FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

qcm (quitetly chuckling to myself)

h5n1clan
I am making a move to make a new online acronym or whatever they are called. It will be qcm (quitetly chuckling to myself), because i rarely ever laugh out loud and im getting tired of using it. Now the reason im posting, can all of you join me in my pledge against lying to your friends family and just random strangers online about your laughing status? Just type qcm to tell everyone the truth rather than lying and saying you are laughing. So, everyone start using qcm!!!
alkady
QCM
dz9c
I doubt you will change everyone lol I mean even look at this smiley: Laughing The code has "lol" for god sakes lol. Im not laughing out loud but thats just how it is Smile QCM is too scary.
Jeslyn
Actually, it seems kind of weird...
Besides, realistically, most people don't know what it means, and I'd rather not waste time trying to explain every time it's used. "lol" is internationally known.
h5n1clan
i just get annoyed how often people use lol so i decided to make up qcm, me and my friends use it(sometimes)
Scorpio
Thats cool.

Well QCM for me too Laughing

oops did i post lol there!!!
firebrandglass
I think there should be an internet standard scale ranging from:

NEMA (not even mildly amused)
SGAYR (slight grin at your remark) alternate= SG@YR
STSSB (showing teeth smiling so big)
STOS (showing teeth, one snort)
STTS (showing teeth, two snorts)
LOL (well, you know)

but QCM is a start.
h5n1clan
lol i like nema, but the rest deal way too much with the teeth and what your showing
Forces
These should all be sent into the urban dictionary [url]urbandictionary.com[/url] maybe one of them could be the next big thing

Quote:
NEMA (not even mildly amused)
SGAYR (slight grin at your remark) alternate= SG@YR
STSSB (showing teeth smiling so big)
STOS (showing teeth, one snort)
STTS (showing teeth, two snorts)
LOL (well, you know)
a.Bird
rofqcm
h5n1clan
rolling on floor quitely chuckling to yourslef? what is gods name does that mean?
dz9c
h5n1clan wrote:
rolling on floor quitely chuckling to yourslef? what is gods name does that mean? why am i so confused in my ever so nothin life?

umm (tries to think of a word to show that im laughing) ah w.e i cant so.. Laughing
thats pretty amusing i might say, rofqcm. Because, well, yea.
jabapyth
qcm has too many sylables to say/think
how bout:
ma (mildly amused)
h5n1clan
when i see lol i dont think laughing out loud i just see lol and think lol same thing would be when you see qcm.
Itachi
QCM does seem a little bit awkward so i think i will stick with lol because i personally do not feel like trying to explain what qcm means over and over again.

~Itachi