FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


A racist in everyone





ainieas
Everybody's a racist. No matter how much people say that racism is as good as non existence but it does exist and it is spreading its venomous tentacles amongst everyone, irrespective of where they come from or who they are.
Those who say that they ain't racists most probably haven't just had an ample oppurtunity to make someone's life miserable.
Maybe I'm more bitter because of a real bad experience today but I still stand by my point. Racism exists amongst each and everyone.
DecayClan
Of course there is! We can't ignore this fact, but so what?We can't change that.Or...NO we have allready done it.In the past, people were more racists.They never liked people from other places.Even for people from the very same place, they had borderlines as to what someone is, and what he can become, and so on.Today things are better, although they are getting worse because the world economy is collapsing, and evryone is looking for someone to blame...Everyone is, but the question is, how much?Dening it, is even worse than being a true racist.
Bondings
I agree that everyone is a bit racist as people don't like differences and like oppressing other people. However, most of us are strong enough to stop those feelings once we notice them. Instead of saying that you aren't a racist, people should rather be trying not to be one.
Jeslyn
I completely disagree with that.
It is not natural to feel superior to anyone just because of their race.
It is not natural because race does not exist, it is socially invented.

If you do research on it, as lucky me was forced to - and look at the DNA between two men of different races, then you'll notice that they're make-up is 99.9% the same. Yet that tenth of a percent is what some like to focus on.

I will say it now, and say it again. I'm not racist. I never have nor never will feel superior to any one based on the way they look. If I feel superior to someone it is because of their personality, or lack thereof.

If you believe that - then sadly, you've let someone jade you, and they hold quite a bit of control over you to do that.
alkady
Racist? Me? I don't really think so. But I guess we are all racist in some way.
TonkPilz
i dont tink day to day racism is a big problem but rather the radical racist's out ther like nazi and misstaken (radical) nationalists are the problem sens thay are basecly out hunting for ppl to oppress and degrade and and usellu ends up in physical abuse

i personaly am a nationalists and proud of my country and i have my views on immigration and work issue but that dosent make me a rasist even if many ppl here in doog old swe feel that any thoughts on immigation in a... "un-posetiv" whey are rasist.
Jeslyn
day to day racism is a problem.
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
DecayClan
People from their very primitive form, from their nature, they had to feal superior.They had many ways to do so.So, everyone is fealing more or less that he is superior to the other.When the us, end you started to exist, people thing as superior, people that are like them(same race,talk the same languge, same skin color) and generally like them.We can't eliminate an instinct which is in us like 4 ever!
risuarez
Well, what do you thing about this?

I am a brunette nicaraguan voy. But I happen to like ONLY white women. I don't like brunettes or black women but not beacuase I consider the inferior to me it is just that I dont like them. Do you thing that I am being a racist? considering I am a brunette myself?
Jeslyn
You should learn the definition of racism prior to asking silly questions.
Just a thought.

Also, 'brunette' is not a race, you seem to have missed that.
firebrandglass
An inherent instinct for racism? I don't think so. I think our instinct is naturally toward co-operation, trade, and cross cultural communication. Racism dissipates when the racist decides to study the culture they so despise, for when you study them you realize the similarities in all people. You gain an appreciation for their particular perspective of the world, and how their view is translated in their art. language and social structures. I don't care how primitive the clan you wish to study, they still fight with their spouses and make up, fight with their neighbors, and make up.... the instinct is toward co-operation because, biologically, socially, we are dependant on each other. We, as a social species, cannot survive alone. Modern culture has perverted to some degree this basic instinct, but it is still there.

And if I concede some small point about racism being inborn, about mankind being a war mongering blightful species on this planet, I say then we are now responsible for the direction of our own evolution and we must transcend or die-out. What other option is there.
rightclickscott
This topic reminds me of one song from the musical "Avenue Q," aptly titled "Everyone's Alittle Bit Racist." Here are the Lyrics!

Princeton:
Say, Kate, can I ask you a question?

Kate Monster:
Sure!

Princeton:
Well, you know Trekkie Monster upstairs?

Kate Monster:
Uh huh.

Princeton:
Well, he's Trekkie Monster, and you're Kate Monster.

Kate Monster:
Right.

Princeton:
You're both Monsters.

Kate Monster:
Yeah.

Princeton:
Are you two related?

Kate Monster:
What?! Princeton, I'm surprised at you! I find that racist!

Princeton:
Oh, well, I'm sorry! I was just asking!

Kate Monster:
Well, it's a touchy subject.
No, not all Monsters are related.
What are you trying say, huh?
That we all look the same to you?
Huh, huh, huh?

Princeton:
No, no, no, not at all. I'm sorry,
I guess that was a little racist.

Kate Monster:
I should say so. You should be much more
careful when you're talking about the
sensitive subject of race.

Princeton:
Well, look who's talking!

Kate Monster:
What do you mean?

Princeton:
What about that special Monster School you told me about?

Kate Monster:
What about it?

Princeton:
Could someone like me go there?

Kate Monster:
No, we don't want people like you-

Princeton:
You see?!

You're a little bit racist.

Kate Monster:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Princeton:
I guess we're both a little bit racist.

Kate Monster:
Admitting it is not an easy thing to do...

Princeton:
But I guess it's true.

Kate Monster:
Between me and you,
I think

Both:
Everyone's a little bit racist
Sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go
Around committing hate crimes.
Look around and you will find
No one's really color blind.
Maybe it's a fact
We all should face
Everyone makes judgments
Based on race.

Princeton:
Now not big judgments, like who to hire
or who to buy a newspaper from -

Kate Monster:
No!

