FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

search engine and improved profile viewer

dwcnps
I think we should have a search engine for our memberlist and we should be able to view what place they would come in for a certain order.

Say I wanted to find someone and they were in the page hard to find like Page 155 so I would use the search engine and find that member. And if I wanted to know what place they'd come if you compared all of the members on frihost in how much FRIH$ they have you'd select the drop down menu and select FRIH$ then it would show what place they'd come.

I spend alot of time looking through the member list to see what order someone comes in a certain order and I'm a little tired of that, that's why I'm asking if you can help.

Thankyou.
dwcnps
It's Pretty much the same thing with the forums. In some forum topics it's overcrowded with messages and it's hard to find it again once you come back. So yeah I'm tired of it so I would like it alot if you accepted my sugestion.

Thankyou
Blaster
you mean the search feature?
Scorpio
He's asking for a search feature for the memberlist which I dont think we have

Also, he's asking for a cleaner way to find out the messages in the forums instead of looking at a whole mess of them when you search

I support his first query though..
Blaster
ok i get it now. The first one is a good idea then. I know i was looking for someone and it took me 15 minutes to find him. Is there such a mod for this?
Scorpio
There are 1000s of mods actually

I think someone must develop a mod to search the mod list effectively Laughing
dwcnps
Okay, I didn't know there was a search feature for the fourms but it's still a mess when we search. It would be good if we remember the name of the topic and find's it straight away.
n0obie4life
Type in the name of the topic and select "Search for all terms"
dwcnps
n0obie4life wrote:
Type in the name of the topic and select "Search for all terms"

Thanks well that part of it's setteled so we've still got the original part to go.