FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maple Story...

pokethamage
I searched the forum and there isn't a thread for MS only...so I'm starting one...ya

Anyways...anyone plays that MMORPG? If so...say something? I'm just trying to give people something to talk about here...so talk...

Anyways I played in the beta and it was so cool. Now GMS is so different... Anybody who played in the beta also?

Mes in Victoria Island:

Lv 41 Cleric in Broa
Lv 21 Thief in Broa
Lv 27 Warrior in Broa
Lv 17 Archer in Broa
Lv 2 n00b in Broa...XD
4X(that means 4 of) Lv 0 n00bs in Broa
Lv 23 Mage in Scania

I miss my Lv 34 Ice Wiz in beta...
Comrade
yep im playing this game. im lvl 24 mage in bora. Very nice game and i
want to play this game more and more Laughing

My nickname is mafioso221.
Comrade
Comrade wrote:
yep im playing this game. im lvl 24 mage in bora. Very nice game and i
want to play this game more and more Laughing

My nickname is mafioso221.

Sry for a mistake i have char not in bora but in bera Embarassed
pokethamage
lmao i've just been gone for a day and there are like 7 posts lol...never happened to me before...

grr all my friends are so friggin hi level...they are all lv 70+...and they're not lying...i saw them in action...therefore...they got no life lol...

glad to see that there are people who plays ms AND arent pros...yay
Comrade
pokethamage wrote:
lmao i've just been gone for a day and there are like 7 posts lol...never happened to me before...

grr all my friends are so friggin hi level...they are all lv 70+...and they're not lying...i saw them in action...therefore...they got no life lol...

glad to see that there are people who plays ms AND arent pros...yay

wow lvl 70+. jesus how long are they playing?

btw i have one question. Then i go to a free market i see alot of stuff lvl
up to 60+. Will they appear in simple shop then ill be that lvl or ill need to
buy them from a free market for 1.000.000+ mesos? Question
odinstag
Oh yeah, Maple Story kicks butt.

29 mage
15 warrior
9 thief

I have built up several toons just learning to play and deleted them. So nothing to high a lvl. But I am working on it.

I have a lot of stuff to do before LVL 30 too. Oh man is it gonna suck.
pokethamage
Comrade wrote:

wow lvl 70+. jesus how long are they playing?

btw i have one question. Then i go to a free market i see alot of stuff lvl
up to 60+. Will they appear in simple shop then ill be that lvl or ill need to
buy them from a free market for 1.000.000+ mesos? Question

my friends played overtime during the final "beta-players only pre-release" stage where experience gain was doubled...so they got to like lv 40 when GMS was released to the public...they got no life, like i said before

now as to your question...the lv 60+ items won't be in shops for a loooong time...cuz most, if not all, of them are rare drops...i can still remember in the old days lv 30+ items were 1 mil+...so i'm sorry but i guess you have to pay 1 mil+ for lv 60+ items...pan lid prices are dropping...sweet...(the last 2 statements are totally unrelated and therefore ignore them...XD)
Comrade
thx for the answer. Yesterday i got lvl 38 mage rob for 8 pig heads. lol Laughing
jeffleo
Hmm. Used to play in GMS. But it closed off from the world. So I play MapleSEA now. Hahas. LvL 18 warrior. ( I restarted and trained to that in 2 days haha ) Can't say this game owns, cause I find it pointless. But it's pretty fun, especially when you play with your friends. ^_^
pokethamage
online games are made for interaction between people...not for storylines...so duh it is pointless...lol...and getting to lv 18 in 2 days isn't that special...i got to lv 22 with my warrior in one day...then got bored...and started my mages...
Alienz
I playing this game too. I just level few hours ago Razz Currently level 82 Hermit.
Comrade
Alienz wrote:
I playing this game too. I just level few hours ago Razz Currently level 82 Hermit.

omfg nice lvl dude. Me is only 26 Sad
jeffleo
I don't know why, but I feel high lvllers seriously have no life or something. LOLS. Everyday they just go home to rush their character. If I do that, I'd be one heck of a geek. Haha.
skynet
Well my most freinds play in this game.. I'll try this game to.. it's sounds pretty good game
Dark_Sun
I already played to this game, and actually, I prefer Metroid Prime Hunter on Wifi!^^ but anyway i have a friend level 84... he kills some powerful golems in no time. but he doesn't play anymore :-&
linkman2004
I used to play this game not that long ago. Then the repetetiveness of the leveling up sank in and I don't play it anymore. I also think that Hunters Wi-Fi is a much much better game. Razz
diddle
its hard to level in this game, and its got decent graphics. Its pretty good, but i dont like the quests, cuz they are always too hard for your level.
Comrade
im lvl 31 now. YAY! A Fire Wizard Very Happy
pokethamage
diddle wrote:
its hard to level in this game, and its got decent graphics. Its pretty good, but i dont like the quests, cuz they are always too hard for your level.

wrong...that holds true only when you're not a mage...if you are the quests are way too easy. i have a warrior and a mage and i use my mage to do all the quests...simply because warrior are waaaaay underdamaged...