Princeton:
No, just little judgments like thinking that Mexican
busboys should learn to speak goddamn English!

Kate Monster:
Right!

Both:
Everyone's a little bit racist
Today.
So, everyone's a little bit racist
Okay!
Ethinic jokes might be uncouth,
But you laugh because
They're based on truth.
Don't take them as
Personal attacks.
Everyone enjoys them -
So relax!

Princeton:
All right, stop me if you've heard this one.

Kate Monster:
Okay!

Princeton:
There's a plan going down and there's only
one paracute. And there's a rabbi, a priest...

Kate Monster:
And a black guy!

Gary Coleman:
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Kate?

Kate Monster:
Uh...

Gary Coleman:
You were telling a black joke!

Princeton:
Well, sure, Gary, but lots of people tell black jokes.

Gary Coleman:
I don't.

Princeton:
Well, of course you don't - you're black!
But I bet you tell Polack jokes, right?

Gary Coleman:
Well, sure I do. Those stupid Polacks!

Princeton:
Now, don't you think that's a little racist?

Gary Coleman:
Well, damn, I guess you're right.

Kate Monster:
You're a little bit racist.

Gary Coleman:
Well, you're a little bit too.

Princeton:
We're all a little bit racist.

Gary Coleman:
I think that I would
Have to agree with you.

Princeton/Kate Monster:
We're glad you do.

Gary Coleman:
It's sad but true!
Everyone's a little bit racist -

All right!

Kate Monster:
All right!

Princeton:
All right!

Gary Coleman:
All right!
Bigotry has never been
Exclusively white

All:
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
Even though we all know
That it's wrong,
Maybe it would help us
Get along.

Princeton:
Oh, Christ do I feel good.

Gary Coleman:
Now there was a fine upstanding black man!

Princeton:
Who?

Gary Coleman:
Jesus Christ.

Kate Monster:
But, Gary, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, Jesus was black.

Kate Monster:
No, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, I'm pretty sure that Jesus was black-

Princeton:
Guys, guys...Jesus was Jewish!

Brian:
Hey guys, what are you laughing about?

Gary Coleman:
Racism!

Brian:
Cool.

Christmas Eve:
BRIAN! Come back here!
You take out lecycuraburs!

Princeton:
What's that mean?

Brian:
Um, recyclables.
Hey, don't laugh at her!
How many languages do you speak?

Kate Monster:
Oh, come off it, Brian!
Everyone's a little bit racist.

Brian:
I'm not!

Princeton:
Oh no?

Brian:
Nope!

How many Oriental wives
Have you got?

Christmas Eve:
What? Brian!

Princeton:
Brian, buddy, where you been?
The term is Asian-American!

Christmas Eve:
I know you are no
Intending to be
But calling me Oriental -
Offensive to me!

Brian:
I'm sorry, honey, I love you.

Christmas Eve:
And I love you.

Brian:
But you're racist, too.

Christmas Eve:
Yes, I know.
The Jews have all
The money
And the whites have all
The power.
And I'm always in taxi-cab
With driver who no shower!

Princeton:
Me too!

Kate Monster:
Me too!

Gary Coleman:
I can't even get a taxi!

All:
Everyone's a little bit racist
It's true.
But everyone is just about
As racist as you!
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
And everyone stopped being
So PC
Maybe we could live in -
Harmony!

Christmas Eve:
Evlyone's a ritter bit lacist!

I think I'm going to go listen to that cd now.
TeenZine
Bondings wrote:
I agree that everyone is a bit racist as people don't like differences and like oppressing other people. However, most of us are strong enough to stop those feelings once we notice them. Instead of saying that you aren't a racist, people should rather be trying not to be one.
I agree 100% Bondings
noexes89
I read the book Blink and it had a pretty good part about what are called Implicit Association Tests, which are used to prove people's subconscious racist feelings. It basically tests your ability to immediately associate good things with black people vs. bad things with white people and vice versa. It's pretty creepy for someone who tries really hard to not consider race when making decisions.

Take it and see what I'm talking about. The Race IAT is a ways down the list.

What's really weird is that when black people take the test they show just as strong association between black people and negative things as any other race. That might not make any sence, but makes me feel a bit better about my score.
tingkagol
to say everyone is a bit rascist is no different from saying you, as an individual, can't always agree with everyone because you are "unique". We think we're all unique when we're at our highs, but we're common when we're at our downs. your enlightened realizations are unique, but you believe you're equally suppressed by the gov't like everybody else. it's just the human psyche.

selfish.
eku53ru
Hmm, my sociology class just went over this issue the other day in class, and I agree. Racism is sadly, a part of everyone; even though most people would not want to admit they're racist, they don't often realize that they're subconscoiusly embedded with the beliefs thanks to what society perceives as "normal."

As noexes89 has mentioned, though, a pretty interesting way to see if you are subconsciously racist is to take the IAT mentioned in his post. Though personally, I didn't like the Asian IAT - the way they perceived Asians bugged me a lot.
Itachi
I have never been against someone because of the color of their skin. Yes a lot of people are but i am one that is not. Yes there are people that i do not like but it is not becuase of their racial background whether it be african american or chinese i do not discriminate because of race. When i dislike someone it is b/c of the way they treat me or their personality.

~Itachi
the_mariska
Well, I think that everyone sometimes just feels he hates someone, but it doesn't have to do anything with racism. It can be based on any background, and the race is only on among many others. Personally, I love making friends with people from other countries, there's always something interesting I can get known from them. And I have never felt superior to any foreigner.

