FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WEB DESIGNING THROUGH FLASH MX6.0

lancerfootwear
Dear Sir/Madam
Since i am devoping and designing my web site in HTML but now i have listioned about FLASH MX for devloping More effective sites.So i want to know that is this possible in FLASH MX to have a complete Web site in every side, for example can we make hyperlinks in flash and can have HTML Tag support in FLASH MX?.
please help me about it and tell me the best way to devlop an effective web site.Waiting for positive response.
nikolic
If you want an ideal approach in my opinion, you would continue learning html very well, and then use Flash sparingly for the places where animation is needed to better describe ideas. My opinion will be different then others, but this is ideal in my view.
mrbofh
lancerfootwear wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam
Since i am devoping and designing my web site in HTML but now i have listioned about FLASH MX for devloping More effective sites.So i want to know that is this possible in FLASH MX to have a complete Web site in every side, for example can we make hyperlinks in flash and can have HTML Tag support in FLASH MX?.
please help me about it and tell me the best way to devlop an effective web site.Waiting for positive response.

You can make hyperlinks for shure, but i don't know for HTML Tags....
otiscom
When designing using Flash, bear in mind that Microsoft is switching off activex controls and flash in it's browser (IE).

This is after another court case.

Try and design re-directs to non flash pages for thse who don't have
flash enabled in thier browsers.
bladeron
yes flash does allow hyperlinking as well as html tags in some cases, actually it depends on what you are looking to do with the html tags

yes, you should complete with html and then go on to learn flash, just like me Smile

try out some tutorials in flash and then seek help on some flash forums like flashkit or anywhere, its really helpful
asteriks
I think you can use swismax. It is really good when I compared it flash.
Scorpio
Dont use to design the whole site unless you are absolutely sure that your site will be very popular.

Because flash sites are not crawled by bots ,

They are difficult to crawl since they have a source in an external flash page,..

Better embed flash movies selectively in your html page