FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone watched Heidi on cartoon network

varun_dodla
Heidi was the story of a little girl and I used to love that cartoon series a lot. The way different childish emotions were screened was real marvelous. You just couldn't sit there without being moved by tht child's character. I remeber having tears in my eyes everytime Heidi was in trouble.....and always wished I had a daughter that cute and innocent.
rahul941400
I used to watch heidi on cartoon network almost 6 years back, it was my favorite cartoon series and almost never missed an episode, I was wondering if i cud c it again but there was no way to do so,
I recently read the novel heidi by johanna spyri, its very beautiful story and a very touching one too. I have great longing to watch that series but i cud not find it anywhere(torrents) in english.
csoftdev
what kind of anime is that, is it nice? what is it about?perhaps you can show some link and description about it. thanks
rahul941400
The Animated Series Heidi Is About a Little girl named heidi who was brought by cousin dete to alm uncle(heidi's Grabdfather) to live, he was considered a very bitter man and people at dorfli were afraid of him, but when heidi lived with him she found the alps very beautiful and used to go to the top of the mountain with peter and his flock of goats, she enjoys every moment there but soon after 2 years her cousin comes back to fetch her and wanted her to work at a place in frankfurt, she took her against her will....

hey i can't give you a full details of this beautiful tail which entirely changed my personality and helped me think the way heidi thinks( always positively), she enjoys nature and its beauty, though she is an imaginary character but still I am sure after watchin' it or reading the book(heidi: by johanna spyri) you'll feel you have been changed for good, atleast thats wat i thought.

But The Problem is it is not available in english, on internet or in dvds, but you can find it in any other language u know.

Just Google "Heidi Anime Series" or "Heidi Cartoon" Or "Heidi The Girl Of Alps", etc.
steffmeister
heidi is not a "real" anime, is it?
rahul941400
yes ofcourse its a real anime you can google heidi anime if you want.
kitchakumar
Heidi is beautifull cartoon story. I like the title song in which Heidi flots on a cloud. It is such a beauty. Also the places shown in the cartoon is so dreamy.
mewmewlazlo
I have been watching cartoon network for about 8, 9 years now. I do remeber a Heidi, I think, on Fridays, and Tommy, right? They showed new episodes of cartoons. I can remeber seeing new episodes of shows that are now on boomerang. I guess each generation has their own taste in cartoons. I enjoyed Fridays.
Zenith
I havn't seen it on "CN". What time and day is it on?
sonusaran
I STILL REMEMBER I WAS STUDYING 8TH STANDARD WHEN I SAW DE CARTOON FIRST.. WHAT A SONG.. I WAS BLESSED TO SEE SUCH A HEART TOUCHING CARTOON SHOW.. I REALLY ADMIRE HEIDEI A LOT.. I WISH I WOULD HAVE A FRIEND LIKE HER.. BUT I SHOULD SAY I AM NOT LUCKY.. BECAUSE TO GET A FRIEND LIKE HER TAT TOO NOWADAYS IS IMPOSSIBLE.. I SHOULD SAY PETER IS LUCKY... I CRIED A LOT AND I AM STILL CRYING FOR HER BCOZ THAT KINGD OF IMPRESSION SHE LEFT ON HIM.. TILL MY DEATH I WONT FORGET HER.. SHE IS MY ELIXIR.. I COULDNOT TAKE IT AS A CARTOON .. SHE IS MY REAL HEIDEI.. OH HEIDEI I LOVE LOVE LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
remidoes
I used to watched the show about 14 years ago in Turkish. Yesterday I just watched the show again on youtube for 2 hours. I had a realization that i actually literally fell in love with her 14 years ago when i was a kid. Watching her simple and beautiful mind took me to that dream world again. She is so courageous to be herself in any situation I admire the simplicity and beauty of her heart. I also love you guys i don't know you but we share the same feelings. That's neat:) I too couldn't find anything in English. My other favorite cartoon is Remi that's why my password for everything still includes remi. I would recommend you guys to check that one out. It was one of the best and saddest story i have ever seen till this day. I can't believe that is a story for kids.
keerthi_spidy
hiiiiiiiiiii
evn i used to watch heidi on cartoon network...its my favourite serial in my childhood...
i wish we will get dat serial again on cartoon Very Happy
sanguinedream
Yup i used to watch it 8 years before, never missing a single episode of it, i just loved it..
My best friend and i used to watch it together but sometimes it maked me so sad that tears used to dwell into my eyes and seriously i hate to cry so do i hate watching anyone close to me cry and at that moment my friend used to cry a river for the innocent girl,i can never forget the memories i created with the show while beating up my dear friend to shop crying and when he wont listened to me i used to try to switch off the TV but my dear friend just usualy fought back with me which ended up both of us in a war for a whole month but best friends are forever right so in end we went together to watch the show and that time both of us crying together..how funny it was..
now its a long gone story i havent seen my friend in ages now but its a memory which neither of us can forget, thats why its really very precious peice of my life which maybe i wont forget till end of my life...
maddelalatha
I realy love heidi serial in CN,i used to w8t to watch it on friday n saturday nyt.realy awesome serial neva saw in any channel dan CN.I lyk to watch it once again.pls tell me atleast can i find full english verison of heidi serials as CD'S.its better if CN once again telecast that heidi all r loving to see it
jigoku05
If You mean Heidi of the Alps, I've watched it in a local channel here in the Philippines long before C.N. aired it. If you all dig this kind of anime, I recommend you to watch:

