FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blaster is "Frihost Freak" now

nam_siddharth
Congratulations Blaster, for being first Frihost Freak, by posting 2000 posts.
Scorpio
Congrats.

PS: If no0bie or an other mod doesnt shut this thread I am gonna be shockd

But I ll vote for no0bie He probably has the largest no. of thread locks in the mod team
alkady
Well, Lets see who's going to be the 2nd. I know if I don't pick up the pace, I'll be the 40th or something.
h5n1clan
Yah congratulations on the most posts. . . thats alot of posts
jabapyth
whats the highest rank you cvan get?
freeme
Congrats Blaster Great Going
dz9c
Congratulations Blaster, but I still hold the title for being the first person to reach the amount of FRIH$ that I have now in such a short amount of time Razz Talk to you online later man
Blaster
Thanks all!!! I don't think n0obie is going to shut it down only becuase this is a milstone on frihost. Very Happy
Comrade
congrats m8. It shows that you are very active here. Someday will reach
it too Twisted Evil
heady233
dz9c wrote:
Congratulations Blaster, but I still hold the title for being the first person to reach the amount of FRIH$ that I have now in such a short amount of time Razz Talk to you online later man
Well I hold the title for being the youngest frihost member, 11.
heady233
jabapyth wrote:
Frihost freak is the highest post rank you can get.
dz9c
heady233 wrote:
dz9c wrote:

You could have probably joined those two messages but anyway, are you really? lol I thought there would be someone younger. Im sure if we asked someone would speak up, though they might lie. Then again who would want to lie about them being young?
TeenZine
jabapyth wrote:
Frihost freak
viperbattlefield
hey yeah congrats blaster on the rank, that's pimp dog
n0obie4life
heady233 wrote:
dz9c wrote:

I believe we did not receive any COPPA agreement from you..so you lied, eh?

Blaster wrote:
Thanks all!!! I don't think n0obie is going to shut it down only becuase this is a milstone on frihost. Very Happy

Smile

scorpio wrote:
Congrats.

But I ll vote for no0bie He probably has the largest no. of thread locks in the mod team

scorpio, as a matter of fact, I also have the largest amount of rejections on Frihost (i.e., I rejected the most accounts).

I think I'll leave this here for a while, until it gets spammy (I could see it going in that direction now).
heady233
n0obie4life wrote:
heady233 wrote:
dz9c wrote:

I believe we did not receive any COPPA agreement from you..so you lied, eh?

Blaster wrote:

Smile

scorpio wrote:
Congrats.

scorpio, as a matter of fact, I also have the largest amount of rejections on Frihost (i.e., I rejected the most accounts).

I think I'll leave this here for a while, until it gets spammy (I could see it going in that direction now).

Hey, before you say I lied you should read some guest posts on the second page. (http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-21516.html) That was me. Wink
Blaster
Thanks again all. Thank you n0obie for not locking it right away. Very Happy

Thank you bondings for being soo cool Very Happy

And special thanks to helios for setting me back. Razz
TeenZine
Way to go you will eventually beat Novi Twisted Evil Razz
Blaster
Unless n0obie leaves i will never beat him. Wink
TeenZine
I'm sorry, but I think I disagree with that.
Blaster
No n0obie will continue to beat me for a long time.

We need a new rank for me to achive. Very Happy Bondings should ask dragonflame to make him a new one for blaster to achive. Very Happy Maybe make this one at 4000 Very Happy
nam_siddharth
Blaster wrote:
We need a new rank for me to achive. Very Happy Bondings should ask dragonflame to make him a new one for blaster to achive. Very Happy Maybe make this one at 4000 Very Happy

Nah! 4000 posts will not hard to achieve for you. The next rank should be on 10000 posts, my openion.
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:

Bondings will not make any additional rank images, nor ranks. That's what he told me a while ago.
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Bondings will not make any additional rank images, nor ranks. That's what he told me a while ago.

Of course its not needed.

But you can gice some other benefits on reaching a target like that.
mrbofh
Cangratulation! You must let oders to reach you a litle bit!
Blaster
Why should i let others reach me???

I love when people are talking good about me Very Happy
elyo-luk
Congrats Blaster!!! Exclamation Exclamation you are the best!!
Code of Ruin
Congrats Blaster, the First Frihost Freak. Wonder what that does to a man. Maybe if you hit the 5000 post limit Bondings will create a new category for you; something like Frihost Superstar.
Job well done sir.
Blaster
maybe he will Very Happy Maybe i will become the first frihost specialst Very Happy Or frihost know it all Razz
Proxy.Jumper
congratulations on making 2000 posts. I hope I can get that many.
S3nd K3ys
In my best "Little Einstiens" singing voice:

"We've got a mission"

Laughing

I heard gonzo got banned. Guess it will be easy for me to be second with him gone.
Blaster
only 39 more to go Very Happy

Yes gonzo did get banned.
n0obie4life
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Laughing

I heard gonzo got banned. Guess it will be easy for me to be second with him gone.

