FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate...

megamass
These emotions where taken from Mozilla Thunderbird. I hope they don't get angry if I use them here after all this is a open source project aswell.
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db in /home/megamass/public_html/test/includes/core.php on line 121

Where is the problem? Thanks in advance
n0obie4life
Source code??
Bondings
The class apparantly doesn't exist. Maybe a file isn't there or a part of the file is gone.
megamass
I uploaded my files again, instalated on a fresh mysql database, but the problem is still the same.
Bondings
Just a question, is that a nullified subdreamer cms?

You do realize that this is strictly not allowed and can get you banned/account removed?
megamass
Yes, it's nullified. And as you see, its is in TEST directorie, because i have another site running on it (licensed version), and i just trying design themes and so on. It is just for TESTING, not for running web. Sorry, if something is wrong from my side.
Bondings
megamass wrote:
Yes, it's nullified. And as you see, its is in TEST directorie, because i have another site running on it (licensed version), and i just trying design themes and so on. It is just for TESTING, not for running web. Sorry, if something is wrong from my side.

Even for testing, nullified software is not allowed at all. Please remove it as fast as possible.
megamass
Removed