FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Development Garage

mike_phi
Hi there, I would like to know if frihost has a sort of arrangement where I could have a kind of private garage I could use to get my site ready to be public,what am I asking is if you give me the posibility to host my site here would it be posible for me to deploy it but not have it available to the public yet as I would like to do some fine tuning before I unvail it to te public.

cheers Mic
Blaster
Well you could just make your index and rename it and have another index page saying it isn't avaible yet. Please come back shortly. You can also do it in notepad or wordpad. They are ment for doing html. There is also http://pastebin.com/ to put it in and do fine tuning.
Scorpio
Yes, you can create a file index.html with content as you need it and informing people that your site is not ready

Or you can leave the index.html already present there which states that your site's content has not been loaded.

Or if you are good in security, you can create the original index.html you want and password protect it.