FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site Advertisement

alkady
Is it just me or is it that recently their has been a spike in frihost members advertising on sigs and sites. I've just realize that no matter what site run by a frihost member, I see Teenzine's Site, Scorpio's, Blasters or Mines and so goes for the signatures.
dz9c
Yea tell me about it. All was quiet, then I wanted to earn some quick FRIH$. After that people started doing it a lot again. Whatever, nobody can beat my prices! Laughing Though my space is filled Sad
Mr Smith
Ever since I turned up, there has been complete chaos... wow, I wonder why... =/

Oh thats right, your all trying to be as good as me, well sorry, that will never happen - unless you are me...

What if they are me...? PH34R
Blaster
It all starts out with n0obie allowing me to use it. I used it and then heady233 (both got permission) then after that people just kept booming. I know there are a lot. But hey i get it for free sometimes Very Happy
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
Is it just me or is it that recently their has been a spike in frihost members advertising on sigs and sites. I've just realize that no matter what site run by a frihost member, I see Teenzine's Site, Scorpio's, Blasters or Mines and so goes for the signatures.

Well about the sites, it is purely link exchanging.

nothing wrong there

Nobody pays frih bucks/

But for the sigs it is a different story everybody wants frih bucks

probably no0bie will bring a resoultuion stating that nobody except him should use it

But as I had mentioned elsewhere, there must be a restriction in advertisers

They should have a min. of 500 posts and also should have a high posts per day ratio

Otherwise they should not be allowed
alkady
scorpio wrote:
alkady wrote:

Well about the sites, it is purely link exchanging.

nothing wrong there

Nobody pays frih bucks/

But for the sigs it is a different story everybody wants frih bucks

probably no0bie will bring a resoultuion stating that nobody except him should use it

But as I had mentioned elsewhere, there must be a restriction in advertisers

They should have a min. of 500 posts and also should have a high posts per day ratio

Otherwise they should not be allowed

Damm, If that ever happens I better get posting if I ever want to advertise.
Blaster
I am quilified. If n0obie would shut mine down he would be a monoply. So mine is the only true one alloud not to n0obie. Very Happy
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
I am quilified. If n0obie would shut mine down he would be a monoply. So mine is the only true one alloud not to n0obie. Very Happy

So am I..

You have a few frih bucks more than me Wink
Blaster
only about a thosand... Razz

yes you are quailfied. Plus you got permision.
n0obie4life
Look Blaster, I ONLY ALLOWED YOU to use the shop system, NOT take over my rights to it and claim that "people have to go through you". I never agreed to it and I'm still wondering what stupid thing are you thinking of.

And you are NOT the first one to use it, please, don't act like as thou you are great or something.

I know what am I doing to my own system and I don't wish to create a monopoly out of it. So STFU.

yes, Blaster really IRRITATED me now
Helios
GNU philosophy rocks. Very Happy
Scorpio
Helios wrote:
GNU philosophy rocks. Very Happy

It sure does.

no0bie got really pissed off and is on a roll.

Oops I better not infuriate him

Hail no0bie Pray