They are really old Japanese anime but is really fun to watch.

Trapp Family Story
Sarah (Princess Sarah)
Remi (Nobody's Boy)
Remi (Nobody's Girl)
Romeo's Blue Skies
Cedie (Little Prince Cedie)
Mary and the Secret Garden
Daddy Long Legs (Judy Abbot)
A Dog of Flanders
The Musketeers
Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
St. Nicholas
Ciaoh Marco
Cinderella (japanese)
Snow White (Shirayuki Hime no Densetsu)
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Tom Sawyer
Anne of Green Gables
Georgie
Little Women (1&2)
Pollyanna
deepti
omg...i have been thinkin abt watchin heidi since so long...but i just cant seem to find a copy of it in english:(...cant believe they dont have it out in english yet...not even english subs Sad...pls pls pls someone post the link if they get it
Tsubasathira
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS CARTOON Very Happy
inuyasha
I've watched only one episolide of Heidi, which tells that Heidi was brought to a rich family to acompany a disabled girl who couln't work. Very Happy
She made friends with the girl(I don't really remember her name), brought her many joys, always was scolded. When the girl went to Heidi's hometown, Heidi and a boy(forget his name as well) helped her gain the ability to walk Smile That's really amazing! I was only 12 then, really shocked and moved.
sammys
hey harry2010

i request u that if u have the all heidi episodes then pls send the link to me
or try to share it with me
i just love the heidi cartoon
and have been searching it for long time
i will really appreciate if u wud help.
thnx!

send me on joshiavani@rocketmail.com
pls
pls send it..........
taytay
i've never heard of it, but after reading this topic i really want to.. to hulu.com i go!
jyothi
hary20100 wrote:
i got two torrent see it

who ever wants send me mail i will post torrents to their id.............

i searched net for years so finally got 2
it has 3.90gb and has 52 episodes............. Laughing

Please can you send me all the 52 episodes i have been searching from year 2001.
i will be greatful at email id rauljyothi@gmail.com

Smile

Jyothi
nikhil2891
hary20100 wrote:
i got two torrent see it

hey harry ,
my id is nikhil5454@gmail.com . i would like to get the torrent link for heidi .. plz help Smile
navbali
I beg you please send me torrent link i beg you
Sad
my email is sainaveenbali@gmail.com
sanyosancho
hary20100 wrote
i got two torrent see it

it has 3.90gb and has 52 episodes.............

