FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

final exam

Manzoku-kan
Since I'm gonna write my final exam during this 2 weeks I can't go online during the next weeks. But in this case I will get a lots of warning from you... Can you deactivate it for me during the next week?
n0obie4life
We won't freeze your points. But I see you have 14 points, if you are gone for 2 weeks, you'll have enough (after 14 days, you'll have 0 points and your hosting account still).

You won't get a warning Wink.
Manzoku-kan
Sorry, but I didn't really get the point... Does it mean? I won't get the warning during this week. But my points will be decreased anyway? And if it reachs 0. My Account will be closed, won't it?
Animal
You might receive an automated warning when your points reach zero, but we don't generally remove accounts until your points reach -20. You should be fine as long as you return to posting within 3 weeks, but if you don't think you will be, make a backup of your account through DirectAdmin and if your account is removed, you will be able to re-request it and you will not lose any data.

Unless you're away for a really extended thime, your account won't be removed. Smile
Scorpio
Animal wrote:
You might receive an automated warning when your points reach zero, but we don't generally remove accounts until your points reach -20. You should be fine as long as you return to posting within 3 weeks, but if you don't think you will be, make a backup of your account through DirectAdmin and if your account is removed, you will be able to re-request it and you will not lose any data.

Unless you're away for a really extended thime, your account won't be removed. Smile

The other way around this is(mod wont like it) is to make some more posts(sensible ones) and raise your points to some 35 or something .

Then you can kick back and relax
Manzoku-kan
I see you already did it Very Happy. However I don't think they are really interressted in what you're posting. The reason why they keep you here is because of the ads: Google Ads. Take a look! Anytimes you make click the pages will refresh and show you 3 times of ads.
Therefore they aren't really interrested in what you've written.
Bondings
Manzoku-kan wrote:

I'm certainly interested in it as the goal is the community. The ads are only here for the revenue.
Scorpio
Bondings wrote:
Manzoku-kan wrote:

I'm certainly interested in it as the goal is the community. The ads are only here for the revenue.

Let me not offend you, but isnt ONLY revenue a bit exaggerating it?

Everybody be it frihost or yahoo runs websites to earn money.

It is not like you are doing a community service(of course I am happy with your service) or something

But anyway ads and revenue are important.

Of course you can use ads only for the revenue, you cant use it for anything else.

If you are not interested in money, you'd have no money to run this and pay for the hosting you give us

So i am not against the ads.

But just agree that revenue is vital too
n0obie4life
No revenune, no money. No money, no servers.

How do you expect us to survive without ads?! We can't be paying everything by ourselves.

If Bondings were after your money, there would have been "Donate" buttons all around the forum and messages to ask you to donate to us Evil or Very Mad.
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
No revenune, no money. No money, no servers.

How do you expect us to survive without ads?! We can't be paying everything by ourselves.

If Bondings were after your money, there would have been "Donate" buttons all around the forum and messages to ask you to donate to us Evil or Very Mad.

That is what I am saying.

I support the ads.

But bondings could have said that ads do matter and not as if it was playing second fiddle to service
engeland
so we're talking about the ads now?

i'm glad frihost has no ads to put on our accounts. Wink

if i've got 45 points. it would take 1 and a half months for my points to reach zero. I remember someone saying it was 3 months. so which is which? do the decrease of points sorta drops as you reach zero? Confused
bladesage
engeland wrote:
so we're talking about the ads now?

i'm glad frihost has no ads to put on our accounts. Wink

if i've got 45 points. it would take 1 and a half months for my points to reach zero. I remember someone saying it was 3 months. so which is which? do the decrease of points sorta drops as you reach zero? Confused

45 points.
45 / 31 = 1.4516129032258064516129032258065
1.4516129032258064516129032258065 ~ 1.5

Yes, it's about a month-and-a-half
TeenZine
Veary Veary Veary funny !
n0obie4life
Closed to prevent spam.

I do not see a point for this topic to last either.

-close-