It's unlikely that we'll ban you because you are extremely popular in our forums Wink.
Blaster
I think he means that he will be second frihost freak. S3nd K3ys is my hero for not coming back untill now becuase that allowed me to become the first freak Very Happy

And i am popular too look i have a thread about me and it wasn't started by me Laughing
Scorpio
Never get on the wrong side of no0bie.

He is lethal Laughing
Blaster
Don't need to tell me that. I have been there Sad Its not a fun time becuase he has more power.
faker
wow, in just a few months?? you must've put frihost as your homepage
n0obie4life
faker wrote:

There's no need to Wink.

I've got nearly 7000 in 1 year Very Happy
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
faker wrote:

There's no need to Wink.

I've got nearly 7000 in 1 year Very Happy

I wonder How??? Think
n0obie4life
Doubting it?

Rolling Eyes

I got them by being active in the community.
nam_siddharth
Posting per day ratio is better for n0obie4life. n0obie4life has 19.30 post per days, and Blaster has 18.47 posts per day.
Come on Blaster, break the record of n0obi4life in posts per day ratio.
Scorpio
nam_siddharth wrote:
Posting per day ratio is better for n0obi4life. n0obi4life has 19.30 post per days, and Blaster has 18.47 posts per day. Come on Blaster, break the record of n0obi4life in posts per day ratio.

OMG!

n0obie's name is mis-spelled.

Disaster for the world. Laughing

@no0bie you were hyperactive not active. There's a difference
n0obie4life
What's the difference between "hyperactive" and "active"?

Confused
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
What's the difference between "hyperactive" and "active"?

Confused

Google it no0bie.

You are the expert Laughing
Blaster
nam_siddharth wrote:
Posting per day ratio is better for n0obie4life. n0obie4life has 19.30 post per days, and Blaster has 18.47 posts per day.

I am getting there. I will beat n0obie in that one day Very Happy But he has area51 too so it isn't fair.

I made 2000 in 5 months. Very Happy
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:
nam_siddharth wrote:

I am getting there. I will beat n0obie in that one day Very Happy But he has area51 too so it isn't fair.

You came later and that was when the community got really active..during my first 5 months, Frihost was just spam...full of spam Wink, so there was nothing much to post.
mstreet
Congradulations You must be one of the first to set up a frihost account. Your dedication is phenominal.

CHEERS TO YOU
n0obie4life
mstreet wrote:
Congradulations You must be one of the first to set up a frihost account. Your dedication is phenominal.

CHEERS TO YOU

He wasn't Rolling Eyes.

In fact, you joined earlier..
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
Blaster wrote:
nam_siddharth wrote:

You came later and that was when the community got really active..during my first 5 months, Frihost was just spam...full of spam Wink, so there was nothing much to post.

Then you could have spammed too.

Really spamming gets you more points than being honest

Anyway no one would have noticed then.

@Blaster: It is not even 4 months since you are here

@no0bie: That guy probably forgot that he joined.
Just posting for fun, he is
nam_siddharth
Blaster wrote:
nam_siddharth wrote:

It is a lie. You made it in less than 4 months.
SunburnedCactus
I see the production of thoughtful, quality posts is obviously at the forefront of people's minds here. Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
scorpio, that's why we had moderator recurritment in around June Laughing. And that's why I signed up.

And what's the fun in spamming when they want you to post proper posts? Unless you are talking about tidruG's forums (http://tidrug.frihost.net), then of course it's fun Very Happy
Scorpio
I need to create a program to auto post in tidrug's forums

Man what a place to spam,

I love it.

Spam rules. Long live tidrug
n0obie4life
scorpio wrote:

I love it.

There's such programs, but I'm keeping quiet about it Razz
wumingsden
heady233 wrote:
dz9c wrote:

I'm almost certain that this isn't true Rolling Eyes
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
scorpio wrote:

I love it.

There's such programs, but I'm keeping quiet about it Razz

You are a spoilsport.

Lets make a deal, I ll give you 10 frih bucks for the program.
Blaster
God i must not be able to count.... Razz

Sorry it was 4 not 5.

I only joined this year. If you look at the top ten posters i am the only one to join just this year Very Happy It was january 11th 2006 Very Happy
heady233
wumingsden wrote:
heady233 wrote:
dz9c wrote:

I'm almost certain that this isn't true Rolling Eyes
Than who is the youngest, I started when I was 10.
Soulfire
Well, congrats Blaster! What a poster you are! I hope to get up there soon...
Blaster
s3nd k3ys is close coming up Very Happy So you better contgrat him too.

I need something to look forward too.
Scorpio
I just scraped past Animal to become the 8th richest person here. 2 members(s3nd... and blasty) 4 mods 1 junior admin and bondings before me

I am nowhere near in no. of posts.

