FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have a look to my site

darthfalk
Here is my first table-less site: it's html and css valid

http://www.holeinone.it

Any comment is appreciated
pckid2
Excellent, way better than anything I've ever done!

Although I couldn't find the English button at first, you should have a language select on the start page, so instead of saying Click here to enter, say Please select a language or something.
billybob
I agree with the above post, it looks great but if i hadn't of read the above post before I looked at your site, I don't think I would have found the english button..
viperbattlefield
yeah nice site, nice layout. lol i dont really understand what it's for(big words scare me). yeah needs a starting language page
Blaster
Yea i couldn't find the english button either. It looked really good though Very Happy
salman_500
lol .... the english button was the first thing my browser showed to me....lol...... it was quick in changing to english... besides nice layout..... i dont understand wat the site is about... but still the design is good...
Comrade
Very nice design m8.

10/10
Scorpio
Design is really smooth and free flowing/

Just really nice to look at and navigate
Motoracer380
im glad it had an english version lol
darthfalk
Thanks to everybody, I'm really happy for all these good opinions!!

This site is for an advertising agency, the first page with the "entry" button is an explicit request from them: usually i don't like to make a page like that, i think it's a useless click. =)

CSS and HTML together, without tables, are powerful but still just a little immature.

Although this fact, I think i'll keep following this road in developing my sites.

Thanks to everybody again! =)
riv
Nice job in the no tables/valid code move! Your design is simple, and free flowing. The colors are carefully chosen. If your advertising group/company/corperation is based in that language, and most of your clients speak that languate, then you don't really need to make the language switching buttons more noticible. The only thing that bugs me on your webpage is the logo. It's too non-matching-font-ish and underlin-ish for your current design. (Yes, I realise that those were not real words.)