FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Insane Clown Posse

Cthulhuman
ICP you love them, you hate them or you just think they are ok. Needless to say they are the most hated music group in the world and the most listened to because the people that hate them just don't have clown love like us (hopefully you will have psychopathic clown love like the rest of us). So this thread is about you comments about how much you love them or hate them or any other news that make the juggalo world go round.
Subsonic Sound
There certainly aren't remotely close to the most listened to music group in the world. Not by a very long shot. Most people haven't even heard of them.

Personally, I'm not a fan. They've picked their gimmick, and stuck to it well, so respect for that, but the gimmick in question is... stupid, and I don't like their music. Smile
Artelis
Subsonic Sound wrote:
There certainly aren't remotely close to the most listened to music group in the world. Not by a very long shot. Most people haven't even heard of them.

Personally, I'm not a fan. They've picked their gimmick, and stuck to it well, so respect for that, but the gimmick in question is... stupid, and I don't like their music. Smile

Agreed. Their rhymes could've been written by a twelve year old.
shinnoyami
haha, my boyfriend used to be a huge fan of them, he even saw them in concert a few times, and in order to get to their show he had to sit on a bus for around 13 hours! now that's dedication!
i have only heard one song by them and it really wouldn't be the genre of music that i'd listen to
missmurder
I have a question, what genre do you guys consider ICP? Its definitely not rap, but there is no real music in it either...so is it like techno, only the beats are all off?? And do you guys realize that clowns are meant to be laughed at?
Cthulhuman
missmurder wrote:
I have a question, what genre do you guys consider ICP? Its definitely not rap, but there is no real music in it either...so is it like techno, only the beats are all off?? And do you guys realize that clowns are meant to be laughed at?

I would consider ICP either Rap/Rock or Horror Core, and they are laughed at because I would think that the stuff that they rap about is funny in a sick and twisted way
anxiety1
hmm i dont like them they dont cut it for me.

there quite funny, but i cudnt sit there listening to them at home or nuffin
screamingdecay
They are all right, wont listen to them all the time.

Once in a why'll is all right, its great on how they stuck to there own kind of style and they got there fans and such.
Marston
Utter trash.

It's more like "Shitty Music Posse".
RaMo
TRash, Rubbish they suck!! they dont know how to rap for shizzle!!!

download dis song by them its funny lol from LIMEWIRE

Eminems Mom - ICP
monkeystravels
without the clown gimmick, they would be nothing.