FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fruityloops

oskuro
Hi, i would like to know if any of you use this program. I used it time ago, but without knowing very well how it worked, now i have newest version again in my hands, and want to learn how to use it.

I have the bible of fruityloops also, which will help.

If u have any website with tips and tricks for fruityloops, they are welcome.

Thanks

Program --> www.fruityloops.com

Its a program for composing music Wink
martindecorte
Great ! I used it a little bit 3-4 years ago, but it wasn't even good as Rebirth in my opinion. I'll give it a try !
nachjo chip
i have and use fruityloops. I think its a great porgram but i havent found alot of tutorials/hints/tricks for it on the web.
oskuro
nachjo chip wrote:
i have and use fruityloops. I think its a great porgram but i havent found alot of tutorials/hints/tricks for it on the web.

U have the bible of fruityloops??I thinks its usefull to have it, found it in....(u know Razz), as well as last version of fruityloops, with full access to everything, and im downloading also a full cd with samples, and another with plugins for fruityloops.

The song that comes with the new program its great, u should hear it really, its impressive how they could do that song with fruityloops Shocked
spider89
this program is great, i use it 1-2 months Wink
greetings
SunburnedCactus
It's good for knocking stuff together quickly, but I found it lacked the depth for producing the music I wanted from it. That said, listening to some of the demo tracks people have made its amazing what it can do.
oskuro
Yeah, i hope to one day be able to do a "good" song Rolling Eyes

Btw, how do u put that donate link behind your avatar??Thanx Wink
Indyan
oskuro wrote:

AFAIK it is beneath everyones avatar.But obviously you cant donate to yourself.
oskuro
Indyan wrote:
oskuro wrote:

AFAIK it is beneath everyones avatar.But obviously you cant donate to yourself.

Oh, so i dont see the donate buttom under my avatar, but its there??Didnt know, thx Wink
Synaesthetik
If u paid for your copy of fruity then u would be able to access all the tutorials and info on the site Embarassed
If u are just starting out then fruity is great, easy to lay down tracks has some cool vst with the program, and if u master using paino and use live events then it can make some cool noises.
Personally using cubase sx or sl is the way to go, the sound engine they use gives a fuller sound and u can always rewire fruity into it if u want to use the paino roll or something...
At the moment though i only have se Sad

*Having said that though, i know a guy who just released an album and he only uses fruity, his work sounds great! You just have to master the programmes that u have access to...