FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is any software available

rajhank

Is there any software available which can cut a background score from a movie and make it a mp3 file .Like if we like a background score and want to cut it which method should we adopt, any software is available for this.

If you didn't understood the question , plz ask me repeat it clearly.
gh0stface
Well, I'm not sure into MP3,

but with VirtualDub, you can rip the audio into wav form. I'm sure then there are other programs that can convert wav into MP3.

You can get VirtualDub at VirtualDub.org
SunburnedCactus
You can take the sound directly from the movie, but it will include all the other sounds, i.e. talking and sound effects over the top. There is no way to remove those. Also remember that film scores are copyright protected.
{name here}
You can simply use Windows Sound Recorder. Be sure that Stereo Mix is selected under the volume properties of the recording device in audio properties; which can be accessed via the edit menu in sound recorder. You can then save it as WAV. Get audacity and LAME, open up the file and export it to MP3. Audacity can also export to the newer and better Ogg Vorbis format without LAME.
varun_dodla
You can try VCD Cutter. That should be the ideal one for your job as it has tools to separate the video (into *.m1v) and audio tracks (into *.mp3) and save them as separate files. But as told you will get the whole audio track (i.e. with complete dialouges and background scores)
ashik
You could try Aurora Media Workshop. It let's you choose a time interval and extract the audio during that interval from the movie file. It may not be the best choice in terms of quality, but this package includes everything you would need to do with media files.
http://www.mediatox.com
http://www.mediatox.com/auroramedia.exe
Scorpio
gh0stface wrote:
Well, I'm not sure into MP3,

but with VirtualDub, you can rip the audio into wav form. I'm sure then there are other programs that can convert wav into MP3.

You can get VirtualDub at VirtualDub.org

That is the best option as far as I can see.

For converting the wav into mp3 there are many softwares

Just search for them at

www.download.com
Indyan
Yes.
Download virtuadub.It will allow you to export the audio as a .wav file. Then you need to convert it to the desired format using another software. You can use a frontend for Lame.

http://www.mp3-converter.com/mp3_converter_freeware.htm
Bengt
open in a video editing program and split it Very Happy
rajhank
I want to have another software which can read contents from scratched disks.It can be free or premium, plz tell soon.
ocalhoun
SunburnedCactus wrote:
You can take the sound directly from the movie, but it will include all the other sounds, i.e. talking and sound effects over the top. There is no way to remove those. Also remember that film scores are copyright protected.

You could try to remove the other sounds by cutting out certain fequecies with something like nero waveform. I used that once to remove the tape-player sound from a cd I was burning. If you use something like that, however, you'll kill parts of the music too. Besides, with most movies, you'll just end up with fragments of songs. Best to just buy it.
exarkun
Ya, i agree. Why torture yourself with all these trouble when you can just buy the song? Wink Alright. not if it is no available anymore.