FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Movie sequels you'd like to see made but probably won't ever

qbawler311
Movie sequels you'd like to see made but probably won't ever happen.

Taxi Driver II - Travis Bickle today would interesting and Deniro actual mentions it on Inside the Actor's Studio, but I can't see that being made.

Rounders II - For obvious reasons, won't ever happen. At least not with Damon and Norton in it.

Bachelor Party II - Totally cheesy with the original cast and Tom Hanks, straight to video. That would be awesome
CrimsonStrange
The Incredibles II - Quite possible - after all, they're superheroes; anything can happen.

Elizabeth II (with Cate Blanchett, and there is another one in the works.)

The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen II - I'd love to see Sean Connery as Quatermain again.

Hellboy II - I think there's a lot of possibilities there, as well.
qbawler311
Quote:
The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen II - I'd love to see Sean Connery as Quatermain again.

I thought the first one was pretty lame, although Sean Connery does rock.
alkady
Lord of War II - C'mon, It's a great movie.

Lord of War III - Same as above ^

Star Wars Episode VI

The Godfather IV
Nick87
True Romance II
Reservoir Dogs (Not a sequel though, I'd like to see a Mr. Pink spin off)
Ghost World II
Fight Club II
Moulin Rouge II
Kill Bill III
Requim for a Dream II
Donnie Darko II

But it would be too hard, how could those sequels live up to the original??
qbawler311
Nick87 wrote:
True Romance II
Ghost World II
Fight Club II
Moulin Rouge II
Kill Bill III
Requim for a Dream II
Donnie Darko II

But it would be too hard, how could those sequels live up to the original??

I like these especially:
True Romance II
Fight Club II
Donnie Darko II
rip8fan1
alkady wrote:
Lord of War II - C'mon, It's a great movie.

Lord of War III - Same as above ^

Star Wars Episode VI

The Godfather IV

There is a Star Wars Episode VI, maybe you meant Star Wars Episode VII, and Episode VII, and Episode IX. (I'd love to see them also!)
HDirtwater
A Godfather sequel (if done correctly) would be great. As would the last 3 episodes of Star Wars (again, if done correctly - NOT like Eps. 1-3). I'd also love a sequel to Master and Commander, as well as Top Gun, Identity, and The Color of Money (itself a sequel of the classic film The Hustler).
ylmun
Hmmmm,

"Brokeback Mountain 2 - The wives give it a try" ? Laughing

With Anne Hathaway, please? Foxy...Lady
HoboPelican
ylmun wrote:
Hmmmm,

"Brokeback Mountain 2 - The wives give it a try" ? Laughing

With Anne Hathaway, please? Foxy...Lady

You are a bad man! Laughing Me, too.

How about a sequel to "Being John Malkovich"? Maybe "Being Tom Cruise"? People would be making him jump around like a fool, date hot actresses, that sort of thing....oh, wait, never mind Laughing

Seriously, I think Ronin could use a sequel. Maybe "Leon", also. Mathilda, has some baggage to shed, no?
DriftingJoint
Nick87 wrote:

Kill Bill III

i forward that....

Big trouble in little china...that film was ****** awesome i dont care what anyone says, it is a classic and i watched it like 600 times when i was like 8. LOVE IT.
HoboPelican
DriftingJoint wrote:

Big trouble in little china...that film was **** awesome i dont care what anyone says, it is a classic and i watched it like 600 times when i was like 8. LOVE IT.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that one! That flick really needs a sequel. Not a fan of John Carpenter in general, but that flick great. I loved the writing!

'Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it." '

Too bad the guy who played Egg Shen (Victor Wong) died a few years back.
DriftingJoint
yeah =( i would love to see a remake of it, or a sequel. But it will never happen *cry* lol
shinnoyami
bill and ted Very Happy
back to the future (it will never happen though) Sad
ylmun
Nick87 wrote:

Kill Bill III

What, no Pulp Fiction II? I'd like to see Samuel L. Jackson's character make a return.

