FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

United 93 - The Movie -

Blaster
Did anyone see the previews for this? It looks really good. I want to see it. It is about the flight 93 crash that landed (supposely) in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
yooksauce
test
Blaster
Yea i saw it. It was really good. But then i watched this docomentry and was like wow. Did flight 93 really crash?
gr3gg3r
I am definetely going to see this movie. From what I have seen in the previews, this should be very good. I know that there will not be a happy ending of course, seeing as how it is based on the true events of that flight. But i'm sure it will be powerful and moving.

There will be lots of contraversy with this movie and debate on whether this should come out this early or not. But honestly, I think it gives meaning to what the passengers on Flight 93 did on that dreadful day. They fought back against the terrorists and helped avoid another potentially deadly crash site.

I think this movie will represent the story well. I am looking forward to it. Smile
Blaster
Yea it deffeintly looks good. I want to see it after seeing this
Kovalchuk17
Finally a movie that doesn't just blame who is responisble for letting 9/11 happen, rather its a close enecounter of the real story. It looks amazing.
ChaosMike
I'm having mixed feelings about this movie. I don't like the idea of making money off of a tragedy like this, but hopefully they'll make some of the profit go to the family of the victims or to memorialize all victims of 9/11. However, if it makes real good light of the sacrifice of the passengers, I'll bet it'd make a great movie and give honor to those lives lost. I probably will not see this movie though.
Kovalchuk17
A good portion of it is going to be used to build a memorial in pennsylvania
tribe
WOW

Coming out of the theatre tonight, that was the only word I could say. I was heartbroken, but angry at the same time. They are hero's! They nearly did it, and then bam, its over, their lives, their future, but their legacies will live on forever.

It's a strong and extremely powerful movie to see.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL THEIR WORK OVER THE SEAS TO BRING FREEDOM TO NATIONS WHO MAY NEVER COULD'VE HAD FREEDOM! A COUNTRY LIKE US, MAY BE THE ONLY HOPE FOR MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD

Movie was was done, but again powerful... Worth the money.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE AFFECTED ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001
Scorpio
I do share my sympathies with the 9/11 attacks

Quote:
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL THEIR WORK OVER THE SEAS TO BRING FREEDOM TO NATIONS WHO MAY NEVER COULD'VE HAD FREEDOM! A COUNTRY LIKE US, MAY BE THE ONLY HOPE FOR MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD

But kindly cut out this kind of rattle

US has caused more damage than anything else

They Bring freedom to others..???

Bollocks!!

All of iraq wants the americans to get their a**** out of there.
US is just staying there trying to suck Iraq's Oil Dry .

Dont you guys ever learn instead of blindly supporting your government.
tribe
scorpio wrote:

Quote:

Bollocks!!

Don't give me that crap. My brother is over in Iraq fighting for the freedom of this world, and you come on here with the biggest crap I hear from the lame ass Democrats of this country. My Brother has a journal and every day he writes about what Iraqi's tell him about the war. In the regions not in the fighting, they are all for the war, they praise "MR." Bush for coming and freeing them.

O ya, sucking Iraq's oil dry, look at the damn 3 dollar a gallon gas, real war for oil eh... How old are you KID!? This war has nothing to do with oil, I mean crude oil and gas alone is up 100% since this war began, again, nothing to do with Oil.. Considering most of our oil is produced in the US, our biggest foreign importers are Canada-Iran-Saudi Arabia.

People like you just go to show why so many no nothing in this country or world. They don't have the strong back of education you need to see right from wrong.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TeenZine
I support the idea of it but i dont think i will go see it .
Jeslyn
scorpio wrote:

Quote:

Bollocks!!

You shouldn't make stupid assumptions just because you disagree with someone's standpoint. You have no idea whether the above poster is blindly "supporting the government" - just from observing a fifty character post.
Try thinking. It helps. A lot.
Blaster
I can't wait to see this. After watching this I want to see what this movie has to say.
SemisonicSmile
Quote:
I'm having mixed feelings about this movie. I don't like the idea of making money off of a tragedy like this, but hopefully they'll make some of the profit go to the family of the victims or to memorialize all victims of 9/11. However, if it makes real good light of the sacrifice of the passengers, I'll bet it'd make a great movie and give honor to those lives lost. I probably will not see this movie though.

I personally dont have mixed feelings about this movie.. Those poor unfourtionate souls on flight 93 dont need to be remembered through a movie, especially for the families. Modern media is an american disgrace and anyone who anticipates this films release is lower than the bush administration. I pitty those sorry saps who actually go to the theatre to watch this piece of american filth. Sorry if i offended anyone. Evil or Very Mad
tribe
Well like I said the movie is really powerful and intense.. I mean the entire movie, you know the outcome, but damn it has to end with the crash....

You will really think at times they will actually take the plane over and win the war, but they don't....

Bring some tissues!

From yahoo:

The Critics:
A-
14 reviews
Yahoo! Users:
B+
5036 ratings

A drama that tells the story of the passengers and crew, their families on the ground and the flight controllers who watched in dawning horror as United Airlines Flight 93 became the fourth hijacked plane on the day of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil: September 11, 2001. 'United 93' recreates the doomed trip in actual time, from takeoff to hijackin