FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Thread Of Records

heady233
Hello everyone,

I think we should make a thread of records set by Frihost members, these records would only be ones that were related to the site, such as the first Frihost Freak. I have started the list with a few and I hope that moderators will add some more records to the list.

1. First Frihost Freak: Blaster, Bondings (disputed)
  2. Most FRIH$: n0obie4life (Over 13000 )
  3. Least FRIH$: sisadmin (-2.43 )
  4. Most Posts: n0obie4life (Over 6900 )
  5. Least Points: Frelina (-81.38 )
  6. Most locked topics: n0obie4life
  7. Most account rejections under the account system: n0obie4life
  8. Most account acceptions under the account system: Bondings
  9. First person to be in the Directory: Blaster
  10. First person to be rejected in the Directory: munkey_boy
  11. First person to reject a Directory Request: n0obie4life
  12. Oldest Domain hosted by Frihost: Vrythramax (http://www.kenshi.net, 1996 )
h5n1clan
coolest frihoster:h5n1clan

just another addition
n0obie4life
"First Frihost Freak: Blaster"

No.

Bondings was first. Techinically, just that he has the admin rank and that took over it. Then me.

Simply put, you cannot have that, because it's all disputed.

I have the most locked topics (look at the amount I closed)
I rejected the most accounts under the new system.
Bondings accepted the most accounts under the new system (techinically, almost 90% of the accounts he handle are accepted.)
I'm the first person to reject a request for a Directory Submission.
I think I was the first batch of moderators for Frihost (along with some others, but they went inactive already).

Seriously, there's lots. Like (i forgot who) being the first person that was rejecetd 6 times in a row.
alkady
You guys can also say, I'm the first one to run a major Frihost Conglomerate Corporation with assets in the FriHost Lottery, Graphic Related Work & Advertisment Purchasing.
Blaster
Yea there are a lot more that you over looked. Bondings or n0obie was (wasn't here to see) I am the first frihost freak with the rank on the side. That is all. I was also was the first in the directory. Confused
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:
Yea there are a lot more that you over looked. Bondings or n0obie was (wasn't here to see) I am the first frihost freak with the rank on the side. That is all. I was also was the first in the directory. Confused

Bondings got there first, I only caught up with him at the 4000 mark Wink.

*finds historical post*

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16692&highlight=bondings
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20601&highlight=bondings
Vrythramax
it is possible that I have the oldest (in good standing) domain name at Frihost (Kenshi.net) registered in 1996...and still going...on this one I could most certainly be wrong Wink
noexes89
Least secure in himself: n0obie4life

Ah, I kid. If I could play God on a forum I would probably be the same way.
dz9c
I am the first person to reach 1700 FRIH$ in less than 3 weeks upon joining... Cool Thats quite an achievement.
Vrythramax
dz9c wrote:
I am the first person to reach 1700 FRIH$ in less than 3 weeks upon joining... Cool Thats quite an achievement.

compare that with your total post count and it shows some very nice posting!

Very Cool Cool
Blaster
Or that he is just getting into some good contests. Very Happy
n0obie4life
Now that I'm manging this topic (partially), I am not allowing any spam.

Such as

"coolest frihoster:"
"most frih$ in 3 weeks"

Those are not actual records and cannot be recorded! They are impossible and differ from one to another.
h5n1clan
Or maybe hes another robot in disguise. . . hmm i think i see a conspiracy going on at this forum. . . Thats pretty crazy i know of too robots now and theres got to be more, maybe i am the only human here =p
heady233
h5n1clan wrote:
Or maybe hes another robot in disguise. . . hmm i think i see a conspiracy going on at this forum. . . Thats pretty crazy i know of too robots now and theres got to be more, maybe i am the only human here =p
You're not the only human here, unless I'm a robot.
munkey_boy
heady how old are you i might be younger? unless your 11
selim06
wow i think it's real useful subject,thanks...
lukeropro
yeah heady, I'm 13. Maybe I'm the youngest user around here...
munkey_boy
lukeropro wrote:

im 12, so heady how old r you!
TeenZine
hes younger than you.
desertwind
HMMM.... Cool info there.
Blaster
who cares about ages. n0obie is the oldest at like 31,563,926 that i know of. I dont' know bondings actuall age or tidrugs (both also aliens) Very Happy

But come one real posts now people. No spam.
n0obie4life
Hello Blaster, interested in a ban?
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13011.html
NjRocket
some of that stuff is pretty interesting
madsencarl
Most controversial FriHoster: Gonzo.

