FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Great Colege For Computer Scinece?? [ Any Mathmatics also..]

openpowwow
Hello all,

i am a junior in hgih school and i am aking many course in mathmatics and mroe importantly, compute sciences. From Vb programing to web design to netowrking and NOS's. I love it all, but I am having trouble finding a good college or university or anything that is best for me for my undergraduate studies in the computer science field. What i am planning to do and really can only dream is to transfer to a palce like MIT for my graduate studies, which of course is a dream and almost impossible to do. However, if starting college with a great computer sciences program, i think it will help me later on in my college career when trying to go somewhere like MIT and really just in geenral to my studies.. If you have any ideas or suggestions or great places for me to look, i woukd GREATLY appriciate it.
adhoc
You would probably do good going somewhere decent but - because your BA is not critical - cheap. Like a public school in your state, where tuition is low for residents. Whether you get into MIT or not, will depend more on your work than your university.
suntzu3500
Depending on your location, most of the state tech schools have good computer science programs. Georgia Tech has a particulary good one, or so I've heard.