FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

free legal forms site

Balkanboy
How do you like/dislike www.legalforms.name ?
Hobbit
The site looks professional but not your writing.
Quote:

1. All legal forms are proffesionaly edited in pdf format and totally FREE!

2. No hidden fees!

3. No registration-instand download!

Tousands of websites sell these legal forms and this is only place to get them free. To open forms you will need Acrobat Reader (freeware). All forms are ready to print. Alternativly you can fill the forms before printing using any pdf editor.
Blaster
Yea it does look realy professional. I would fix the spelling errors that hobbit mentioned above though.
Balkanboy
Thanks guys, I will correct this spelling mistakes now.
benjad
A few more things to consider.

Where did you get your source for these forms? Make sure it's ok for you to use these templates.

Each form has a disclaimer on it, but I think since we are talking law, you might want to get one h#!! of a legal disclaimer on the site, and maybe have a local lawyer check it over for you. This is potentially dangerous territory.

State what country states, regions, and cities it might be good in. For example, in MD, there is a state "sale of vehicle" form that is used. Coming to the DMV with another form is very much so looked down up.

Otherwise, the site visually looks good. You might want to add a pdf icon before the forms, or somewhere indicate they are pdf form, and a place to get it.
Balkanboy
Why do you think it is dangerous teritory?
If you think about forms rights I am not worried since I purchased these forms with resale rights. It's my choice not to charge for them.
benjad
All I would suggest is to contact someone with some legal experience, and talk to them about this. Worst case scenario, you personally get sued for providing bad legal advice.

The site most likely would need a clear disclaimer, indicating that you are not a lawyer, and that you can not give legal advice. For example, you probably could not tell someone if they could or could not use one of your forms for a particular purpose, or if it would be valid in a certain locality. It should also indicate that these are generalized forms, and may not be usable in your locality. You use them at your own personal risk.

As another example, Living wills and DNR orders are a standardized thing here in the state of MD. If it is not the state form, it is not valid.

Yup, it sounds like now I'm giving legal advice, but I'll stand by my original statement... it might be good to have a lawyer type look this over, and consider the possible ramifications.
viperbattlefield
i didnt really read that last long post lol. but nice professional looking site.
Balkanboy
Thanks for comments on design and thanks for disclamer info benjad. I will make one to protect myself from possible sue.
novisdesign
Perty nice man
jayzee
pretty cool and unique site..
Scorpio
Good site you got there.

Glad to see that people are doing something instead of just dying for money

Keep up the good work Very Happy