That's why he got banned.
Vrythramax
someone should figure out who the biggest spammer is and add them to the record book.
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
someone should figure out who the biggest spammer is and add them to the record book.

Gonzo!!!! come on you where here before me and look i know that. Very Happy
Scorpio
madsencarl wrote:
Most controversial FriHoster: Gonzo.

That's why he got banned.

Why exactly was this guy banned?
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Gonzo!!!! come on you where here before me and look i know that. Very Happy

to my understanding he was not banned for spamming. Let's face it, Gonzo was a bit insulting to just about everyone. I'm not talking about being controversial, or even prolific posting (I am guilty there myself), I am talking about outright spam, meaning small posts of little or no quality that only serve to use available system resources that could [potentially] close Frihosts doors for good.
heady233
munkey_boy wrote:
lukeropro wrote:

im 12, so heady how old r you!
I'm 11
jongoldsz
Well, I'm the biggest frihost noobie of all time, but you don't see me bragging. jk.
ignition
side note - nice post count noobie (6969)
smokey4life
I like the idea of keeping everything tracked and i think it would be a cool idea to maybe setup a rank area where things such as this is automatically tracked and recorded it would be very simpe to code and i would be willing to help out.
Blaster
how simple do you think it would be? I might want this on my forum.

And please i dont' want to hear who is the yougest here.

How about first person to register that isn't bondings and admin. williams_fan
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:

that user is no longer active...BumYeu, is the oldest user that still has an active account according to the memberlist, but I don't recall ever seeing a post by them and they are sinking fast on points.
TeenZine
I think i should get most creative store for my frih$ lotto It realy was a creative thing im making tons of money Now that I
Arrow Sold Stock
Arrow Sold Add Space
Arrow Get 15% of all the money reseved
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:

I'm keeping quiet about that user Wink.
mceejaydee
Lol great topic. Most inactivity warnings would be a cool record Razz
Vrythramax
mceejaydee wrote:
Lol great topic. Most inactivity warnings would be a cool record Razz

The re-opening of the, or at least the public posting by the Administrator/Moderators to, the Spam Warnings would also be a plus, it may give many of us a kick in the butt....if those involved actually read it or the Frihost Forum Rules for that matter. Quite possibly it could lead to some new, and dubious records.

*EDITED on hindsight*
n0obie4life
Vrythramax, lol. That post hasn't been updated for quite a while, we decided not to showcase the amount of people who got warnings Wink.
Vrythramax
eek...you got me while editing n4l, I know our timezones differ...but do you lurk persistantly? Very Happy
n0obie4life
Vrythramax wrote:
eek...you got me while editing n4l, I know our timezones differ...but do you lurk persistantly? Very Happy

Yeah, I run on RSS feeds Laughing
Vrythramax
n0obie4life wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

please forgive the spam here, but way cool Cool

is the RSS available to all? If so, may I have the link to the xml?
Scorpio
Vrythramax wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

I think you can very well add a replica of the Philosopher Princess statement in your sig in order to pertain to no0bie4life Razz
Vrythramax
scorpio wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

I think you can very well add a replica of the Philosopher Princess statement in your sig in order to pertain to no0bie4life Razz

not a chance, the Princess and I have an agreement to a friendly disagreement on any given subject. She rules...My sig stays as is.
Scorpio
Vrythramax wrote:
scorpio wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

not a chance, the Princess and I have an agreement to a friendly disagreement on any given subject. She rules...My sig stays as is.

Is it a she?

i thought it was a he
(and no, not because of the name) Laughing
Vrythramax
@ scorpio...

Think again my friend, she has wisdom, I may not always agree with her particular stance on a subject, but I will defer to her intellect. For a big mouth such as myself, that's saying something.
The Philosopher Princess
scorpio wrote:
Is it a she?