But I noticed, there's another side of the coin. Nowadays, it's very trendy to be extremely politically correct. I've even heard about a "afroamerican and white film", instead of black&white one. I know that some nations have been hurt a lot through the history, but I guess it made them definitely too sensitive [a friend of mine, who's from South Africa, says that in his homeland he just had to feel sorry that he was white Cool ]

In my country jokes about nationalities are quite popular, but I do NOT consider it racist, as the most of them is actually about ourselves. And, hey, we cannot be so serious and politically-over-correct all the time, can we?
[FuN]goku
Bondings wrote:
I agree that everyone is a bit racist as people don't like differences and like oppressing other people. However, most of us are strong enough to stop those feelings once we notice them. Instead of saying that you aren't a racist, people should rather be trying not to be one.
what Bondings said Wink
eday2010
That's why I don't support those "End Racism" campaigns. They're useless. Racism, or prejudice, has existed from day one of man's existence, and it will continue to exist until the end. Everyone dislikes one group of people, be it because of the colour of their skin, where they are from, what they believe in or whatever. It will never be eradicated. It's part of our nature. We should just enjoy it Razz.

Just kidding. But yeah, just accept it as who we are and move on Smile
izimngcubes15
I admit, I am racist. But I don't fuss about it and hate them. I just think about things and say things with my family. I agree with you, everyone is a racist.
Jeslyn
Yeah.
I admit, I'm a murderer. But I only kill ugly people. I'm so thoughtful. Rolling Eyes
gh0stface
I was kind of thinking about this the other day, when I was younger, I didn't really even notice race, skin color, hair and whatnot. I just saw everyone like and individual as myself. However, as I grew up and learned about the world and it's negatives, that's when I started to see discrimination and also started to see racism.

I'm not sure if I'm rascist, but I will sometimes stereotype negatively people that I see on the street and catch myself.
mae1strom
I also agree that everyone is a bit racist.
Jeslyn
Quote:
when I was younger, I didn't really even notice race, skin color, hair and whatnot.


Neither did I.
Which is why I don't believe racism is natural. Most young children don't even notice race, how can it be natural to discriminate against something that you aren't aware exists.
AdamantMonk
I am infact a little racist. It's not as if I'm out to like commit hate crimes or say "hey ni**er move" but I mean I'll notice skin color and their appearance and be quick to judge.

I mean hey you see a drunk indian on the street you're bound to think "look, a drunk indian". I guess it's just a sad facet of our society.

If it's OK for a Mexican to sport a "brown pride" tattoo or bumper sticker or shirt or whatever, why can't I sport a "white pride" shirt or whatever without getting jumped, or at least several dirty looks?

Also if you want to eliminate racism that means elimination of Black history month and such. It can't go one way.

I'm not actually to anti-minoity I just seem like it sometimes... Like I was ranting to myself and friends about some sensitive subject using racial slurs, and then I stopped and realized my 2 passengers were black and asian, respectively. We all got a good laugh out of that. But the point is there's no tension between me and those of different heritages and colors, it's just more of I'll see some guy and think "what a racist spic" sorta. Which ends up offending people so I just kinda gotta make sure It's not hostility until fists fly or w/e. Also how some stereotypes are true though.

Okay, anyways I'm sure that makes no sense and someones gonna bitch at more for some remark in there so I'll quit while I'm ahead (I think).
Jeslyn
Quote:
Also if you want to eliminate racism that means elimination of Black history month and such. It can't go one way.


You know how stupid you sound? Very. Laughably so.
There's black history month.
Hispanic Heritage month.
Women's history month.
Irish heritage month.
Native Indian pride month.
The list continues, just because your ignorance only allows you to know of that one, doesn't mean others don't exist. Saying to eliminate black history month to eliminate racism, is like saying to get rid of women's heritage month to elimnate sexism.
Or to get rid of Irish Heritage month to get rid of overt-nationality. It's foolish.


And dear, you can't be a "little" racist, you either are or you aren't. If you are going to be gung-ho about it, go all the way or stay home.

Yeah, I'm the bitch who's bitching. Very Happy
{name here}
I'm sure you've heard of Jane Eliott and her expiriment with her third grade class. She's proven many times that there's little bit of racist in every one - even with the adults.
HoboPelican
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also if you want to eliminate racism that means elimination of Black history month and such. It can't go one way.


You know how stupid you sound? Very. Laughably so.
There's black history month.
Hispanic Heritage month.
....


I think his point is that there is no "white history" month. No white pride rallies where whites can be proud of their heritage. If you are going to eradicate inequalities, you have to get rid of them all or allow them all. You really attacked him very unfairly without understanding his point of view. You actually came off looking more stupid with that rant. Try to be cool.

Racism is stupid and to say everyone is racist is just inflammatory. I believe that there are MANY people who don't use "race" as a measure of whether they are better than others or discriminate due to race. We can argue all we want, but we aren't going to convince anyone.

Can we just agree that to judge anyone by skin color, national origin, religion, etc is ignorant and that we should all strive to avoid it?
faker
i don't know much about racist in our gene but if you ask me i think it is mostly how we are brought up, the environment, parents and friend's influence. it is those that made us what we are. i know i am racist in some way...
AdamantMonk
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also if you want to eliminate racism that means elimination of Black history month and such. It can't go one way.


And dear, you can't be a "little" racist, you either are or you aren't. If you are going to be gung-ho about it, go all the way or stay home.


Sorta like how someone can't be a "little" obese, and never eat a salad or two. I actually see your point. Wow, what a horrible analogy. But I guess I am infact by your definition a racist.

