FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which is/are the worst movie/s you have ever seen?

Scorpio
ever watched movies which ensured that you were running out of the theatre at the end of the first half?

Which are the worst movies you've seen?
wumingsden
Don't know where you are but here in the UK we have a digital channel called "the Horror Channel" - forgot what # its on but anyways, they show all of the appauling horror films, instead of making you look away they make you laugh.

I also think all films with Vinnie Jones in are appauling, anyone else agree ?
paurna
I hate van damme movies and also the movie junior and 6th day
Traveller
The worst movie I've ever seen was the 1998, Ben Kingsley/Joanna Lumley version of The Tale of Sweeney Todd.

Although the story line IS bizarre to begin with, the 1982, Stephen Sondheim, Broadway version gave it class and a witty, dark-comic edge that the 1998 version did not have. Instead, the 1998 version was just disgusting.

Another that would be a close second was Waterworld with Kevin Kostner. It is one of many movies with a very promising premise that did not live up to its promise.
cavey
The worst movies ever:

These are just too weird:
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
American Beauty
Ghost World
May

This is just disgusting:
Demon Island

After the 5 first minutes that felt like 7 years, I fell asleep...:
Seven Years in Tibet
cyph33r
Worst movies have got to be:
High Strung - old movie with Jim Carrey
And definitely any movie with Leslie Nielson !!!
Twikki
This film starring Cameron Diaz (Something about Love)
Ice Age 2
The Incredibles
Date Movie
Wallace and Gromit
War of The worlds
HDirtwater
It's amazing what qualifies for some people as a "worst" movie. I saw two movies mentioned (the Incredibles, and American Beauty) which are both outstanding films, IMO.

I've only ever walked out of two movies in my life; Wild Wild West with Will Smith, and that old Popeye movie with Robin Williams. WWWest was, perhaps the worst movie I've every seen, and I only saw 45 minutes of it.
KSheriff
Worst movie I think I ever tried to watch was something like "Jesus, the Vampire Slayer" or something or other. Hands down, it sucked more than anything I've ever watched on tv.
gisyellow
ah,it is really hard to say you know,that depends.
i think japanese dirty movies are the worst i have seen.
gh0stface
Twikki wrote:
Ice Age 2
The Incredibles
Date Movie
Wallace and Gromit
War of The worlds

You actually thought the Incredibles and Something about Mary(possibly?) were bad films?!

I hate to see what your good films are going to be ;P

The two worst movies that I've seen in my lifetime off the top of my head is The Avengers starring Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman and Spice World. *Shudders*
PureSimpleNatural
Anything with Steven Seagal...
It's maddening when my husband keeps bringing his junk home!!
AdamantMonk
Cheerleader Ninjas

The title says it all... I don't even know what would have brought me to see that.
shinnoyami
KSheriff wrote:
Worst movie I think I ever tried to watch was something like "Jesus, the Vampire Slayer" or something or other. Hands down, it sucked more than anything I've ever watched on tv.

hahaha! i know what you're talking about! Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter~ It's a low budget canadian film, the voices didn't even match the mouth! That movie was hillarious, although it was pretty bad.

I have to say that the worst movie that i saw was Gigli with Ben Aflec and Jennifer Lopez. oh my lord the script was so bad, and it enhanced my hate for Afflec. it was also predictable
Scorpio
gh0stface wrote:
Twikki wrote:
Ice Age 2
The Incredibles
Date Movie
Wallace and Gromit
War of The worlds

You actually thought the Incredibles and Something about Mary(possibly?) were bad films?!

I hate to see what your good films are going to be ;P

Yup.. Me too

I did like Ice Age 2 and the incredibles.

Certainly they dont rank among the worst
Rsam
Street Fighter: The movie!

I tend to avoid bad movies so I don't know many.
Cuhrir
i've seen alot of very bad movies lol. i blame my dad mainly. late night movie channels and he always had to choose what movies to watch. he just has no taste Sad
selim06
i've seen a lot of bad movies but i think the worst one was Hypnos it was really boring and didn't include anything usefull...Actually i don't like Europe's Films i mean Itallian,French...
rajhank
that are copied from some other movie like some bollywood films, some films from France.
pudovkin
"Dungeons & Dragons".
The CG effects are disgusting. And, amazingly, Jeremy Irons plays really bad.
And they could made something about the TV shows! DAMN!
rip8fan1
1. Clueless
2. Beyond Rangoon
3. An English Patient (or something to that affect).
Nick87
Hugh Grand Movies
Danielle Steel Movies

The Scarecrow (About a killer scarecrow with ninja moves) was aweful, Charlies angels full throttle, The story of us, Earth girls are easy.

And did someone just mention american beauty and ghost world? That are some of my favorite movies. American Beauty is outstanding and ghost world has some great characters (Steve Buscemi, yay!)
picsite
Movies like these come along when fake actors who are really only good singers come along to act. For example, Giglo and Glitter....haha they both start with a G, maybe thats a trend.
HoboPelican
Did no one see "Plan 9 From Outer Space"? I defy anyone to find a worse movie! Of course, I love it for just reason. Laughing

And if you haven't seen it yet, get it now! Get some beer, some friends and watch this turkey.