It does not bother me if you think of me as a she or a he or an it -- as long as you pay attention to the content of my messages. Razz

I often speak pointedly, and therefore it is no wonder that I might be considered a he.

For the record, I am a she. I’d prefer the issue not to matter.

For the record, Max is way CCoolCoolL! Now I have to go see where I can disagree with him on something substantial. Razz
lukeropro
The Philosopher Princess wrote:

For the record, Max is way CCoolCoolL!

Definitely cooler than scorpio Very Happy
Scorpio
lukeropro wrote:

Why do you drag me into this agreement?

I have earlier admitted myself that max is cool.

Anyway I am on fire always Wink
heady233
scorpio wrote:
lukeropro wrote:

Why do you drag me into this agreement?

I have earlier admitted myself that max is cool.

Anyway I am on fire always Wink
Is this even about records? Noobie said earlier that you can't have coolest Frihoster as a record.
Vrythramax
just for the record (no pun intended)...I am not seeking the "Coolest Member" title.

If some like my posting, I thank you, if others don't...then if I incite a passion in you (anger, fear, love, whatever)...then I have been well spoken.

Peace.
riv
I have always wondered about your signature, Max. For a while, I just thought that "The Philosopher Princess" was just a name that was used somewhere else, and The Philosopher Princess (the member) had just adopted the name.
The Philosopher Princess
For the record, the phrase for the record has nothing to do with collecting records, even though both phrases contain the word record. The latter phrase is what this thread is supposed to be doing. The former phrase is an idiom that means for publication or for dissemination or even for your information.

When I used the former phrase on this thread.....
For the record, I am[...]
For the record, Max is[...]
.....yes, I was purposefully causing a double entendre (meaning, a word or phrase used in two ways). That was for humor’s sake.

But, no, I have not (yet) made any suggestions for any records pertinent to this thread. Lest you think I was spamming, my purpose was to help clear up some side issues here that I thought would be useful. Smile
Blaster
I swear The Philosopher Princess really makes you think Very Happy I say that should be a record. The most orignal post

Also most posts in 1 day Blaster over 50 Very Happy
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
I swear The Philosopher Princess really makes you think Very Happy I say that should be a record. The most orignal post

Also most posts in 1 day Blaster over 50 Very Happy

You need not worry.

My max posts in a day was 74.
Vrythramax
Well said Princess (as usual), I feel better about myself already.

I will still disagree with you however.... on other topics Smile
The Philosopher Princess
Thanks, Blaster and Max! Very Happy

Below is something to think about.
~~~~~~~~~~
heady233 wrote:
I think we should make a thread of records set by Frihost members, these records would only be ones that were related to the site, such as the first Frihost Freak.

If the above is the criteria for records, then the below do not seem to fit (if you mean “oldest” in terms of age):

heady233 wrote:
2. Youngest Member: heady233 (11 )
8. Oldest and still active Frihoster: mOrpheuS

Age has to do with a personal characteristic outside of Frihost. If age is a valid record, then valid records should also include height (shortest; tallest), weight (most; least; most change), languages spoken (most; fewest Razz), most computers owned, most radical personal philosophy, least intrusive political philosophy, etc.

The rest of the first post’s list seem to fit. I haven’t checked the others posts’ suggestions. Very Happy
heady233
Thanks, Blaster and Max! Very Happy

Below is something to think about.
~~~~~~~~~~
heady233 wrote:
I think we should make a thread of records set by Frihost members, these records would only be ones that were related to the site, such as the first Frihost Freak.

If the above is the criteria for records, then the below do not seem to fit (if you mean “oldest” in terms of age):

heady233 wrote:
2. Youngest Member: heady233 (11 )
8. Oldest and still active Frihoster: mOrpheuS

Age has to do with a personal characteristic outside of Frihost. If age is a valid record, then valid records should also include height (shortest; tallest), weight (most; least; most change), languages spoken (most; fewest Razz), most computers owned, most radical personal philosophy, least intrusive political philosophy, etc.

The rest of the first post’s list seem to fit. I haven’t checked the others posts’ suggestions. Very Happy
Thanks The Philosopher Princess, I am going to delete those, also noobie4life added the second one. Thanks for the suggestion.