I still think if one were truly deep down not racist they wouldn't avoid the entire subject. Like if you describing someone, like one black guy out of a group of whites, you couldn't really say "The guy with short hair" and have it make alot of sense. Racial sensitivity to such a degree is in fact it's own form of racism. It's easy enough to say "The black guy" and not offend anyone but there are so many people that are in this way, closet racists.

This is everywhere too. They censor '******' on television but stand idly by when 'cracker' is said. Not that it offends me, but still, how can people that push all this politically correct BS not see they're a walking contradiction to the convitions they claim to believe?

Basically in a sense Racial Insensitivity is a method of eliminating racism. At least for me. Get offended if you want...

But yeah like HoboPelican said
Quote:
If you are going to eradicate inequalities, you have to get rid of them all or allow them all.

Okay This is a little radical as I was just trying to get the point across that the average person is completely oblivious to the depth that racism and inequalities (affirmative action, wtf) have within our society that to completely eliminate them (this is assuming without the cause being upbringing) would require a complete overhaul of our world structure. Because the first time you see BET on television or read about the civil war, this sparks that thought in your head. That not all men are created equal, and therefore we should give a helping hand to those who are, less equal. Which at the same time will instill a superiority complex to those greater than equal.

Immigrants are F*cktards. You don't see these early generation american immigrants protesting because they aren't paid enough, (I think that's why they're protesting.) Even if they are making $5 an hour.
blackheart
Jeslyn wrote:
It is not natural because race does not exist, it is socially invented.


Race does exist - biologically and genetically - there is no denying a negro, an asian and a caucasian look and are different superficially. No race is better, and the differences certainly don't matter and are not a concern - but at the same time there is no reason why we shouldn't aknowledge that there are different races of people.
Social dynamics didn't give me green eyes or make me blond.

Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...
Jeslyn
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.
BruceTheDauber
I'm not sure why some of you are so confident that everyone is racist. Is there evidence for that claim?

Using the Implicit Association Test, a big study showed

Quote:
One of the Web tests measures automatic racial preference for white or black. Of the more than 10,000 who took this test, 80 percent showed a preference for white over black. Fifty percent exhibited this preference at a statistically strong level.


http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/10/981012074004.htm

So, 20% of people taking the test don't show the expected preference, and 50% don't show it in a "statistically strong level". Is it not possible that some of those people are not racist?
blackheart
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
(Basic psychology, btw).
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.
Jeslyn
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.
Ray Gravin
I guess the claim that we are all racist in some way is completly dependent on how you choose to define "racist". I personaly dont consider myself racist but I do find that I have a tendency to dislike people of generalized charactar. Like stupid people ... cant help but dislike some of the idiots that come through the place that I work. Overweight people for some reason make me think that there lazy glutons and that bothers me a bit as well.

after some thought though I realize that we are all ingnorant of something. Some people are ignorant of more then the normal person but untile you really crack them open and figure them out its hard to pass judgement on them as being "stupid". The same goes for overwieght people, sometimes its a medical problem or a phycological issue that caused there wieght issues. I know that its not every case that is dismissable as being a human flaw but for the most part thats all it is "HUMAN FLAW" we all have one or two of our own, atleast thats what I would like to think.
blackheart
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.
anders aka sensei
There isn't a little racist in everyone.......
I think that racist should **** ** and that's because, that now in these times we are living in is it common to live with coloured people.
First people was afraid of coloured because they wasn't use to it but that argument is a little to old for use today.
Off course there is a lot of other reasons but i think that this is the main reason.......

Anders aka sensei


Sorry if my english spelling stinks but you can ask if there is any questions!
Jeslyn
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?
Jayfarer
It depends on your definition of racism. I usually define it as being fueled by hate, though others define it with ignorance. If you consider racism to be any ignorant comment, even if accidental, then yes, I suppose everyone has a little bit of racism in them.
adiutrix
There are two types of racism, Intelligent and ignorant. The ignorant ones focus on the physical differences and generally are the more common ones. The intelligent racists seem to have political reasons for being racist.
firebrandglass
I am no rascist, and I can prove it... I believe I am superior to you all. I don't care what your color. I am expecially superior to those who spell color with a u, tire with a y, and they're as there, ok? so there.



yo, chill, it's a joke
Jack_Hammer
ainieas wrote:
Everybody's a racist. No matter how much people say that racism is as good as non existence but it does exist and it is spreading its venomous tentacles amongst everyone, irrespective of where they come from or who they are.
Those who say that they ain't racists most probably haven't just had an ample oppurtunity to make someone's life miserable.
Maybe I'm more bitter because of a real bad experience today but I still stand by my point. Racism exists amongst each and everyone.


I know a couple of friends I used to have in Grammar School, who were racist, I was quite shocked, especially as one of them was really really intelligent yet he was still racist, I couldn't work out how he got so racist.

Though I am racist, I tend to dislike americans.
Jack_Hammer
firebrandglass wrote:
I am no rascist, and I can prove it... I believe I am superior to you all. I don't care what your color. I am expecially superior to those who spell color with a u, tire with a y, and they're as there, ok? so there.



yo, chill, it's a joke


Just because you clearly can't spell shouldn't be your bases of prejudices or of your 'superiority'.

I tend to dislike the people that call trousers 'pants' and that think an ass is someones arse when it's a female mule, or that spell cheque check, ext.
Wink
Jeslyn
Jack_Hammer wrote:
ainieas wrote:
Everybody's a racist. No matter how much people say that racism is as good as non existence but it does exist and it is spreading its venomous tentacles amongst everyone, irrespective of where they come from or who they are.
Those who say that they ain't racists most probably haven't just had an ample oppurtunity to make someone's life miserable.
Maybe I'm more bitter because of a real bad experience today but I still stand by my point. Racism exists amongst each and everyone.


