FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any Serious Sam Lovers

varun_dodla
Hi, anyone here who has had hands on playing the game Serious Sam.
Thatz a cool game with nice 3rd man view .....run in the mystic egyptian kind of environment and has lots of secrets to discover.

The game comes in two sequels of Serious Sam I and Serious Sam II......

This is for those tough guys who like real action with all kinds of rockin guns....

If you haven't played it till date then be sure to try it out.....
ChaosMike
You bet I'm a fan!

I'm totally in love with the environment of Serious Sam. The game itself is fun to play over and over as well. Heck, I played the game a few days ago Very Happy My favorite maps are the Sand Dunes and The Great Pyramid. I just love killin those monsters. It's even more fun if you play online with people! The soundtrack is pretty awesome as well while kicking some baddy ass Wink

BTW varun, where do you live? If you live close to Cali, maybe we should play some SS online sometime Wink

I'm Still looking forward to buy the Second Encounter, but never got around to doing it. To anyone who has it, is it as good or better as the first?

I've tried the Serious Sam 2 demo and I was kinda disappointed at the setting of the game. I liked it being more "exotic" like in the first. But when it comes out, I'll give it another chance and possibly buy it.
varun_dodla
hey I never played that online and wud love to play with you....I stay at Hyderabad (INDIA)......do PM me if you are interested.

I already run over Serious Sam 2 twice but still like the first one....n I love using that Cannon ball gun (whtever it is called)...and me too a fan of the audio track.....
jarcelao
I love the first Serious Sam than the second one. Smile
ashok
Both of them are great...

Second one has some new and cool weapons to rock..

Serious Sam was the first action game i played, and since then i was playing many but still i love serious sam Razz
Scorpio
It is quite nice..

I played it a few times

But i dont play games quite often now a days