Nick87 wrote:

Ghost World II

Only if Scarlett Johansson's in it, baby, only if.
CrookedBlaze
Lord of the Rings needs a 4 th sequel.

I didn't like the last one, I wanted the story to go on, damnit. It was just too engrossing!

Team America. That would be pretty funny.
qbawler311
shinnoyami wrote:
bill and ted Very Happy

Both of these movies had sequals. Back to the future was a trilogy?
shinnoyami
qbawler311 wrote:
shinnoyami wrote:
bill and ted Very Happy

Both of these movies had sequals. Back to the future was a trilogy?
i meant after their last movie.. like back to the future 4 and bill and ted 3
redhawk1044
i would really like to see a sequel for V for Vendetta. I thought that it was really well done, but don't think that we will ever see a sequel because the main character died in the end of the film.
ylmun
redhawk1044 wrote:
i would really like to see a sequel for V for Vendetta. I thought that it was really well done, but don't think that we will ever see a sequel because...

Ummm, shouldn't that have gotten a SPOILER ALERT?
r_y_e_20
I started to like japanese episode series, supposed to have a sequel but wasnt formalize.

1. GTO live - Grand Teacher Onizuka Live (not the anime one)
2. Hana Yori Dango - This is almost like the Meteor Garden from
China.

I hope these could have a sequel soon.
squirrelmaster
sequel to Kung Pow, but probably wont ever happen.
can't think right now, but i know i want others to have sequels! Very Happy
Nigeria
Nick87 wrote:
True Romance II
Kill Bill III

There were talks about it awhile back it would star Vernita green's (Vivica Fox) daughter (Ambrosia Kelley) getting revenge againt the bride(Uma Thurman).

I wonder if he still wants to do it.
mrblah
Heat II (maybe with a whole new crew causing trouble)
Real Genius II
Swordfish II
ignitionnight
Nick87 wrote:

Fight Club II
Kill Bill III

I have never heard of a better idea than a Mr. Pink spin off. There will be a Kill Bill III though. Tarantino said that when she gets old enough he is going to make a movie that shows Vernita Green's (Vivica A Fox) daughter going after The Bride. This should be a kick ass movie as well.

Fight Club II I am not too keen on though. I loved the first movie, and that inspired me to read the book, but I don't think there is room for a good enough sequel. Palanhuik would have to write the story first though, if it had his support it could work I guess.
shwetanshu
Fight Club II
Kill Bill III
TarakVoss
Shuttle - the continuing story - Story tellers at times take the easy way out by not covering the hard bits claiming the viewer's imagination will do their job for them - It doesn't always work that way and this film is an example. The continueing story needs to be told - if someone dares.
welshsteve
A Matrix prequel

School Of Rock II

There are three more Bourne books but I can't see them making any more films.

My son would love an Incredibles II
Enterprise
I would love to see a sequel for District 9. I really want to know what happens, it was as if the movie ended with the story only half told.
ato784
redhawk1044 wrote:
i would really like to see a sequel for V for Vendetta. I thought that it was really well done, but don't think that we will ever see a sequel because the main character died in the end of the film.

I completely agree with you!
guggs
Titanic 2 ? Or can't even Hollywood stretch the facts that far ? Laughing
dickyzin
The Rock II
Face Off II
Independence Day II
I Robot II

I really wish they make these sequels.
dark_phoenix
I'd love to see a sequel to The Breakfast Club, but that will never happen - and without the same characters it just wouldn't be the same...

And I think that only John Hughes could do it justice to be honest - which could be an... *cough* obstacle. I mean I loved the ending to that film so much, but I wanted to see what he thought would happen next. Rolling Eyes

Other than that...
Radar
I think I've been too horrified by the number of sequels Disney has made, that should in reality never have even been contemplated, to want to think about sequels to existing movies.
furtasacra
I want to see another Riddick movie... oh wait.

Quote:
Vin Diesel is going back to the future to topline and produce a third chapter in the "Chronicles of Riddick" franchise.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118015101.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

Vin Diesel: the sexiest D&D nerd on earth, playing that utterly badass character again - I'm DROOLING.