I know a couple of friends I used to have in Grammar School, who were racist, I was quite shocked, especially as one of them was really really intelligent yet he was still racist, I couldn't work out how he got so racist.

Though I am racist, I tend to dislike americans.


Newsflash: Americans aren't a race Wink
blackheart
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.
Jeslyn
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.


Have you asked them whether they feel it's racist or they believe blacks are inferior? Or is this your theory, that you're taking from a few people and applying to an entire population?
I look at someone oddly if they say "that jew's name is Mark", that doesn't make me anti-semantic. Nor does giving someone a "look" imply inferiority. People might describe someone as that "skinny girl" or "that redhead", and recieve a 'look' does that make them against redheads and thin people?
blackheart
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.


Have you asked them whether they feel it's racist or they believe blacks are inferior? Or is this your theory, that you're taking from a few people and applying to an entire population?
I look at someone oddly if they say "that jew's name is Mark", that doesn't make me anti-semantic. Nor does giving someone a "look" imply inferiority. People might describe someone as that "skinny girl" or "that redhead", and recieve a 'look' does that make them against redheads and thin people?


For gods sake, it isn't supposed to be nit-picked, it's a simple analogy. It's one situation, given as an example for a greater concept.

It's the same as how in Israel, the Jewish quarter is better kept than anywhere else, because the gov. doesn't want to be seen discriminating against them or being racist. Which in itself shows you that they are discriminative/racist, because why else would they go to the extra effort?

Or how in some places people are scared to prosecute the black man because people might think they are just being racist.

Or how some people might think it's innapropriate to refer to someone as black.

Or like at school where we spent a day with an Islamic and Jewish school, and were later asked if "actually meeting these peopl changed your view on Islamic and Jewish people living in Australia?".

Beinh hyper-sensitive to a point of racism.
blackheart
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.


Have you asked them whether they feel it's racist or they believe blacks are inferior? Or is this your theory, that you're taking from a few people and applying to an entire population?
I look at someone oddly if they say "that jew's name is Mark", that doesn't make me anti-semantic. Nor does giving someone a "look" imply inferiority. People might describe someone as that "skinny girl" or "that redhead", and recieve a 'look' does that make them against redheads and thin people?


For gods sake, it isn't supposed to be nit-picked, it's a simple analogy. It's one situation, given as an example for a greater concept.

It's the same as how in Israel, the Jewish quarter is better kept than anywhere else, because the gov. doesn't want to be seen discriminating against them or being racist. Which in itself shows you that they are discriminative/racist, because why else would they go to the extra effort?

Or how in some places people are scared to prosecute the black man because people might think they are just being racist.

Or how some people might think it's innapropriate to refer to someone as black.

Or like at school where we spent a day with an Islamic and Jewish school, and were later asked if "actually meeting these peopl changed your view on Islamic and Jewish people living in Australia?".

Being hyper-sensitive to a point of racism. Treating differences like the mis-fortune of someone - and being overly nice about their "predicament".
"Don't refer to her as the black girl - she might get offended." (But why would she if there is nothing wrong with being black).

I'm talking about either actions or words which are ambiguous that are only racist when interpreted by someone who has reason in themselves to see them as ambiguous, or actions/words which are done to cover up racist thoughts/feelings/intentions.
Hence - hyper-sensitivity.
Jeslyn
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.


Have you asked them whether they feel it's racist or they believe blacks are inferior? Or is this your theory, that you're taking from a few people and applying to an entire population?
I look at someone oddly if they say "that jew's name is Mark", that doesn't make me anti-semantic. Nor does giving someone a "look" imply inferiority. People might describe someone as that "skinny girl" or "that redhead", and recieve a 'look' does that make them against redheads and thin people?


For gods sake, it isn't supposed to be nit-picked, it's a simple analogy. It's one situation, given as an example for a greater concept.

It's the same as how in Israel, the Jewish quarter is better kept than anywhere else, because the gov. doesn't want to be seen discriminating against them or being racist. Which in itself shows you that they are discriminative/racist, because why else would they go to the extra effort?

Or how in some places people are scared to prosecute the black man because people might think they are just being racist.

Or how some people might think it's innapropriate to refer to someone as black.

Or like at school where we spent a day with an Islamic and Jewish school, and were later asked if "actually meeting these peopl changed your view on Islamic and Jewish people living in Australia?".

Being hyper-sensitive to a point of racism. Treating differences like the mis-fortune of someone - and being overly nice about their "predicament".
"Don't refer to her as the black girl - she might get offended." (But why would she if there is nothing wrong with being black).


You're dillusional, and looking way too much into nothing. Ironically, your argument as changed numerous times - hence you have nothing to base this on. As well as sidestepping numerous points and questions brought up. Nor do I see why you're so continuosly focused on blacks. Believe it or not, there are other races; and they are not the largest minority...
Come back when it's stronger, and then we'll talk.
Until then, I don't think I'm going to carry on this pointless circle with you any longer, that seems to be going no where.
Game Fortress
I read an article in a weekly science magazine called Science News about subconscious rascist behavior. It was somewhat disturbing.
pjv
being a racist i think is something like an instinct to people but as we grow our environment plays major role in changing our perception to something good or bad. i hope people will stop being a racist.
AdamantMonk
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.


