FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cookie Problems

Maka
Can anyone help me out on a weried problem?, say I log into a php nuke site it will log in but after next page it will show me as logged out?.

Thanks in advance.

It works fine in firfox but not ie, what could block cookies?.
foggy
First you should make sure that IE is actually blocking the cookie, and not just having problems with it. On the page where the cookie should be set, look in the status bar below the browser and see if some sort of weird red icon appears. That means that a cookie was blocked. If that is the case, check your security settings under Tools>Internet options>security tab, and see what it is set to.

Hope this helps.
Maka
Thanks I tried that, it turned out to be my time setting was wrong, I had no idea time effects cookies Confused .
Rbv
foggy wrote:
First you should make sure that IE is actually blocking the cookie, and not just having problems with it. On the page where the cookie should be set, look in the status bar below the browser and see if some sort of weird red icon appears. That means that a cookie was blocked. If that is the case, check your security settings under Tools>Internet options>security tab, and see what it is set to.

Hope this helps.

I think exactly the same..
Good advice..