FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Knowledge about PHP Format?

lancerfootwear
Dear sir
I am generally see this PHP Format for web pages but i don't know about it. So i want to know about this format and is it best way to design the web site by using this format.I don't know even the full form of it.
Plese tell me about it in details.
thanking you.
snowboardalliance
If you think php is for web design the same way as html, you're wrong. It's a programming languauge. All output is html. It is used to have interactive webpages. If you're interested. Read more on php.net
Tex_Arcana
snowboardalliance wrote:
If you think php is for web design the same way as html, you're wrong. It's a programming languauge. All output is html. It is used to have interactive webpages. If you're interested. Read more on php.net

Yeah like he said. Most of the time when you see a web site that uses PHP exclusively as the format the site was developed using a CMS (Content Management System) like Xoops or PostNuke. Some folks even make sites that are only forums like phpBB or SMF, or blog programs like WordPress or Textpattern.

Of course it is also possible to have a HTML site that includes forum and blog software as well. Then you have some pages in HTML and others in PHP formats as well. It adds a little more flexability to static HTML sites, keeping them in fresh content and making them interactive (always good things when you are looking for repeat visitors).

If you would like to see some of the free posablities in PHP based web site software (CMS, forums, blogs) and try out demo's of each visit http://www.opensourcecms.com/