FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SLEEP DEPRIVATION

brad31337
Hey Everyone,

Just because I can I'm staying awake for as long as I can. And Im wondering how long people think I will last. Reward is 20 FRIH$ . But yes.. I personally think I should last 72 Hours.. Others have said 40 some 5 days... How long do you think I'll last?

This Started 8 hours ago at 5:30 PM on the 28/04/06 AEST...
Scorpio
What kind of a contest is this anyway?

"Guess the time I am awake" contest?
brad31337
An easy chance to get 20 FRIH$, how can you complain about that?
bogger
i'd say 48 hours
Manwho
52.5 hours...
Blaster
i say you can make it 40 hours.
Scorpio
I say 32 hours.

But the fact is that who the hell will know or can confirm when you slept.

You could just say none of us are right and you can keep the money
brad31337
The person who is the closest... and I'll know when I went to sleep judging by wat movie i last remember or something like that.
Scorpio
brad31337 wrote:
The person who is the closest... and I'll know when I went to sleep judging by wat movie i last remember or something like that.

Of course you will know..

Unlimited guesses??
brad31337
1 guess only...
Animal
I'm gonna go with 26 hours.
brad31337
13.5 hours and still going strong... the suns up too Very Happy
Blaster
13.5 hours. That is nothing. I do that on a regular baseses
brad31337
So do I.. like EVERY day lol... but I'm trying to keep ppl posting
alkady
Blaster wrote:
13.5 hours. That is nothing. I do that on a regular baseses
Who doesnt? I think on average I stay awake for 16-20 Hours on Weekdays, Darn the weekend where I can't even last 14. But judging by the fact that you are perhaps someone who is used to this, I'll say 72 Hours, And btw dont stay up too long, Youll eventually die as your brain cell or something like that suffocates, It be a shame if I couldnt get payment.
Assiez
76.3 hours.
varun_dodla
Based on the time you started (5:30 PM) I'd say not more than 18hours
brad31337
varun_dodla wrote:
Based on the time you started (5:30 PM) I'd say not more than 18hours

I'd already passed 18 when you posted this.. I'm up to 21 now for anyone that is interested. Still going strong
Tumbleweed
forty two hours.................are you doing this unaided by stimulants ?
brad31337
Coffee and possibly coke... but I think I'm immune any way.
RaMo
ive stayed up for like 3 days last tme i tryed it wwas pretty wicked... loll

but most of the time i last like 36 hours.. so yeh im sticking with 36 hours..
brad31337
24 hours and still going..
brad31337
29 hours... I had a little wave of sleepyness a few mins ago.. but i went outside and played with some firecrackers... more awake now
Blaster
yea you just have to be up and doing stuff Very Happy

good luck with it all now and don't kill yourself
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
yea you just have to be up and doing stuff Very Happy

good luck with it all now and don't kill yourself

Yes please dont kill yourself trying to save up frih bucks.

Blaster is ready to give you more frih bucks if you are short

Wink
brad31337
36 hours everyone! I'm actually doing pretty well, I got a wave of tirdness so I ate a thing of jelly crystals and went hypo for a little while.. got my energy leverls back up and im definately gonna last 48 hours... How long after that is anyones guess.
alkady
Perhaps you should stick with using the computer for the rest of the time, I know I stay awake with a computer on.
dz9c
I dont trust this..Its not 100% correct, could be rigged. He could be having his sister or friend w.e helping him. Though I dont think anyone would be that desperate Confused
brad31337
I have my webcam taking a JPEG a minute of me... I actually take my word very seriously. And how the hell could anyone be helping me? U think they might type for me so i dont over-exert myself? Trust me man, whoever guesses the closet get the FRIH$ What do i need FRIH$ for anyway?
alkady
dz9c wrote:
I dont trust this..Its not 100% correct, could be rigged. He could be having his sister or friend w.e helping him. Though I dont think anyone would be that desperate Confused

Who cares, Your not losing any money. If money was at stake, I'd request a minute by minute webcam check to see him awake.
brad31337
I'm still awake btw.. I considered setting up the minute by minute cam thing.. would be easy as. Sorry couldnt be stuffed. I havent even closed my eyes yet. I reckon ill go at least 60
brad31337
Just for anyone who was questioning my dedication, I just threw up but have chosen to continue without sleep. I think it was coffee induced.... I feel like S**t i think ill wait till its been 48 then quit
Blaster
Quite at 40 so that i will win Very Happy Like i said don't go messing up your body for this. That is one effed up way to die.
TeenZine
Yah can u do a web cam to check we will have some one watching u every hour just to check.
brad31337
I quit shortly after making that post, I was not in a good way. I've given bogger his 20 FRHI$ for the closest guess. Thanks for every1's participaion

Close Please Mod?
TeenZine
If you want it closed, I strongly suggest making the topic say *resolved*
So it's easy for a moderator to spot it and lock it !
megastar
49 hours

i think u will feel sleepy again

but

any way all the best for ur challenge

u may be the next DAVID BLAINE Laughing
Scorpio
brad31337 wrote:
I quit shortly after making that post, I was not in a good way. I've given bogger his 20 FRHI$ for the closest guess. Thanks for every1's participaion

Close Please Mod?

It is already over..

This contest ended 10 days ago..
TeenZine
Make the topic say Close me ( or use please to be nice!) And they will lock it.