My id- suzanech@yahoo.co.in, plz post the torrent to my id ,... wana gift to my sis on her b'day ... Smile
urahara_kisuke
hey there i want it to...my id swarnabho@gmail.com
n im a huge anime freak...if anyone wants any torrents of any anime !!
just ping me on my id !!
kumarsss
hi dude ravi here pls tell me the link of heid where 52 episodes are available. pls sent it to me. im really very big fan of that tv show

my email id is ravi_npwm@yahoo.co.in
sangeetha
Please anyone ping me if you have got Heidi series please my id is sangeethasweet26@gmail.com Very Happy
macky
i heard heidi before can you please introduce to me that a series of cartoon? thanks.
Anil999
HEY harry

Please send me the details heidi animation series,
i am looking for this for years
it would be very great full of u
my email id is

anil.dragon@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Anil
yalmanmfp
good anime THANK YOU Razz
davidjumani
hary20100 wrote:
i got two torrent see it

hey harry

please send me the torrents for heidi. my mom and i just luv d cartoon n hav been searchin for it for years n my moms birthday is comin up n i wanna giv it to her as a gift. can u plz plz plz send me the torrents or links. thanks a lot bro

my email id is : dj.davidjumani1994@gmail.com
racketin
Hi Hary,

Please send the links to me too. rachitc@gmail.com. A perfect gift for valentines day.
Please please.
lionsaccount
Harry,

Could you please send it to my email its lionsaccount@gmail.com Crying or Very sad
contactmanikanta
sanyosancho wrote:
hary20100 wrote
i got two torrent see it

My id- suzanech@yahoo.co.in, plz post the torrent to my id ,... wana gift to my sis on her b'day ... Smile

hey hary2010
i have been searching for Heidi torrents for many months .it was my famous childhood cartoon.i will be very much thankful to you if u send me the torrent links to my id contactmanikanta@gmail.com
ato784
varun_dodla wrote:
Heidi was the story of a little girl and I used to love that cartoon series a lot. The way different childish emotions were screened was real marvelous. You just couldn't sit there without being moved by tht child's character. I remeber having tears in my eyes everytime Heidi was in trouble.....and always wished I had a daughter that cute and innocent.

Heidi aired on cartoon network? for some reason that does not click with me, maybe its just because I don't really think about how old some of these television networks are.
dreamgirl142142
Hi,

I wanted to download all the episodes of heidi which used to come on cartoon network. I tried very hard but couldnt get it. That is the time when i saw these posts and registered myself, and thought some of u might be able to help me. Actually i wanted to gift my brother the cds of heidi on his bday which is on 27th May, he just loves it like anything. So can u please help me out with it. Pls pls pls guys..

My id is dreamgirl142142@gmail.com.

Plz post the torrent to my id.

Thanks Smile

Waiting in anticipation for your reply.
ramumanyala
hary20100!
Good Day to You.
I request you send the links related to Heidi English version. I have been searching for years to get the english version. Kindly send me the links please. I will very thankful to you if you can send them. Thank you.

Ramu
India.

Email: ramu_manyala@rediffmail.com
rahul941400
when i posted on this thread I thought heidi was a long forgotten anime, but i was strongly mistaken.. so many people love heidi. Heidi and tintin were two most amazing cartoons ever for me, I also liked swat kats, johnny quest & Dexter. I really dnt like the new animes showcased on CN these days :/ but oh well as someone else quoted its a generation thing
Trisha
HI hary20100

