FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

well i turn 14 and frihost turns 1

Blaster
Well in about 5 minutes frihost has its first birthday. I loook at it by the aspect of the first registerd user. That is admin. He registerd the 25th. Plus i turn 14 today. I am so exicted. I now get more in life. I can get a job and all now. I can get a gun and all of that fun stuff.

So happy birthday frihost and happy birthday me!

Its nice to see that we made it this far with this host. I so enjoy it Very Happy

Now lets cut the cake!!!!! I am starving. (my cake was penutbutter so it was better)
So I know people dont' say it is. But it is when the first offical user signed up. I go by GMT because it is the middle of it all. Well happy birthday once again frihost. Congradulations on making it though your first year!

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to frihost
happy birthday to you
WOOO!!!!!!

I have a bigger surprise once i get the image!!!
Only about 3 people know about it so you arn't going to find out who Razz
Scorpio
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BLASTER!! Wink
rightclickscott
I usually don't reply in these kinds of threads but...

Happy Birthday, kiddo. I hope you get alot of presents because I never really got anything during my birthdays, but, whatever. I wish you alot of happiness throughout your life, yada yada, you can get a job at 14? I had to wait til I was 16, eh, different cases, different places. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
seanooi
my birthday this year didn't went so well. I had to be caught up in all sorts of things.
But anyway, I wish you happy birthday and may this year be a better one than before, and not be caught up it all sorts of things like i did. Laughing
Hobbit
Happy birthday! What grade are you in? You're about to enter the best years of your life! as well as the most dramatic.
Pikokola
Hobbit wrote:
Happy birthday! What grade are you in? You're about to enter the best years of your life! as well as the most dramatic.

hey... don't make scare him Smile

14 yeah... 15.. there's still time for you
time for lost yourself Smile
Vrythramax
Happy Birthday Blaster!!! Very Happy
shwetanshu
Happy Birthday Blaster... Very Happy
faker
congrats to both blaster and frihost. The principle is: competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.
n0obie4life
For the first and last time, it's on the 26th, not the 25th.

-close-