FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Until Uru

djared90
Perhaps some of you Myst fans out there remember Uru: Ages Beyond Myst. There was a planned MMO "Uru Live" that was supposed to go along with this game, but unfortunately due to not enough people signing up to play, even for free at first, the project was cancelled and the ages that were planned for use in this were instead used as expansion packs.

Well, to keep Uru alive until funding could be secured, Cyan Worlds started Until Uru, which applies a patch to your offline version of Uru that enables you to play online with other people. Although there is no new content, there is word that a possible funder has interest in the projct, and the more people that join Until Uru, the more of a chance there is that we will see Uru Live again.

Although you previously had to buy a key to play Until Uru, Cyan Worlds has started offering these keys for free. All you need is either the original Uru: Ages Beyond Myst or Uru: Complete Chronicals, follow the instructions on the website above, and you're good to go. (Note: The version that can be bought and downloaded online cannot be used.)
Toran
What an excellant idea!!!
I'll see yu online djared90. Thanks for pointing this out.