Please send me the link to the Heidi TV series.. i suppose its in English.. I used to watch it some 8-9 years ago. along with my then fiance.. now we are married and i want my kids to watch it.. we both used to love watching this together and always hopped to have a daughter like Heidi.. we do have one now.. this has a very emotional attachment for me.. please do send it.. my id is trisha.tagore@gmail.com

regards
Trisha
emanuel2
Oh Heidi is very popular here in austria (in the alps)
ayera_nightfire
HI hary20100 ......
Please please send me the heidi's links u were talking about...
i need them ......
thank u...
my id is: ayeranightfire@gmail.com
amrin
hi hary...
plz plz plz plz...............
can u post heidi series in hindi or english version to me....
plese hary do me a favour....
i want to live my childhood again...
plz plz....
my id is jamadar.amrin@gmail.com :)
ishravi
hary20100 wrote:
i got two torrent see it

My id is ishravi@gmail.com. Can u please share the torrent.
loremar
Heidi? I'm not sure if this is the same Heidi I watched before?
Is this Heidi live in the attic and sleep on a bed of hay?

jigoku05 wrote:
Trapp Family Story
Sarah (Princess Sarah)
Remi (Nobody's Boy)
Remi (Nobody's Girl)
Romeo's Blue Skies
Cedie (Little Prince Cedie)
Mary and the Secret Garden
Daddy Long Legs (Judy Abbot)
A Dog of Flanders
The Musketeers
Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
St. Nicholas
Ciaoh Marco
Cinderella (japanese)
Snow White (Shirayuki Hime no Densetsu)
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Tom Sawyer
Anne of Green Gables
Georgie
Little Women (1&2)
Pollyanna

HAha. I think I've watched most of these. Very Happy
swatimehta
hary20100 wrote:
i got two torrent see it

hey hary,

can you pls send me the link for the cartoon. i hav been searching for days

spicenswati@gmail.com
shivaghimire
Sometimes I used to watch 'Tom and Jerry' and I have no idea about other cartoons on Cartoon Network. I will try to watch.
Ravis
Hi guys i got english heid episodes.. But it is short film for 2 hrs. all 52 episodes are edited in short. It is very gud.. i have seen and enjoyed it. All episodes are covered in this. IF u want one Buzz me @ravi_npwm@yahoo.co.in or kumars19.himesh@gmail.com. Its 350 mb Flv Format..
anitasrini
hary20100 wrote:
i got two torrent see it

Please email it to me to: mylaporewiki@gmail.com

Thanks!
neeraj
hEY HARY..

Plz send me the detalis of Heidi cartoon series in english plz.....

I am crazy for it..

My id is: neeraj1732@gmail.com

I just love the innocence of heidi..

Thank u friend Smile
anuradha_g
Hey hary20100

Please send me the Heidi torrents at anugan90@yahoo.co.in

Thank you very very much in advance Smile Smile Smile Smile
coolbluemint
hi there friend harry can you please send me the torrent links for heidi to coolbluemint@yahoo.co.in please.
FanofHeidi
Hi Harry,

Please send me the details heidi animation series (English). I Love this series...
I have been searching for this for years now Sad

my email id is 'FanofHeidi.2011@gmail.com'

Thank You
nobodyno123
Hey dude plz email me the link at

heidi1cartoon@gmail.com
rodexa
My children watch it every now and then on cable TV here in the Netherlands.
Chellesei
I've watched this several years ago. Very Happy My younger sister always watch this and she's been singing its theme song whenever she remembers Heidi.
nahiyanm
can u send the torrent link to me as well please

nahiyanm@gmail.com
Laro696
Wow I've totally forgotten about this show!
Watched it when I was like 7 years old Smile
Would love to get it again somewhere
donoob88
i never watch heidi in cartoon network but i usually watch it in other network, well, in our country's local network. it is like something that has drama, Very Happy

Sorry for most of u as i have sent u requests on FB it was a way to get connected to people who are following heidi!!

Hope all izz well...!!!

