FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need an artist/animater!

Electricat
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if any of the talents here would enjoy a challenge... I'd like a picture animated.
Here's the image: http://electricat.frih.net/Minimalistic_Black_and_White.jpg
(it's not mine, a friend of mine from Deviant Art made it)

Any format will do but the quality and size need remain. I'd just like her hair to blow slightly in a breeze.

I tried doing it myself but I'm a very poor animater...

Please give it a go and email me the results: intinet.slight@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

rightclickscott
I know some guys at Helix Digital Entertainment that are good at animation. I'll give this to Cyr and see what he can do.
Electricat
rightclickscott wrote:
I know some guys at Helix Digital Entertainment that are good at animation. I'll give this to Cyr and see what he can do.

Thanx Scott!
rightclickscott
I talked to my friend and he said he could get it done within the next week.
TonkPilz
WoW thats a nice image clean feel
the best to your friend @ Deviant Art

if you dont mind post it again 1ns its animated like to see howe it turns out
Electricat
I'll have to ask my Deviant Friend, but if she agrees I'll post the animated one aswell.

Thanx again RightClickScott!
urbanbuddha
I would like to give this one a shot, and it would be good for my portfolio + credits to the original author! ^^

If this was done in Adobe Illustrator, or if you could vector art this, it would be much simpler for me to animate in flash =)
Electricat
Sorry Buddha,
This file is all I have.

I'm very pleased that you've taken a shine to animating it, I really appreciate it! Very Happy
Electricat
I just wanted to mention my preferences for anyone who chooses to animate this image.

I'd like a very very simple animation, nothing overly 3D or anything like that.

I simple light breeze in the hair (strands hanging down and the bangs over the eyes)

A SLIGHT twinkle of the eyes would also be fine, but please, nothing more than that.

Keep inmind that this is intended for a desktop background, it shouldn't be too distracting.

Thanx again to everyone! Very Happy
rightclickscott
Cyr said he's having abit of trouble, but he's working on it bit by bit, since he's got alot of other work to do, i.e. creating animated buttons for his new site. He also said it's not coming out that well, but he thinks he can get it done within a month or so.
Electricat
Excellent!

Once again thank you!
miltinhopt
you need person comic? where?
rightclickscott
Huh? Maybe you should read the thread before you ask questions about it.
Guyon
Wow this is a great thread to follow. I really would like to see the final result when it is done. How are they doing the animation, Flash, GIF. or other?

Please keep us posted on the progress. That is a very nice image that you have.