FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joomla Log-in Issue

smartbei
I have left my site "unattended" for a while now, and now when I try to log in to administrator, after inserting the correct password and username:

Quote:
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/smartbei/domains/smartbei.frih.net/public_html/configuration.php:70) in /home/smartbei/domains/smartbei.frih.net/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 85

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/smartbei/domains/smartbei.frih.net/public_html/configuration.php:70) in /home/smartbei/domains/smartbei.frih.net/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 85

Any idea why and how this is fixed? Thanks!

EDIT:

I found the problem, some of my files were CHModded 777 and the worm/hacker thing got them. Is there a quick way to get rid of a certain block of text in files?
modak
smartbei wrote:

I found the problem, some of my files were CHModded 777 and the worm/hacker thing got them. Is there a quick way to get rid of a certain block of text in files?

Well, since Frihost doesn't let you have shell access, I think the only way to do it is to use the cPanel file Browser to download the files to your local machine, edit them by hand (or maybe some script) and then manually upload the files to the appropriate locations on the site using the same file browser.

Would be interested to know if there was any other way. Admins ?
Bondings
You should be able to edit them in the file manager. And if I'm not mistaken, it's only 2 files.