But well, I make quality posts.. Rolling Eyes
Blaster
I do too
*leaves rest of posts blank*

I just buy stuff for it.
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
I do too

I just buy stuff for it.

Doesnt look like youve bought much there.
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:
I do too

I just buy stuff for it.

That doesn't look like a quality post Laughing

Very Happy
Blaster
n0obie4life wrote:
Blaster wrote:
I do too

I just buy stuff for it.

That doesn't look like a quality post Laughing

Very Happy

N0obie4life is smart Very Happy

But i am a nice person and sometimes just randomly give frih$ to people. I have gotten rid of about 300 frih if not more from everything alltogether.
n0obie4life
And none of them come to me Rolling Eyes
Blaster
I gave you 20 the otherday for winning of when i made the contest. (like that getting back on topic Razz )
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
And none of them come to me Rolling Eyes

Yes, no0bie hardly has any Frih$(only about as much as the top 5 richest (except bondings) combined together)

Lets make a rule.

Anybody who is inactive for 2 months or more or whose account is banned, must give their Frih$ to noobie or it will be taken from them

Now that will get n0obie a few bucks Laughing
Blaster
I should get the money!!

I finally past morph in the top ten posters. I am now third. Now to beat two others. This should be hard.
NjRocket
wow, that is fantastic man, great job reaching the milestone in posting. It really shows the decication you have to this site. You really show pride in the forums and post only what is right. Excellent job, keep it up.
Blaster
NjRocket wrote:
wow, that is fantastic man, great job reaching the milestone in posting. It really shows the decication you have to this site. You really show pride in the forums and post only what is right. Excellent job, keep it up.

Thanks man. You will make it one day. Very Happy It only took me 4 months Very Happy
Scorpio
NjRocket wrote:

EGAD!

He is a mad-hat poster, thats all.

POsts as if thats the only thing in his life
n0obie4life
I'm sure I didn't spend so much time at Frihost even when I'm moderator Rolling Eyes.

He's even online when I'm asleep, at school (uni or school or whatever, up to you to guess, and it's none of your business), and when I'm online.
Blaster
Is that me you are talking about? LOL I am like always online but not always here. (i am too lazy to shut my browser. Razz ) When you are in school i am out of school so remember that. Right now it is 7:35 here.
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
Is that me you are talking about? LOL I am like always online but not always here. (i am too lazy to shut my browser. Razz ) When you are in school i am out of school so remember that. Right now it is 7:35 here.

Not the time difference blaster.

no0bie is just mentioning that you are almost always online ( even when's he is at the place where there is no business of mine)
selim06
wowww! i think i will do it but i don't think i will be the best one i think i may called in top 100 of Frihost Very Happy
Congrulations...everybody
DeFwh
yeah for blaster im going to posting every day from now just answering those little topics and stuff
Xcelerate
Gosh, Blaster. I look yesterday and you have 2018 posts. I look today and you have over 2100! You've posted about as many as I ever have in one day!

Of course, I'm somewhat quiet anyway...
Blaster
Yea i get up there don't I. Very Happy I only spen 29 hours a day online Razz

Really only about 5. It really isn't that hard to do it. I did it in like 4 months. Now to beat n0obie. Wish me luck. Very Happy

P.S i also passed morph. He got all mad at me for it Sad Razz
James007
Congratiulations Blaster Smile Wink
n0obie4life
S3nd K3ys became a Freak too.
Blaster
yea like 3 days ago. I wouldn't let him get off line untill he got it. Razz

Congrats to him too.

Thanks James007 Very Happy

It seems like i am getting a lot of post per day. Very Happy
Scorpio
I moved to 6th place behind s3nd.. in frih$ i mean.

Have a lot of posts to catch up.
TeenZine
Proxy.Jumper wrote:
congratulations on making 2000 posts. I hope I can get that many.
yOu mite get there one day but not for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME !
Blaster
scorpio wrote:
I moved to 6th place behind s3nd.. in frih$ i mean.

Have a lot of posts to catch up.

Thanks to mathiaus you are now 5th. I hate him for outbidding me Evil or Very Mad
lukeropro
Lol, congrats Blaster. noobie doesn't need more frih$, he has over 10000 already! And blaster, your time zone seems to be the same as mine. GMT +8
Blaster
No I am actually GMT -4 (-5 durning the winter due to day light savings time) Yea i know n0obie doesn't need anymore frih. When i said sometimes I give random frih to people he got mad so i gave him .01 frih Wink
NjRocket
lol, that is crazy, congrats on the freak there blaster. I see your 3rd in posts, see if you can get first now Smile
Blaster
NjRocket wrote:
lol, that is crazy, congrats on the freak there blaster. I see your 3rd in posts, see if you can get first now Smile

Aganist n00obie? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? He is like wow at posting. I will have bondings maybe tough Very Happy
n0obie4life
This celebration has lasted long enough.

-close-