Have you asked them whether they feel it's racist or they believe blacks are inferior? Or is this your theory, that you're taking from a few people and applying to an entire population?
I look at someone oddly if they say "that jew's name is Mark", that doesn't make me anti-semantic. Nor does giving someone a "look" imply inferiority. People might describe someone as that "skinny girl" or "that redhead", and recieve a 'look' does that make them against redheads and thin people?


For gods sake, it isn't supposed to be nit-picked, it's a simple analogy. It's one situation, given as an example for a greater concept.

It's the same as how in Israel, the Jewish quarter is better kept than anywhere else, because the gov. doesn't want to be seen discriminating against them or being racist. Which in itself shows you that they are discriminative/racist, because why else would they go to the extra effort?

Or how in some places people are scared to prosecute the black man because people might think they are just being racist.

Or how some people might think it's innapropriate to refer to someone as black.

Or like at school where we spent a day with an Islamic and Jewish school, and were later asked if "actually meeting these peopl changed your view on Islamic and Jewish people living in Australia?".

Being hyper-sensitive to a point of racism. Treating differences like the mis-fortune of someone - and being overly nice about their "predicament".
"Don't refer to her as the black girl - she might get offended." (But why would she if there is nothing wrong with being black).


You're dillusional, and looking way too much into nothing. Ironically, your argument as changed numerous times - hence you have nothing to base this on. As well as sidestepping numerous points and questions brought up. Nor do I see why you're so continuosly focused on blacks. Believe it or not, there are other races; and they are not the largest minority...
Come back when it's stronger, and then we'll talk.
Until then, I don't think I'm going to carry on this pointless circle with you any longer, that seems to be going no where.


Hi I'm Jeslyn or blackheart. I like to leave quotes to pile up for easy access!

oh wait they're already on the page 50 times anyways.
RaMo
AdamantMonk wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.


Have you asked them whether they feel it's racist or they believe blacks are inferior? Or is this your theory, that you're taking from a few people and applying to an entire population?
I look at someone oddly if they say "that jew's name is Mark", that doesn't make me anti-semantic. Nor does giving someone a "look" imply inferiority. People might describe someone as that "skinny girl" or "that redhead", and recieve a 'look' does that make them against redheads and thin people?


For gods sake, it isn't supposed to be nit-picked, it's a simple analogy. It's one situation, given as an example for a greater concept.

It's the same as how in Israel, the Jewish quarter is better kept than anywhere else, because the gov. doesn't want to be seen discriminating against them or being racist. Which in itself shows you that they are discriminative/racist, because why else would they go to the extra effort?

Or how in some places people are scared to prosecute the black man because people might think they are just being racist.

Or how some people might think it's innapropriate to refer to someone as black.

Or like at school where we spent a day with an Islamic and Jewish school, and were later asked if "actually meeting these peopl changed your view on Islamic and Jewish people living in Australia?".

Being hyper-sensitive to a point of racism. Treating differences like the mis-fortune of someone - and being overly nice about their "predicament".
"Don't refer to her as the black girl - she might get offended." (But why would she if there is nothing wrong with being black).


You're dillusional, and looking way too much into nothing. Ironically, your argument as changed numerous times - hence you have nothing to base this on. As well as sidestepping numerous points and questions brought up. Nor do I see why you're so continuosly focused on blacks. Believe it or not, there are other races; and they are not the largest minority...
Come back when it's stronger, and then we'll talk.
Until then, I don't think I'm going to carry on this pointless circle with you any longer, that seems to be going no where.


Hi I'm Jeslyn or blackheart. I like to leave quotes to pile up for easy access!

oh wait they're already on the page 50 times anyways.



STOP THAT!!! SO ANNOYING LOL

Im A Racist Against Asians!! i hate them!! (GOTTA HATE THEIR DRIVING)omg they dont know how to drive they soo suck at driving!! omg!! they piss me offff
meet in rio
I've only ever been accused of racism once, over msn by a Colombian guy. We were talking in Spanish, so it wasn't because he thought I was forcing my language on him, or anything:

Him: I didn't like Europe. They called me sudeca(sp?) etc.
Me: We're not all racist, y'know.
Him: Yes, you are.
Me: Well, I'm not.
Him: Of course you're racist: all europeans are racist.

Spot the irony?

I have South-East-Asian friends, Middle-Asian friends, black friends and have everyday contact with people of all races. I do not consider them superior or inferior to me because of our different races.

I will admit, however, that sometimes I unintentionally jump to conclusions (often favourable, by the way) based on Nationality: all the girls at my school from Hong Kong are incredibley hard workers - if I leave school and meet someone else from Hong Kong (NOT, I must stress, someone Asian), I may also assume that they are hard working; all the Nigerian girls (once again, NOT all the black girls) I know are brilliant dancers - I am likely to assume that any Nigerians I meet are good dancers. In this way, you could argue that I am in fact racist.

As for using 'black'/'hispanic' as a descriptive adjective, I think that treating it as taboo is simply insulting.

I describe my friends as 'asian'/'black'/'half-korean'/whatever and they describe me as 'white' or 'blonde'. Racial descriptions, especially for non-caucasians (where there are a greater variety of hair colours/textures), can far more useful than hair-colour or skin tone.
firebrandglass
RaMo wrote:
AdamantMonk wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Jeslyn wrote:
Quote:
Also, being hyper-sensitive about race is racism in itself. If I were to say "the black girl over there" when referring to someone, and if I am reprimanded then it is like saying calling someone black is a bad thing... when in fact it shouldn't be any more offensive than if I said "the white girl over there" if "she" had been white rather than black...


