FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shorturls

Hogwarts
Here is a list of some shorturl providers I have found and what types of ads they have on them:

Vze.com - Also otherthing like Shorturl/2ya.com - Ad free (When you do some survey (US Only), or you have to put a short link to them on your site.

Dot.tk - Lots of ads, or a small fee. Popups, ad page at front for 15 seconds before redirect to your site and a small banner up the top constantly.

Owns.it - Also Kickme.to, zor.org, 128bit.at, 16bit.at, 256bit.at, 32bit.at, 512bit.at, 64bit.at, 8bit.at, again.at, allday.at, alone.at, altair.at and FAR MORE. Advert free! (soultraders.owns.it (its a redirect to my site)) The actual redirect does not have a wait. I just made my redirect because I didn't know if it masked URL or not.

Feel free to add some more!
xorcist
For Dot.tk you could take out the advertisements
Quote:
To remove the annoying popups and banners if you have a free .tk domain, follow these steps:

1. Log in at My Dot Tk.

2. Click on the right side of the site on the link which says Dot tk linker promo.

3. Choose which domain you want the ads to be removed. Click continue.

4. Choose the option no banner and click on continue.

5. It will say that Dot tk Linker Promo is disabled.

6. You're done! Now there won't be any more ads. They recommend you to put ads to help support their country

Just do that and the ads should come off. I did them and they come off they just ask for you to put an advertisement on your sit eto hel p support there country.
bgbg
plus the old good http://tinyurl.com
Stealth
An excellent one is www.smartdots.com and www.joynic.com. Smardots url ends with .tc and joynic ends with a .tt. At smartdots you can receive one which ends with .net.tc. They also provide with excellent features. Such as you can password protect your pages for free. You can choose if you want them to put ads on your site or not.