Fun fact - Bela Lugosi died early in the filming and instead of reshooting, they had a replacement ( I think it was someones dentist!) fill in the roll by holding his cape over his facefor the rest of the movie! Laughing
DriftingJoint
Solaris....lmao 40 minutes in i was gone, my mate had to wake me up at the end. it sucked so hard Sad
Nick87
HoboPelican wrote:
Did no one see "Plan 9 From Outer Space"? I defy anyone to find a worse movie! Of course, I love it for just reason. Laughing

And if you haven't seen it yet, get it now! Get some beer, some friends and watch this turkey.

Fun fact - Bela Lugosi died early in the filming and instead of reshooting, they had a replacement ( I think it was someones dentist!) fill in the roll by holding his cape over his facefor the rest of the movie! Laughing

Go and watch Ed Wood!! It's about the director of that movie... The worst director ever... The part of Bella Lugosi is played beautifully!
HoboPelican
Nick87 wrote:

Go and watch Ed Wood!! It's about the director of that movie... The worst director ever... The part of Bella Lugosi is played beautifully!

Good idea! I'll add it to my blockbuster list right now. For some reason, I've avoided it ever since it came out. Even though I am a big Johnny Depp fan.

Thanks for the motivational kick, Nick. Smile
CrookedBlaze
I totally agree with you on Clueless. I ****** hate that movie.

But the worst movies EVER...anything with Hillary Duff.

GOD those stupid idiotic fake highschools. Why can't they just go film at a real one during the summer? And is it that ****** hard to make it look REAL?

REAL HIGHSCHOOLS ARE NOT MAGENTA and other neon colors. Mine is a drab tan and looks like it just popped out of the 1950's.

Idiots.
squirrelmaster
Napolean Dynamite, unless your with a bunch of stoners (which i wasn't)
but they loved it (sometimes they really confuse me)
kronso.23
Quote:
The worst movies ever:
These are just too weird:
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
American Beauty
Ghost World
May

BLASPHEMY! American Beauty is one of the best films I have ever seen. as for the worst movies I have ever seen...
The Life Aquatic (Once I saw owen wilson make an appearence I immidiately stopped the movie)
Hellboy
Dark Water
The Village
The Island (WtF? they copied several different movies here... first of all the matrix by cloning humans in a orb sac, then they copied the movie coma, the old film with michael douglas I believe his name is, where the bodies dangle from strings and they sell their organs... it was just terrible a mix of too many familiar movies, very bad...)
Poseidon adventure - (the old one with leslie nielson, its just too hard trying to watch a comedian act serious)
and anything with the following actors... Russel Crowe [except for gladiator] owen wilson, bill murray, liam neeson, sherri moon (although devil's rejects was pretty good, she sucked big time)
Joaquin Phoenix - The guy in 'Signs' with the crooked hair lip
Adrien Brody - crook nose (stars in "the jacket")

That's about all I can name off the top of my head...
todabeat
cavey wrote:
The worst movies ever:

American Beauty

I loved that movie.
But the worst movie, i would have to say 'Bones' Snoop Dogg acted on it. Since then i tend to be picky on what i see
Octaeder
The worse movie I have ever seen was Torque.

It was just painful to watch. In the first scene as a bikeraced paced a sign which then spun round and stopped on the words "cars suck" that there was all I needed to know... This was gonna be awful.

Admittedly I don't like that type of movie anyway, but this took the genre to new levels of suckiness.

For instance: towards the end Max Beesely's character ends up getting hung with a bike chain and an onlooker comments something along the lines of "how's that for irony".

THAT IS NOT IRONY! THE GUY SPENT HIS LIFE RIDING BIKES SO IT'S NOT UNREASONABLE TO ASSUME HE'LL DIE IN A BIKE RELATED WAY... PLUS HE WAS IN A GANG, SO BEING MURDERED IN A BIKE RELATED WAY ISN'T IRONY, IT'S INEVITABLE!

Sorry... But it made me very angry...
kronso.23
I borrow movies from the library and watch a buttload on a regular basis... and to name a few recent ones that you shouldn't waste time seeing:
The Italian Job
White Diamond (some weird documentary)
Stuck on You (matt damon and some other idiot...)
Kingdom Hospital (stephen king film - extremely lame - bad acting)
Following (where some guy just follows people - mega lame)
next on my list of movies to watch is Last Samurai and Faculty, I have a feeling they both will turn out lame... but because I can rent them for free at the library I guess I have nothing to lose Razz
Sebaci
Power Rangers is the worst Laughing
mrblah
Worst movies: Charlies Angel full throttle
FightClub

Neither movie worth the $12x2

I was told I left too early for fightclub so I attempted to watch it on video but couldn't stay awake.
Octaeder
kronso.23 wrote:
I borrow movies from the library and watch a buttload on a regular basis... and to name a few recent ones that you shouldn't waste time seeing:
The Italian Job

I hope you're on about the remake Italian Job because the original is an absolute flawless classic.
cparakawa
There are a lot of bad movies, some of them so bad that started to be good. My the worst one, in my opinion, is The House of The Dead. Horrible. Who wants to check about movies ratings, a visit at www.imdb.org will be nice.
HDirtwater
mrblah wrote:
Worst movies: Charlies Angel full throttle
FightClub

Neither movie worth the $12x2

I was told I left too early for fightclub so I attempted to watch it on video but couldn't stay awake.

There is no middle ground with Fight Club. Either you love it (like me) or you absolutely hate it. I have yet to hear anyone say they sort of liked it.
Ghost900
Jarhead is the worst movie I have seen. It had no point to it and it had no action in it. Boring and crappy movie. Twisted Evil