FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The street

frenchy
What do you think of there new album.
Personaly i think its ok, my mates don' really like it tho.
I think "a grand don't come for free" ws there better album so far.

Altho keep a look out for The Mitchell Brothers there sign to the same lable as The Streets, and there shite hot at the moment.
anxiety1
i fort this album was shit hot!

really i honestly think its some of the best tracks, a lot more honest than previous ones!

never went to church is one to get, Absoulty class track. Some of the ryhemes in the album are cracking as well!
brad31337
I still think Original Pirate Material is their best album. However there are some pretty good tracks on the new album. I actually think the new one is quite a good album.
Lennon
Rubbish #@#!!!

The Streets have no R&B talent at all... If they try to rap they are as good as poets but not rappers, rubbish talent.
Greeny
My bro bought it, but he said only the single, i wasnt famous was the only good song.

But i copyed it to my PC and i do like the album. think its good, but not as good as a grand dont come for free
anxiety1
Lennon wrote:
Rubbish #@#!!!

The Streets have no R&B talent at all... If they try to rap they are as good as poets but not rappers, rubbish talent.

Sorry but i really dont agree with you,

for a start The Streets, arn't and have never tried to be R & B. Neither Rap.

There Alternative, different from most things.

If you dont like them thats fair, but you cant say there not talented becuase they are.
ignitionnight
You guys are dumb. Stop referring to The Streets as they. It is one guy.

And yes he is good, he isn't typical rap but he does fit in the hip-hop category and he makes decent music. If you don't like him, you are missing out and I feel bad for you.
Dj Redrum
I'd perfered there 1st album out all of the 3 that they have released... but on this new album the first track was pretty good. i have'nt heard much of there 2nd album to really comment on it as i have only hear there odd single release from it.
ignitionnight
Dj Redrum wrote:
I'd perfered there 1st album out all of the 3 that they have released... but on this new album the first track was pretty good. i have'nt heard much of there 2nd album to really comment on it as i have only hear there odd single release from it.

What three cds has he released?

I only have Original Pirate Material, and A Grand Don't Come For Free.

What am I missing, a new or old cd?