FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dog conquests

Alein_Atryda_III
I went to dog conquest in my town today. I tought it would be fun, yet it was not Mad Well, unless you consider making fun of dog owners "fun".

It's crazy, making all those nasty things with dogs fur and cutting them like bushes. Those dogs do not look like dogs anymore. And I'm not just talking about poodles.

Oh my god, I can't believe those conquests. There were some strange small dogs, I don't know what were they called, but they all looked just the same. Like attack of the clones. They even had all the same ribbons... Even tough one woman had hundrets of dog ribbons...

People do so many such crazy things with their dogs... Like maing them wear some strange plastic clothes when going on a walk so their fur won't get dirty. Scary... What do you think about such unhumanitarian acts? Surprised

(Don't get me that serious you all dog lovers... and... well, those dog lovers I met there didn't look like they loved their animals... )