FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Requirements

Massive-war
When people look for free hosting, and your site comes up, people click on it to check out how to get free web services.

I think a huge turn off is the 5 post thing. Immediately people (including myself) get turned off by seeing the work needed to get free hosting. They (and I) would just rather just keep googling until something free comes up that's easy to get to, than to post 5 times here.

Just a suggestion. The only reason I'm here is because I have nothing better to do at the moment, and want to see if this works, lol
alkady
Nothing comes for free in life. I've seen dozens of people complaining about this. C'mon, Where else can you get 250 MB of space, 10 GB of Bandwidth and so on, Adfree? And whats more your allowed to upload files that only paid accounts will support. You can have CGI files which you'd have to pay to unlock with Geocities for example, I've had accounts on Geocities, Freewebs, Fortunecities, Pfwh and dozens of web hosting sites and none have come close to frihost. PFWH was the closest but I opted for Frihost because the server was always offline.
dz9c
Dude 5 posts is NOTHING. Thats the LEAST you could do for the services FriHost offers.
n0obie4life
We have had too much of this.

And all became a flame war.

BTW, go look at other post for hosts, they require you to post 25 posts and they give packages lousier than ours Rolling Eyes

-close-
blackheart
Massive-war wrote:
When people look for free hosting, and your site comes up, people click on it to check out how to get free web services.

I think a huge turn off is the 5 post thing. Immediately people (including myself) get turned off by seeing the work needed to get free hosting. They (and I) would just rather just keep googling until something free comes up that's easy to get to, than to post 5 times here.

Just a suggestion. The only reason I'm here is because I have nothing better to do at the moment, and want to see if this works, lol

The idea with the 5 posts, and all the posts you should be making there-after, is that you are supposed to work a little bit for the hosting. Instead of paying for it in money, you get it in exchange for a few posts... and those few posts really are nothing in comparison to the service you are getting for "free".

Frihost is a better host (at least in my experience) than any host out there that gives you instant free hosting. And probably the en par with if not better than alot of payed hosting.

If you don't like the conditions, you are in no way obligated to stay with the service.