. You will use my Live Help button made by my friend defwh Smile (coming soon).

So, how much do I get for fully rewriting? And by the way.

Quote:
You only need to go to the login page at http://teenfun.livehelpengine.com and login then you'll be able to speak to your guests! It is recommended that I have your AIM/MSN to contact you in case of a problem. I cannot i cannot understand anything after this.


I cannot understand anything after the "AIM/MSN" sentence.


It was after this post.
TeenZine
dz9c wrote:
I dont think you can afford to pay for all of your spelling/grammar mistakes teenzine...you would be somewhere around, say -45205 FRIH$
and yes, thats negative forty five thousand two hundred five
It's for One day I don't make that many.
Blaster
now you are just cheating teenzine. You are going to lose more this way then to just lose the 25 frih.

For those who don't know he bet me 25 frih to spot just one spelling mistake this next week If i do i get the 25 frih.
Scorpio
As dz9c said if people start spotting spelling mistakes in your post, it is like finding hay in a haystack(thats right).

One person can become a billionaire with that.

Of course you, not having money also counts
TeenZine
****** that .
Scorpio
TeenZine wrote:
**** that .


Whether I **** that or ***** that, the fact still stands
Blaster
Calm down people. No need to fight. Find a spelling mistake and that just tells me i won and boom i am a happy guy Very Happy
n0obie4life
..?

Closed as per author request.

-close-
Related topics
You will forget it
Don't forget the goodies
A tribute to 9/11 Victims..
A problem with my computer.....need help...plz
Forget...
Have you ever dumped someone and realized it was a mistake?
Burning DVD's Using Nero -> what about menu structure?
Do dogs forget about their previous owners?
What is the best way to split up?
Hating Dot.tk
How to forget her ?
Never forget a number again! A memory technique I use.
Don't Forget the Lyrics
A game that u wont forget
Why do we remember good memories and forget bad ones?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Contests

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.