FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your favorit NDS Game

Whats your favorit NDS game?
New Super Mario Bros
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Super Princess Peach
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Sonic Rush
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Omerman
All NDS owners I whoud like to buy a new game Laughing

but wich one????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Whong
If you're a 2D Mario games lover I strongly recomend New Super Mario Bros.
From those images that I've seen I can only say that it looks fabulous and superb. Looks really really cool! I've been waiting for a game like that for long and now it will soon arrive! I haven't play Mario & Luigi Partners in time, but it must be a good one if you like Mario RPG! Laughing

Here are some pictures of New Super Mario Bros! Laughing Wink

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/682/682879/imgs_1.html

These were my tips, do as you wish! Laughing
Have you got Super Mario 64 DS, if not and you haven't played the game on N64 I strongly recomened it! Super Mario 64 DS is superb and it has a buch of nice minigames that use the touch screen in a very nice way! Super Mario is the game if you want to enjoy! Very Happy

I hope I was of help! Wink Exclamation Laughing
linkman2004
I'd most definitely get Partners in Time. The first one was a great game and I've heard that the second is even better. Razz But if you want old school platforming action i'd go with New Mario Bros.
Omerman
Whong wrote:

Have you got Super Mario 64 DS, if not and you haven't played the game on N64 I strongly recomened it! Super Mario 64 DS is superb and it has a buch of nice minigames that use the touch screen in a very nice way! Super Mario is the game if you want to enjoy! Very Happy

I hope I was of help! Wink Exclamation Laughing

Thx man you realy were a help Laughing
i bought the mario 64 along time ago and it is alsome.... the New mario isnt out yet soo we just have to whit and see what outher member have to say Rolling Eyes
Whong
Just currious, what kind of a web site are you going to make? What all will be on your site Question

I'm just interested to know! Wink
rightclickscott
There are three titles that aren't up there, but are my absolute favorites, and if you don't own them, go and buy them right now.

Mario Kart DS: The first online Mario Kart game. Not only has this brought people all around the world together to race onto the night, but they can do it anywhere in a good wifi location. Also, if you don't have friends or are scared of any kind of human interaction, the single player is not too shabby either. If you don't own this game, buy it right now.

Meteos: My favorite puzzle game of all time... to date. Using a gameplay style similar to that of Pokemon Puzzle League, you moves your blocks to rearrange three or more in a row or collumn, but you can only move the blocks vertically. This adds alot of challenge, and makes great use of the DS touch screen. The best thing of all about this game is the depth, because there are so many different planets, which lots of different features, and so many more that you can create yourself. Multiplayer is one hell of a blast, too. You can have up to four people playing on one cartridge, and if everyone has cartridges, then people can use their own planets and weapons! The game may sound complicated at first, but you seriously need to pick this up and play it for yourself.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows: Combining the classic gameplay of the old Castlevania games and the new capabilities of the DS, Dawn of Sorrows has a huge dungeon to waste your time in, and so much hidden stuff, that you'll litterally be wasting your life on it. Hell, after you beat the game, you get a WHOLE OTHER GAME TO PLAY! This is something that everyone should waste their time on, especially with the ability to trade souls and play in Enemy Set Arenas that you've made wirelessly.

I highly reccomend these games for anyone, especially the people who want alot of depth and some great multiplayer fun.
Hanpusu-kun
Castlevania: DoS is absolutely one of the best games on the market.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is also a very good game and you should have played it if you have an DS.
Marco
Phoenix wright is indeed a very good game, but when you've finished the game you probably will never touch it again... (still it's a very good game, it takes at least 25 hours to finish it)
garionw
Im looking foward to the new Super Mario Bros. So much that im making a similar Game in Game Maker (or Hoping too).

The first nintendo Game I play was the Super Mario bros on the Game Boy Colour and Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64. If these are anything to go on, This Games going to be great.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad - I dont have a DS though... I might get a DS Lite
rightclickscott
Hanpusu-kun wrote:
Castlevania: DoS is absolutely one of the best games on the market.

I absolutely love it. There is only one thing I hate, though. The "Abadon" boss. First off, he looks so retarted. A giant Jiminy Cricket? WTF? His power is so stupid, conducting waves of tiny bugs which somehow do craploads of continuous damage? I beat him easily with Soma and the "Aguni" power, but whenever I fight him in Julius mode, he is so ****** annoying! I just want to wring him by him insect neck and crush his ****** thorax! I need a bug zapper soul... </vent>
Monkeydog
Since I don't have the money to...I don't play many NDS games...but I love Warioware and Animal Crossing.
Hanpusu-kun
Marco: it took me about 10-15 hours with the last case so yes ^_^

Rightclickscott: that sounded.. well... troubling.
but keep going, youll beat him one day!
rightclickscott
Hanpusu-kun wrote:
Rightclickscott: that sounded.. well... troubling.
but keep going, youll beat him one day!

Oh, I beat him. I whipped his f*cking ass with my f*cking whip of Belmont, then used my Claimh Solias, used it's special attack, and shoved my giant sword in it's f*cking Jiminy Cricket Imposter ass! He's so f*cking annoying! I f*cking hate him! He's the most annoying boss ever, but that doesn't mean I can't whip his *ss!
Hanpusu-kun
Anyway, a game that all should check out is both Ouendan and Tetris DS, which both are wonderful games.

And I got my sonic rush yesterday ^_^
The speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ffs!
omg I love it <3