FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warning: Cannot modify header information...

corridor_writers
I am unable to login or manage my PHPBB this week. I noticed that on the 18th there were some Admin issues, but they do not seem related and seem to have been resolved. I searched the site for other threads with the subject words but did not find anything.

I am seeing five errors I have never seen before. They all read pretty much the same

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/corridor/domains/corridor-writers.frih.net/public_html/forums/config.php:18) in /home/corridor/domains/corridor-writers.frih.net/public_html/forums/includes/sessions.php on line 258

Any ideas?

Thanks!
krazycapital
Please look at the announcement on the forums main page. It's at the very top.
corridor_writers
Ah - thanks. I did not realize they were the same issue. I read the hacker/worm post, but did not see the same warning/error message on the post as the one I had on my BB.

Thanks!
Bondings
You need to remove the domainstat code in the includes/sessions.php file.
Marston
Try removing whitespace at the bottom of sessions.php and config.php.
corridor_writers
Thanks again for the help - I have since fixed the problem and changed the permissions so that this cannot happen again.

Thanks again guys. Smile