Yes, you should probably look up the definition of racism. "hypersensitivity to racism" is not racism. Racism, since you seem to lack the basic definition, is when one person feels superior to another based soley on 'race'. Being sensitive on a comment, does not make them racist. That seems like a duh, statement. Unless you can prove their sensitivity is making them feel superior to another race.
If somebody is offended, then they are. End of story.


Um, I think you missed the point. The point is, that describing someone as "the black girl over there" really shouldn't be a racist comment, and for someone to interpret it as racist they themselves must in some small way believe or acknowledge that being black is a bad thing (beneath being white). Other-wise... where is the insult? It's a description.
Their hyper-sensitivity to the comment is just an outer-facade, and although perhaps with outwardly best intentions, discriminative in itself.

and for an exact definition:

Quote:

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist

adj 1: based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion [syn: antiblack, anti-Semitic, anti-Semite(a)] n : a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others [syn: racialist]



your interpretation is one sentence. I was looking at discrimination/prejudice as well.


No, as far as I'm concerned, you're still mistaken. There is no feesible way for that to be, whether one sees it to be offensive or an insult, considered racist, unless the person saying it is hoarding hate. How exactly are you gathering prejudice from this? You aren't making any sense. Or if you are, in your own world, it has surpassed me.

Who exactly are you referring to that is stating these theories, that saying "that black girl" is bad? Is this your idea? Or have one or two blacks out of the entire negro population said they were offended, so you took it upon yourself, as most do, to apply it to an entire population?

Um, no point as been missed? Except for you're attempting to define something as racist, when it doesn't fit the meaning. It's the equivalent of saying that a women is offended because someone called her female, so she must be sexist. It doesn't apply, nor is feesible.


I'm looking at more of a situation where my friend says:
"Which one is Amy?"

And I loudly reply:
"She's the black girl over there"

And I get odd looks from people as if to say I have said something wrong against the girl

It's just an example, not an in-depth situation.


However, you said if someone gets upset about being "that black girl overthere", then they're racism involved. How is getting looks from people contributing to racism?


The people who give me the looks must in some way interpret identifying someone as black a racist comment. Otherwise there would be no reason for them to give me a dissaproving look. To interpret it as a racist comment, they must in some way - conciouslky or not - acknowledge or believe that being black is an inferior thing - otherwise it would not be a bad thing.


Have you asked them whether they feel it's racist or they believe blacks are inferior? Or is this your theory, that you're taking from a few people and applying to an entire population?
I look at someone oddly if they say "that jew's name is Mark", that doesn't make me anti-semantic. Nor does giving someone a "look" imply inferiority. People might describe someone as that "skinny girl" or "that redhead", and recieve a 'look' does that make them against redheads and thin people?


For gods sake, it isn't supposed to be nit-picked, it's a simple analogy. It's one situation, given as an example for a greater concept.

It's the same as how in Israel, the Jewish quarter is better kept than anywhere else, because the gov. doesn't want to be seen discriminating against them or being racist. Which in itself shows you that they are discriminative/racist, because why else would they go to the extra effort?

Or how in some places people are scared to prosecute the black man because people might think they are just being racist.

Or how some people might think it's innapropriate to refer to someone as black.

Or like at school where we spent a day with an Islamic and Jewish school, and were later asked if "actually meeting these peopl changed your view on Islamic and Jewish people living in Australia?".

Being hyper-sensitive to a point of racism. Treating differences like the mis-fortune of someone - and being overly nice about their "predicament".
"Don't refer to her as the black girl - she might get offended." (But why would she if there is nothing wrong with being black).


You're dillusional, and looking way too much into nothing. Ironically, your argument as changed numerous times - hence you have nothing to base this on. As well as sidestepping numerous points and questions brought up. Nor do I see why you're so continuosly focused on blacks. Believe it or not, there are other races; and they are not the largest minority...
Come back when it's stronger, and then we'll talk.
Until then, I don't think I'm going to carry on this pointless circle with you any longer, that seems to be going no where.


Hi I'm Jeslyn or blackheart. I like to leave quotes to pile up for easy access!

oh wait they're already on the page 50 times anyways.



STOP THAT!!! SO ANNOYING LOL

Im A Racist Against Asians!! i hate them!! (GOTTA HATE THEIR DRIVING)omg they dont know how to drive they soo suck at driving!! omg!! they piss me offff


So, what happens to the text when the frames collapse totally? Reminds of the trash compactor scene is Star Wars... the suspense is killing me...

Jack-hammer: I concede your point about trousers and for this reason I have found you to be far superior to me. Please accept my humble apologies.
blackheart
firebrandglass wrote:


So, what happens to the text when the frames collapse totally? Reminds of the trash compactor scene is Star Wars... the suspense is killing me...

Jack-hammer: I concede your point about trousers and for this reason I have found you to be far superior to me. Please accept my humble apologies.


I believe eventually the page would be forced wider.
intheraw
Racist slurs is the most offensive way to offend someone these days, i mean not to actually be racist towards a type of people, but to call another person a racist is the most offensive thing you can call someone. Long gone are the days when you could slag off someone for their sexuallity or for being an organ in thier body or even some kind excretted matter, no de-sentitiseation had killed all that.

being unPC these days is offensive, and racism is the new swear words, it's funny becuase 80 years ago, no one would bat an eye lid over such suggestions, now we're all up in arms over it.

I'm not saying that the PC world we live in is wrong, it's cool. I'm just saying what i reckon about stuff.
Idoru
A raceist in me, hmm....

