FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Exclusive Clubs And/Or Special Privileges

alkady
This is a concepts that I saw in this forum a long time ago, I can't remember which one it was, But the main idea was to allow members who qualify to join these exclusve clubs (Boards) in which they can post with those are are part of this club.

Another idea is giving special privileges to each ranks. On the Project Rockstar Forum for example, You are able to give hugs, Kisses, chuckle ect... to other members but you must get a certain starpoint rating to do so. The higher the rank, The more benefits. For those who are addicted frihosters, They should even receive a medal of merit.
Blaster
That would take work and lead to spamming. But what do i know? I dont' think it is a good idea. At least on this forum.
simplyw00x
I think rankings based on something a little more discerning than post count are a must here; spammers are making it difficult to actually read.
SunburnedCactus
Subscriber privileges are a common feature on forums.

Maybe a rank based on how many spammers you report? Wink
mOrpheuS
alkady wrote:
This is a concepts that I saw in this forum a long time ago, I can't remember which one it was, But the main idea was to allow members who qualify to join these exclusve clubs (Boards) in which they can post with those are are part of this club.

Another idea is giving special privileges to each ranks. On the Project Rockstar Forum for example, You are able to give hugs, Kisses, chuckle ect... to other members but you must get a certain starpoint rating to do so. The higher the rank, The more benefits. For those who are addicted frihosters, They should even receive a medal of merit.

And what kind of things might the elite club members plan to discuss in these restricted sections ?
Is there anything for which they'll feel the need to leave out the newcomers ?

Or is it just to feed a sense of exclusiveness Twisted Evil

I have no idea what the "hugs" or "kisses" might be, though.
Can one refuse to receive such a kiss or a hug ? Rolling Eyes Razz
simplyw00x
It'd be cool to have a place where there were only people whose posts you'd actually want to read, and where there were no DURRR WHAT'S A HTML posts. Just a thought.
TeenZine
That would be kind of cool !
alkady
This special section would only admit those who merit the admission. No spammer will be welcomed because they probably wont make it in. Because they spam.

mOrpheuS wrote:
Can one refuse to receive such a kiss or a hug ?

Well technically not, But that ruins the whole concept if you have to accept them. Also in Project Rockstar, They usually have a counter telling how many hugs, kisses ect you've received.
Blaster
I over thought it. It may be kind of interesting. Maybe addicted may get something like to see some of the surprises before the others. Or stuff like that. It could be interesting if it was all thought out right.
Helios
In my opinion, every user here, whether he's a moderator or a member, is equal to the other.
(except Bondings, he's an alien Wink )

Sorry, but I dislike this idea.