FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Timeline

foodman
ok, this is a pretty old book, but i got it for christmas, spent the first 3 months reading it sparingly, and then i read the last 300 pages in 2 nights. personally, I think this is a very good book, with alot of surprises, and the plot is just so good, i mean, time travel. I learned something in it too, that being the theory of a multi-verse. Anyway, has anybody else here read the book or seen the movie, if so, what do you think of it?
Traveller
Is Timeline the title? What you describe almost sounds like Thrice Upon a Time by (if I remember correctly) James P. Hogan. that also had an interesting concept of microscopic black holes eating their way through the containment of a fusion reactor. Neat story.
drkarthi
I have seen both the movie and read the book. They both were excellent. It beautifully explains time travel and multiverse travel as explained by Theory of relativity and Quantum mechanics. It is one of the best book by Michael Crighton(Author of Jurassic Park). I suggest you all to read all of his books.