FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guild Wars

UnikeViruz
If you play Guild Wars, I have my own Guild (No Hall YET!) but I am lookin for other player's to Co-op with and join my Guild (Sevith Starr). If your interested just message me on this and I will get back to you ASAP.
alkady
How is your guild better than the others?
Guyon
That is a good question. To attract higher level players you have to be able to give them something like a high rated guild something else that wold attract them.

The best way to build a guild is to start small. take a few fledgling players under you wind and help them up in levels and finally ascend. Then as they attract new member and help the you can promote them to officers.

One you get a good core group and run some test battles you are ready to fight as a team. Remember losses detract form your guilds ability to attract other high levels players. I can not tell you other secrets to winning battles, but with experience you will figure that out.

Other things that help you build your guild is a web page. A nice web page says a lot about your guild. With luck one of your new officers will take that activity so you can bring up more fledglings.
Running a guild is a lot of work and a lot of time. I actually turned down buying a used guild for 1000 gold because I did not have to time to work on it.

Best of luck in your new guild!
Yantaal
i did play it, i got totally bored, when i left i was a

Yantaal Silver Leaf
level 20 ranger/monk

I Rocked out loud, but i gave all my items to my guild and got rid of my gold. Also to my guild, i would get a better game as guild wars quite simply gets tierd pretty fast/