FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Satyam or Infosys which one is better?

varun_dodla
Hi,
My name is Varun and I'm a final year B Tech student. I have got selected for both Satyam and Infosys technologies through campus recruitment. I have aksed many ppl till date on which one is a better choice?
Most of 'em voted for Infosys but there were few with good reasons in support of Satyam....like latest it becoming a billion dollar company...etc.

So I will be glad if anyone can help me in making a better choice.Thnq.
babumuchhala
Damn lucky d00d Very Happy

Well personally i do like Infosys over Satyam, but ultimately its gonna be u who has to work Wink

Employment satisfaction reports put Infosys over Satyam.

As it is go work for any company and get a few years of experience and i am sure u will keep getting better offers Very Happy

Note: I am just an 18 year old chemical engg. student Wink
Scorpio
I think infosys would be better on account of the good international exposure you will get.

Where did you study anyway>?
varun_dodla
I'm from Hyderabad.....studied in Karshak Engg College(might not have heard about it).....n I also have the option of MS in ECE at UIC (rank ~66) and Clemson(rank ~54) coz I have got the I20s but On my brother's advice who has completed his MS...I'm opting for a job....only to decide which is better .....n thnq for ur suggestions.

Seems like Infy is goin to be a better one.
megastar
as far as my knowledge BOTH are TOP companies to work in.

SATYAM is a very good company to work in.

but nowadays the BOOM is towards INFOSYS.

SATYAM Question INFOSYS Question

THATS ACTUALLY A TOUGH QUESTION

any way you have attended the trainee camp for satyam so if you like that then ok.

or else go with the BOOm INFOSYS

and

ALL THE BEST

which ever you opt
manumiglani
varun_dodla wrote:
Hi,
My name is Varun and I'm a final year B Tech student. I have got selected for both Satyam and Infosys technologies through campus recruitment. I have aksed many ppl till date on which one is a better choice?
Most of 'em voted for Infosys but there were few with good reasons in support of Satyam....like latest it becoming a billion dollar company...etc.

So I will be glad if anyone can help me in making a better choice.Thnq.

Hello Varun,

Congratulations for your selection. And about Infosys or satyam, are you getting the same job at both the places ?

Well I personally like Infosys. Satyam is not a bad choice either. Well being a Infosys employee will help you more than being a Satyam employee.
varun_dodla
thnx to all of you guyz....now I have decided and also have joined Infosys.....yet to have the real feel of the job but the INFY MYSORE campus (the biggest training facility in the whole world) is awesome.
babumuchhala
Hey congratulations mate.

So when are we getting our party