FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Critical problem with my phpBB forum

satheesh
Hi,

Somebody please help me out. I have got this error on my website. Now I am not able to logon to my forum. So, please consider it on a priority basis and give me a solution for this.

Thanks in advance....

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:183) in /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 259

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:183) in /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 260

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:183) in /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:183) in /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:183) in /home/satheesh/domains/adarsh.frih.net/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Regards,
Satheesh
wumingsden
Have you done any code changes just before the error came ?
Basically "header" are only to be sent out once, sometimes though some MOD's have code to send headers out too. If you don't get any help within the next couple of days then Pm me your details. I am far too busy at the moment but in a couple of days I should be tied up anymore, best of look
satheesh
Hi,

I have not done any header changes in the recent past that affects the forum. To be clear I havent done any changes at all. And about the details that needs to be sent., what details do you need to help me further on this case that I have come up with.

I would always be glad to send you the details by way of a PM.

Thanks in advance,

Satheesh
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-34504.html

Are your files affected?
wumingsden
I've sent you a PM

To n0obie4life, I serverly doubt that this would be the problem. The errors would only be in the config.php file which doesn't show here. This is because people forget to CHMOD the file back from 777 to 644
deedee
At the bottom (Line 183) of your includes/constants.php is your problem.
Delete the domainstat code there.
Don't forget to chmod includes/constants.php to 644
wumingsden
satheesh, the forum errors are now fixed. it turns out that you had over 50 files affected Crying or Very sad which I've had to fix. There may be more. Usually there has only been one but you set all of the CHMOD's wrong.

php files should have the chmod 644
folders should have the chmod 755
n0obie4life
wumingsden wrote:
satheesh, the forum errors are now fixed. it turns out that you had over 50 files affected Crying or Very sad which I've had to fix. There may be more. Usually there has only been one but you set all of the CHMOD's wrong.

php files should have the chmod 644
folders should have the chmod 755

I told you.

Anyway, solved.

-close-