FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Major Shop Coming Up

What do you think of this new Store I am starting?
Wow! Amazing! I'll be the first to buy something!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I may buy something
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
I'll just see the items on sale but not buy anything
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
I won't even browse through the silly shop!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

assex
Hey, I'm working on a major shop that would be up and about on the marketplace very soon. It will be exactly like a webmaster's department store. I need some Image Hosting though since I will need to have many image templates for this reason. I do not have a Web Hosting Account currently and I wouldn't want to request for one just for this reason. So, any suggestions? Where should I set up image hosting temporarily?
benji2
photobucket.com maybe
dz9c
For like no loss of image quality, because photobucket, and all those other image crap urls degrade the quality when you upload, I suggest geocities. If you need more space, just make another geocities account, its fast and easy. Its what I use to host my images and files. 15mb / account
BTW I would very much like to help. I can make DHTML menus, FLASH Menus, and some other stuff...
assex
dz9c wrote:
For like no loss of image quality, because photobucket, and all those other image crap urls degrade the quality when you upload, I suggest geocities. If you need more space, just make another geocities account, its fast and easy. Its what I use to host my images and files. 15mb / account
BTW I would very much like to help. I can make DHTML menus, FLASH Menus, and some other stuff...

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather work alone because I really don't want to share money with anyone.
ryanh2006
Wow best of luck Assex. I hope that this store of yours gets off the ground because it could prove to be very popular if its done corecctly. I hope that you will find a decent image host and that your idea will become a reality Very Happy
DecayClan
Check out:Freewebtown.com They give you 2000MB and unlimited subaccounts(each of them has also an other 2000MB).No advertisements no nothing!It will be perfect for your purpose.Try it out!You can also start immmediately
reggro
DecayClan wrote:
Check out:Freewebtown.com They give you 2000MB and unlimited subaccounts(each of them has also an other 2000MB).No advertisements no nothing!It will be perfect for your purpose.Try it out!You can also start immmediately

wooooaaawww Shocked Shocked

this is goooodd..
dz9c
reggro wrote:
DecayClan wrote:

wooooaaawww Shocked Shocked

this is goooodd..

Not really Neutral I thought it was kinda lame. It was a couple of hours ago I cant remember why but it was. Frihost man, frihost Smile
Scorpio
I think that guy is gonna quit frihost and go there..

Well he will come back spiralling soon enough Laughing