FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Animal Crossing?

harvestking
Do any of yall like animal crossing. The GCN version was good but the Ds I think is alot better.
Marco
Hmmm, I've played the DS version and I have to say it doesn't really impress me. But I'm still in the beginning of the game plus I don't have wireless internet, so I'm not able to play it online.
ReidE96
They both have their good and bad sides. The GC version has hills, but in the DS one you don't need to send fossils to get identified (thank GOD) but you gotta water trees (grr). All the little differences count. I personally prefer the GC version, although that may be because I have over 10 million bells Very Happy

N.B. I don't actually have the DS version, but my friend does and I've played it.
mandrion
I like the DS version, cause of my girlfriend, i cant see her so much and with the wireless playing we can meet each other whenever we want to ^.~

its pretty funny ^^

like pokemon and almost the most games, collecting items, contest, etc
linkman2004
I love the games. I personally like the DS one better. Although it still has its downsides. For one there are no cliffs, two (beyond their power i'm sure)it doesn't have the silky frame rate of the original, and three you can't have your own house. The lack of cliffs is probablly the biggest bummer though. Razz
Maku
i loved the GC version (only the load time was painfull long, is it still in the DS version?)

i will maybe buy a DS for Animal Crossing...but i'm not sure yet Rolling Eyes