FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Deadliest cath

Blaster
Has anyone saw this on the discovery channel? Its about these people that go alaskin crab fissing. Its really intersting to watch. They are showing you the most dangerous job in the world. Them people really have guts to do something like what they do.
HDirtwater
I watch it every chance I get. When I was in college, there were ads posted all throughout the dorms and in the cafeteria about summer work in Alaska on these boats. Great money, but of course, there's always a chance you don't come back.
CrookedBlaze
That show is one of my favirite shows.

You know, I never really wanted to watch discovery...then I saw this one night at 3 AM and I totally loved it.

Now I'm a total Deadliest Catch fan. Such a great show.

AND MIKE ROWE narrarates it. I LOVED Dirty Jobs. He's so wonderfully perverted.
Blaster
Its on now. I am so happy. Apello season!!! I love it. I had king crab the other day and was like.... one of those people on deadlist catch may have caught it. Very Happy
hodgenpodg
Deadliest catch is an awesome show...those guys are absolutely insane....the camera guys that shoot the video are also pretty crazy for willingly going out there
Allstar
Addicting show, it's at it's best when the storm starts brewing, This show is amazing. I love it personally.
trickstott
What makes this job so dangerous? Crab fishing... It just doesn't sound as dangerous as... oh... construction worker or ... soldier or something?

I'll google it, but you guys seem to be pretty big fans. Tell me about it.
HDirtwater
trickstott wrote:
What makes this job so dangerous? Crab fishing... It just doesn't sound as dangerous as... oh... construction worker or ... soldier or something?

I'll google it, but you guys seem to be pretty big fans. Tell me about it.

Why don't you watch the show and you'll see exactly why it's so dangerous. Besides the many other things dangerous about it, if you fall in the water, you are dead in 2 minutes.