FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpBB [2.0.16] Released

Bockman
www.phpBB.com wrote:
phpBB Group announces the release of phpBB 2.0.16. This release addresses some bugfixes and one critical security issue.

Seing this is a most user MOD, i thought you guys should be aware of the updates.

Be Well Cool
WickedGravity
Much appreciated.

It is an easy update, even for those of you with incredibly modded forum sites.

Just go to [url=phpbb.com]PHPBB.COm[/url] and get the file changes between and the two versions, make the chances, then run the update_to_latest.php script that come to update your database and you should be running smooth.

In total it may take you ten minutes depending on your software to both edit and upload back here to Frihost.

The trick of it is to do it as quickly as possible, trust me, if you take time to look at the code, you wonder if a tweak here and a tweak there isn't in order. I assure you, it is not.

I already had to redo it twice after tweaking a minor function call.
snowboardalliance
There is already a topic about this.
Bockman
snowboardalliance wrote:
There is already a topic about this.

Yes, i know. they were created with one minute's difference... so not that easy to spot. i will be closing down this one because the other has more info.

This topic remained here, because it's one of the most visited forums by our hosted users. It will soon disapear to 2nd page Wink

Be Well Cool