FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

file size question AGAIN :P

TonkPilz
Yo im planing on making my own oblivion site whit my own mods ready to be download

but im not sure on what the max allowed file size is im guessing around 2mb? right??

is it posible to have it incresed if i ask really nicely when the time comes to uploading my projects ?
mtorregiani
TonkPilz wrote:
Yo im planing on making my own oblivion site whit my own mods ready to be download

but im not sure on what the max allowed file size is im guessing around 2mb? right??

is it posible to have it incresed if i ask really nicely when the time comes to uploading my projects ?

I can be wrong but I think its like 90 mb

I don't remember Embarassed
Bondings
You can upload bigger files with ftp. The browser upload is limited.
TonkPilz
ahh sorry dident mean that. i know i kan have big files on the space i have but the problems i have hade earlyer whas that my users culdent Dl files over 2 or 5 mb whlie files whit smaler size work fine

so i just presumed that ther whas some sort of file size restriction

i solved the problems i hadde before by useing a file host but thats a bit strenuous for me and my users

the files i will be uploading will be like 15 to 25 mb for download
im not gona need this for a while sens i whant etlest 1 project to be 100% done before i post it on my page and i still hafto make a page i just whana know this now. if i need to start looking fore a file host.