FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New/Recruiting clans

s43ros
Clans looking for new members Post here.
i know a lot of people are looking, so I figure it would be good to just start a thread about it.
Post your clan name, games you are playing, and contact info, and website if you have one.

for example

USAF Clan is recruiting for BF2
we are interested in those serving in the United States Air Force, who have served, are planning to serve, or generally love the Air Force. (you do not have to be in the Air Force to Join this clan)

If you are interested, send me a pm or an email and will see about recruiting you.
our website is
http://www.usafclan.co.nr

by the way, the example is a real recruiting clan just to let you know
clownFart
-BULLETPROOF-
-------------------------------------------
The BULLETPROOF Clan is currently looking for Counterstrike: Source(PC), and TC's Ghost Recon: Advance Warfighter(Xbox 360) players to tryout to join the clan.

I am currently working on the site and waiting to get hosting from Frihost. If you are intrested in joining please PM me, post here or email us at joinBULLETPROOF@gmail.com with info on how to contact you about BULLETPROOF.

When contacting you we will give all the nessesary steps of trying out for the BULLETPROOF clan.

If you know you suck dont even try we get emails every day from n00bs, and its a pain, so save your time and don't even try
Ghost Face
Wouldn't it just be easier to find the people who want to join clans in-game?

Just a thought... Wink
s43ros
you see...
it's like advertising on multiple mediums

say you want people to join your book club...
you will definitely advertise in the library. You could also advertise in the newspaper, where people read. You could even advertise on online forums about books.

The more chances a person has to see something, the better chance that they will get the message and act on it
Ghost Face
You make a valid point. Let us contemplate...