FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Robert Ludlum

laggy311
I love anything by robert ludlum, jack higgins...

tom clancy rocks....

The Silmarilion, LOTR Series, anything by Jack Higgins, anything by Tom Clancy, anything by John LeCarre, anything by Robert Ludlum, anything by Rumi, Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club)
Vrythramax
I am also a huge Ludlum fan, as well as a couple of others you mentioned. His books turn into pretty good movies as well...but that's another topic altogether Wink
simpleHalakhah
I read these books in order to consider the possibilities of evil power and its technological reach versus the power of the individual to counteract.
Cassiowt
Robert Ludlum, without surplus of doubts is the maximum exponent of the espionage literature. De Icarus Intrige and THE AQUITAINE PROGRESSION, is wonderful, intrigues international, incredible landscapes, that make the mind to travel for the whole world. I do not see the moment where this romance to turn movies. I believe that the TV and movies are losing an enormous profit, while not to produce histories of Robert Ludlum
pandmatrix
well i have to say he is good,i like his books a lot.....
but there always extreme situation for the hero..and he get out of every situation..for example consider bourne identity(movie is quite different)..jason bourne is always is worst situation,,guys it is too much.....
but while reading it never get boring..so he is good..lol
Vrythramax
pandmatrix wrote:
well i have to say he is good,i like his books a lot.....
but there always extreme situation for the hero..and he get out of every situation..for example consider bourne identity(movie is quite different)..jason bourne is always is worst situation,,guys it is too much.....
but while reading it never get boring..so he is good..lol

don't you see? The hero getting himself out of all those "impossible" situations...and making it somewhat believable is what makes him such a good author and us buying his books, and seeing the movie versions. We want the good guy to win in the end, how he/she goes about getting there is all part of the entertainment factor Wink