Well, I actually can't deny it, although I have to straighten it out.
During my youth I was very engaged in campaigns against it,
but as so often I took my ideals more and more to every-day-life,
and less as theories.

But, to stay on subject, what I want to point out with this is that I
try to stay alert on myself, and that I have good means to do it.
However, I notice that I follow structure every once in a while before
I have a chance to put up a critical thinking.

And this often have as a result oppressing women, poor people,
other cultures, etc, etc. Just the way our society is built to be. There
is simply not fully developed equal rights, and furthermore there is not
an interest of forming the world that way. Our way of life doesn't
approve to that, for we have no interest in sharing equal. Having said
that, I also wan't to make clear that not everyone likes to have it
that way, but it's hard to go against ones leguacy.

The bases for the world we see today was layn hundred of years ago,
and the bases for that an even longer time back. No one followed a
long term plan with clear goals, so not all results were for the better.
The situation is still the same. Not everyone have grand, longtime plans
for what they do, and even if we have, things tend to get complicated.

So, a raceist in me...? Well, as the Budhists would express it, it's my karma Wink

All I can do is accept it and try to make a difference for what I belive is
better. But do we really have to call it something so ugly as raceist?
sibbahz
There is a lot of racism around, i wouldnt call myself a racist generally but sometimes i might go through a major city and feel a bit uncomfortable that there is more foreign people around than engish.
Not that i have a problem with these people, i just find the proportions a bit weird.
sistahgeek
There is a difference between racism and prejudice.

Here's the quick and dirty 4:30 AM version of the difference between the two.

Prejudice is when you dislike or hate someone because they are different than you.

Racism is when you dislike or hate someone because they are different than you AND you have the authority and/or means to oppress them because of those feelings.
condor666
I think most people who says that they are not racist and also say that they hate racists, are also racist again the racists, so if you would like to be a no racist you must love everyone even the racists
Ankyro
I dont consider myself a racist. But I can play the numbers. And some demographics do have large subsections of members who just arent functional humans. But miscreants are found in all races. I tend to let someone prove that they are a dickhole before writing them off. Everyone gets one chance. Two or three if you have nice boobs.
Helios
Then everyone except me.

I'm not a racist.
I have met african people, arab people.. everyone.
I felt completely regular while talking to them. I felt no hate or something.
HoboPelican
sistahgeek wrote:
There is a difference between racism and prejudice.

Here's the quick and dirty 4:30 AM version of the difference between the two.

Prejudice is when you dislike or hate someone because they are different than you.

Racism is when you dislike or hate someone because they are different than you AND you have the authority and/or means to oppress them because of those feelings.

Laughing I understand the 4:30AM thing..

But words have defined meanings AND connotations. I think a lot of disagreements occur because people are using and interpreting words based THEIR connotations and not actual definitions. For example, a dictionary gives this definition of racism.

Quote:
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.


So while I can't argue with your connotation of racism, the DEFINITION does not require that you have the power to harm. Just the belief that race is makes one superior.

And with that definition in hand, I state here that I and many people I know are not racist.
denggi
I think its true that people are more comfortable with others who are similar to themselves. The thing that make someone a racist is the fact that they have certain generalisations on people of a certain race and therefore threat them differently. On whether it is natural to be a racist...I think its easy to fall into that trap. We humans love to generalise and find patterns...even in people's bahaviour, so race may be one line along which we form an opinion on a person's behaviour or attributes.
felisleo
i agree to majority.everone is a bit racist.every french british turk arab etc..
nationalsm makes you believe you are superior compared to others and you just cannot use enough potential Smile
hence i believe european are more racist..
BruceTheDauber
denggi wrote:
I think its true that people are more comfortable with others who are similar to themselves.


People can be similar in a variety of ways. If you were a bank manager, would you tend to be more comfortable (a) in a group of other bank managers of a different race, or (b) in a group of street gangsters of the same race as yourself? If you said (b), then you might be racist.
xnontas
Most of you have a very interesting opinion about racism.
I will agree with many of you that it is almost impossible not to be a racist.
The best think is to realise that soon and think about it...
Nutorious
Hmm.. Well there always will be i think, it is getting better though... Look what it use to be like only 50 years ago blacks wernt even allowed to be on the same busses and stuff we were able to!
MuGeN89
Yeah we're all racist, because different races act differently, have different cultures which for other races might be a bit weird.
Bob Simmons
2 1/2 words (because its a conjuction): It's true
i hate racism
one of my best friends is pretty racist and i HATE him for it.
Dark_Jedi06
Well it's an inherent human trait to have a fear of things that are different...though I do believe, as history has shown, that society can eventually overcome that fear, for the most part.
twisthigh
As much as I'd like to scream you're wrong I'm not racist, my best friend is black, I know that racism against black people isn't the only kind out there, and I have to admit that certain cultures have unfortunately been portrayed unfairly, and it is this portrayal that stays burned into our memories... it's sad, unfair, but the truth, and everyone out there has one social group that just doesn't do it for them, for some reason or another... the sad part is, in a majority of cases, this hatred is not from personal experience, but rather old beliefs of, say, our grandparents...
Related topics
Need help with mail.everyone.net
Hey Everyone
Howdy Everyone
G'day everyone!
George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People - Kanye West
Hello everyone
Hello Everyone
Mexifornia - The Destruction of America
Hello everyone!
Democrats defend racist actions by democrats
hello everyone, and introduction about me and music
Hi Everyone!
US-Mexico border wall would be 'disgraceful': Fox
Christians, Jesus, and Africans born in America from slavery
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.