FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Points decline too quickly

haris3
When ever a user does not post, the points decline fast. Before the server crash points decreased really slowly, but now they go down before you know it. So please decrease the ratio of the points.

Thanks.
dz9c
The points drop -1 a day, no? I dont have hosting yet so Im not sure but thats what I remember reading. I dont think their gonna change the rate either
Blaster
correct 1 point a day and all reset to 45 everyday. I think it is fair. It is like paying for your service that is all.
dz9c
But it only resets to 45 the next day if your over 45 the current day, right?
Blaster
yes only if you go over 45 it resets.
Scorpio
haris3 wrote:
When ever a user does not post, the points decline fast. Before the server crash points decreased really slowly, but now they go down before you know it. So please decrease the ratio of the points.

Thanks.

There is no ratio of points decline.

it is just -1 per day as Blaster said.

Anyway, if you cant post even once in 45 days, you are fit to be here is guess.

When they offer a free service with quality support, atleast support them by posting once a week or something,
Blaster
yea once a week isn't that bad. I bost like a hundred times a week. I think you can find time to post just one simple post. Very Happy
mOrpheuS
haris3 wrote:
When ever a user does not post, the points decline fast.

Now, isn't that a surprise ? Very Happy

But that's perfectly normal ... points are supposed to decline when the user is inactive.

haris3 wrote:
Before the server crash points decreased really slowly, but now they go down before you know it. So please decrease the ratio of the points.

Believe it or not, the rate of points decline is the same.
It has always been 1 point/day for hosted members - never lesser, never more.

Infact, what has changed is the rate of points earned.
And it has only changed for the better. Wink

We earn more, we spend the same ... I don't see how that could be objectionable to anyone. Confused

p.s. - n0obie's FRIH$ FAQ is recommended to all those in doubt.
Blaster
Yea. that is all you need is one really good quialty post and you get 4 points. How can someone arguee?

I got over 30 posts today. So it shouldn't be hard to get one a week.
wistom
I think the master should change the rule of the decline points. IT's too quickly i think so ,
We all have something to do every day , and some time s may forget to do something at some time. may be the master should send the email to tell them that the points are downing. so that we may remember something
mOrpheuS
wistom wrote:
I think the master should change the rule of the decline points. IT's too quickly i think so ,
We all have something to do every day , and some time s may forget to do something at some time. may be the master should send the email to tell them that the points are downing. so that we may remember something

Email notifications are sent out when you hit -5 and -10 points respectively.
That should remind you when your points run low.

Just make sure that you check the email that you signed up at FRIHost with. Cool
Blaster
mOrpheuS wrote:

Just make sure that you check the email that you signed up at FRIHost with. Cool

Don't they do it to when you are at -20 or something like that?
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
mOrpheuS wrote:

Don't they do it to when you are at -20 or something like that?

At minus 20, you get KICKED out of hosting, not warned.

You get two warnings and then, bingo, out you go
Manwho
what do you mean it resets everyday to 45 points, if you have over 45?

I mean I have something like 70 odd points, and wheni come the next day, they have only declined by 1, and not back to 45...

so I dont know what everyone means by it gets reset to 45...

EDIT: Ok, I get it, if you earned, say, 50 pts today, they'll only be counted as 45 pts, right?
Scorpio
Manwho wrote:

I mean I have something like 70 odd points, and wheni come the next day, they have only declined by 1, and not back to 45...

EDIT: Ok, I get it, if you earned, say, 50 pts today, they'll only be counted as 45 pts, right?

Do you have a webhosting account with frihost?

If you dont, then your points will NOT get deducted at all.

If you do it must be reset to 45 every day.
alkady
scorpio wrote:
Manwho wrote:

Do you have a webhosting account with frihost?

If you dont, then your points will NOT get deducted at all.

If you do it must be reset to 45 every day.

Wow, I didnt know that. I probably shouldnt have got a account, I think my Point level will be well above 700.
dz9c
Yea when I get a website I can just say bye bye 500+ points Confused Oh well lol they dont mean anything to me.
n0obie4life
This suggestion is going nowhere and we won't change the amount of points we deduct and we still leave the maximum at 45.

-close-