All the episodes are in some other language other than english. But fortunately some Heidi Fan has
invested his money and also with help of some donors made some money and started doing subtitles in english. Silver Zero subs is one such site where people do sub titles for cartoon series. So far some 18 episodes were subbed in english. However you'll get remaining episodes
soon subbed latest update was also provided by the Subs team. So u can download all 18 subbed episodes of 52 episodes so far. The link is below:

Link:[url]

http://silverzerosubs.blogspot.in/2011/04/heidi-with-better-video-quality-and-new.html
[/url]

You can also download 1hr 32 mins movie english heidi animated movie
in youtube.

The link is below.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5RR1u2g8lY

For all 52 episodes in language other than english then u can find in
torrent attached

I've tried my best contacting Cartoon Network if they could air the episodes and also made a few posts requesting. but they said they'll be airing so many episodes tbut distribution rights are with the
content producer which is a japanese company. so u might not get any english episodes but only thing you cud get is english subbed episodes which silver zero subs is working on...! Please Try to post in Cartoon network and ask them for this cartoon series. One day they might actually air it.

Its a clean entertainer which every growing kid shud watch to understand what they really missd in their growing concrete jungle!!! Please share it with all so that it would be useful to someone like u and me!!!!

Please do get back on any queries or if u have any info pls let me know.!!!!

mail me @sriram.msk@gmail.com

u can find me on FB wid same id

PS: Another desperate Fan of Heidi!!![/url]
nottedevil
Hello All,

My girlfriend loves the Heidi series so as a gift to her for our anniversary I have got it for her in ENGLISH (NO SUBTITLES!!...) if any one wants a copy message me and i'll send it to you..
Cheers guys
Rish

PS: It would be the same one as RAVIS version..
srirammsk
@nottedevil

dude that version is available in youtube as well thats what i've posted. But complete series is available only with subs i.e., those 52 episodes are in some other language with english subs. But the movie you have is the only english version of Heidi. Took sometime to search many forums and torrents though.
No offence meant bro!! Smile
davidjumani
heyi have the torrent but all the episodes are in japanese sorry.
the link is
http://bt.edwardk.info/groups/Saiei/%5BRAW%5D%20Alps%20no%20Shoujo%20Heidi.torrent
Vyom
Never knew so many people are so desperate to find out the episodes of this Awesome series!! Very Happy

I will share if I am able to find out a good torrent. Doesn't matter if it's subbed or in English!

I LOVE Heidi!
madhughospade
sanyosancho wrote:
hary20100 wrote
i got two torrent see it

Can u please mail Heidi files ( 3.90gb and has 52 episodes) to my Gmail ID madhughospade@gmail.com
CAN U PLS MAIL ME COPY OF 3.90gb and has 52 episodes.....of heidi........ to my mail id shamna266@gmail.com
amadasady
just think it is a example, i think everyone should have their own opinion

RS Gold|Cheap GW2 Gold|buy Diablo 3 Gold|Diablo III gold
jibs
Hey Harry i am a huge fan of Heidi that used to come on cartoon network. If you can please send a link to my email, my id is jabdulwaris@hotmail.com.

Thanks Bro
karanc
Hey Guys stumbled across this forum on the net. If any one has the link to download the episodes in English language that would be awesome. Can you email me at kchatterjee08@gmail.com . I'm searching for it for my sister in law who is a huge fan!.
Thanks
codegeek
Heidi? Really? You guys really like that? Well, I guess I'm way too shallow to appreciate it. I'd rather watch Dexter's Laboratory or The Flintstones or Johnny Bravo re-runs. Now, those were good days.
davidjumani
bt.edwardk.info/groups/Saiei/%5BRAW%5D%20Alps%20no%20Shoujo%20Heidi.torrent

Here is the link but they are all in Japanese.

If you want the English sub version visit
http://silverzerosubs.blogspot.in/

Enjoy Very Happy Very Happy
G_arunaa
Hi, you can find english versions of heidi in this location

https://youtu.be/cqqB2-e7j4M

This is english dubbed.

But not cartoon network dubbed version.