FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fifa World Cup 2006

roeenoy
what do you think about Fifa World Cup 2006?

it sounds good but not at all

it have some really importent bugs in picture and thats not good..

do you see pictures or play in the game?

whats you opinion?
Reikko
i think its a good game...the gameplay is a lil bit updated ....and the graphics too...but i don't like the turf...
djsamsung
for me......it's the same crap as FIFA 06, only with amazing features of the World Cup.

Get the Winning Eleven Series then apply an EPL patch for the game. Wink You'll enjoy it much better gameplay wise.
amusic
Yeah, I think it's almost the same as fifa 2006. Just has an extra feature of World Cup. Now I am playing fifa 2006, not intend to get another game that's almost the same again. Wink
selim06
i think it will be like a Fifa 06's patch...And PES also made it so download it(extremely free) and enjoy your game no need to buy a new game for the same things...
edit1:I played it and still think PES is the best!
djsamsung
TRUE!
Greeny
Don't get the road to the world cup, its crap, the whole game play is crap.
Thug
Hello Frihosters, my toughts on Fifa WC 2006

When i started playing it in the begin i tought damn this looks realy nice.

The movement of the players is way more realistic then the last Fifa i played (2003 or 2004 i dont even remember) Some nice tricks and i like the gameplay better. But after winnin the WC it gets a bit boring.....

Still cool stuff tho, u can buy shoes and old players and old shirts and stuff.

Conclusion, this is the best fifa i have ever played, only bad thing is there no soccer clubs but only countrys.. ahh well Smile
Bengt
It's better every time, <3 it Very Happy
amusic
Finally i have bought this game. Anyway I regreted to buy this game, i don't like the movement of the players. Besides, the goal is like too small, it's harder to score a goal in this game. Somemore, the difficulty for this game is lower than fifa 2006 even though i have set it to world class. I can easily control the whole game but it's harder to score now. Confused
ex1tus
boring game.... Razz
miltinhopt
I enjoy Fifa 2006
paranoid
me 2 ...i've played game...its great 4 soccer game...
jules
Ive played it a bit and i dont like it. The presentation is nice and it feels good to play a world cup game, however after playing pro evoloution soccer for so long it feels like it's not in the same league. It's a shame they can't make a world cup game made by the pro evoloution team. That would be good. Ah well that's my opinion anyways! Very Happy
darkttt
I wasn't played fifa 2006 I think it's a cool game cause I like games related to sports and can anybody post some screen shots?
Scorpio
I played it but it is not as good as the previous FIFAs..

There were a few flaws, by which I mean, in terms of gameplay and stuff(in my opinion) not BUGS or something
shun
I enjoy playing FIFA 2006 and I'm a FIFA fans, I have FIFA 2001- 2006.
But I really do not think it's a good idea of getting the world cup 2006 because I do not see nothing worth costing my money. I mean the world cup is definitely a big event, but that does not worth another $30 US dollars ($50 if you get the xbox 360 version). I've only seen some screen shots so far, and they are not really appealing to me, so I'm just going to save my money for FIFA 2007
thuggy-rec
first time you play you get something like Surprised amazing ...
but now like a few weeks later i play pro and its just to easy
but at all i like the game
quanmai
I play it once , i dontlike it becuse its hard to control and my video card is 64MB, its like sometime laggy when i play it, so i have to wait to get new video card Sad even i loce soccer
dwcnps
I play it on Xbox360 and it's fantastic, great graphics and well yeah great Wink .
asteriks
I think Fifa2006 or Fifa's other versions are not good anymore. If you want to play a real football game, play proevolution soccer. Thanks.
dwcnps
^ Really? You don't like it? It's great. Takes a while to get use to but
^yeah, it's great.
^
^
^
^
exarkun
Cool~ Everyone here had tried it before, I think, except me Crying or Very sad
But I am gonna get it soon, and hope I will had a more enjoyable experience compared to the previous version of FIFA
tydzjing
yesterday, i play it once
cghq
Just a little something that I learnt from years of buying FIFA games..... dont waste your money on the "world-cup" versions..... they are always rushed, my advice would be to purchase the "normal" FIFA 06, not FIFA World Cup 2006, you will get a much better game Wink
zlang
selim06 wrote:
i think it will be like a Fifa 06's patch...And PES also made it so download it(extremely free) and enjoy your game no need to buy a new game for the same things...
edit1:I played it and still think PES is the best!

yes it is,a agree with you Embarassed
darksroker
Pro Evolution Soccer is much better than FIFA series. The gameplay is more realistic, perfect for a football fan. And there are many patches to have the real licenses, the real kits, the real stadiums, the real supporters' songs and even the commentaries of FIFA 2005. The only good points for FIFA, ie licenses and the atmosphere in the stadium, aren't anymore.
sujan
ya this game is really cool an d it is the best game in soccer and more it has many more features than the on eof fifa 2002
ya i liked this game
sujan
n more this game incluses lots of fun
pokethamage
The Fifa series totally suck compared to Winning Eleven series...and Winning 9 just came out a while ago...so yeah...screw Fifa...get Winning Eleven 9!
Hoogeveense RAT
FIFA Worlc Cup 2006 is in my opinion the best FIFA game from the last years. Great graphics, a lot of countires and many players. The gameplay is also good.
sondremj
I think Fifa World Cup 2006 is the best Fifa game Cool
dwcnps
cghq wrote:
Just a little something that I learnt from years of buying FIFA games..... dont waste your money on the "world-cup" versions..... they are always rushed, my advice would be to purchase the "normal" FIFA 06, not FIFA World Cup 2006, you will get a much better game Wink

I can't change that because I got it for my birthday Wink !
dommemg
I have Fifa World Cup 2006 to PS2, and i think thats the best football game.
dwcnps
dommemg wrote:
I have Fifa World Cup 2006 to PS2, and i think thats the best football game.

I think so too but I use my xbox 360 even though I definetly think it would be fantastic on PS2
siruhan
This Game is cool I think because it was released in the right time. I like the menu system. I haven't played Pro Evolution Soccer yet, can anyone explain to me in short the pros of Pro Evolution Soccer compared to Fifa series games